GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( … a bittersweet message from the Berreths. RIP beautiful, Kelsey. May BabyK NEVER know what a Frazee is (any of them), for all of her days.

Attachments

• 86502256_2582176812106493_6746524844621299712_n.jpg
    86502256_2582176812106493_6746524844621299712_n.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
:( … a bittersweet message from the Berreths. RIP beautiful, Kelsey. May BabyK NEVER know what a Frazee is (any of them), for all of her days.

We can only imagine how busy their days are with their granddaughter so it's pretty wonderful that the Berreths took the time to thank people who gave justice to Kelsey.

If they had known all the hours you WS folks gave to her case, you would have been included in that thanks.

It goes to show that the world overflows with good people even when their lives are invaded by the evil deeds of Patrick Frazee and Krystal Lee Kinney.

I'm thankful to have spent time with you good people last year. God bless you all (even the one who made us slightly nuts).

I just read KK was released!!!!!!!!! Can this be true?????????

Tiger Roster
CDOC Offender Search

photo_not_found_original.jpg

KENNEY, KRYSTAL J
Name: KENNEY, KRYSTAL J
Ethnicity: WHITE
Hair Color: BLONDE
Eye Color: BLUE
Height: 5' 03"
Weight: 180
DOC Number: 187885
Est. Parole Eligibility Date: 05/28/2021
Next Parole Hearing Date: Feb 2021

This offender is scheduled on the Parole Board agenda for the month and year above. Please contact the facility case manager for the exact date.

Est. Mandatory Release Date: 11/28/2022
Est. Sentence Discharge Date:

Current Facility Assignment: DENVER WOMENS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

^^sbm

Thanks for update @PommmyMommy

Denver Women's Correctional Facility (DWCF) is also the facility used to process and complete intakes for all convicted female inmates transferring from county jail to the department of corrections prison system.

During the intake process, full screenings are completed and an individual’s needs are assessed. Each offender’s custody level and long-term facility assignment will be determined here (DWCF).

KK may or may not remain at that location (there are only three prisons for women in Colorado including DWCF).

When male inmates are processed through the male counterpart (through Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center or DRDC), it's reported that the average length of stay at DRDC is only 28 days before the individual is transferred to his permanent facility.

I think there's a very good chance KK will remain at DWCF for the duration but probably wouldn't hurt to check her status again in the next 30 days.

Department of Corrections |

CDOC Offender Search

KENNEY, KRYSTAL J
Name: KENNEY, KRYSTAL J
Ethnicity: WHITE
Hair Color: BLONDE
Eye Color: BLUE
Height: 5' 03"
Weight: 180
DOC Number: 187885
Est. Parole Eligibility Date: 05/28/2021
Next Parole Hearing Date: Feb 2021

This offender is scheduled on the Parole Board agenda for the month and year above. Please contact the facility case manager for the exact date.

Est. Mandatory Release Date: 11/28/2022
Est. Sentence Discharge Date:

Good Lord please don’t allow parole next year!

I think this is a new mug shot of KKL. Please advise if website is not considered MSM and allowed source.
Krystal Lee moved to Denver prison from Teller County jail - KRDO
Thank you for the link, Spyderlady. :)

That is KK's mugshot from Jan 28 when she was sentenced to three years for tampering and booked into the Teller County Jail. She's now been moved to the Denver Women's Correction Facility and we should be seeing a new mugshot there.

As of this morning, the CDOC Offender Search is still showing a silhouette. MOO

Thank you for the link, Spyderlady. :)

That is KK's mugshot from Jan 28 when she was sentenced to three years for tampering and booked into the Teller County Jail. She's now been moved to the Denver Women's Correction Facility and we should be seeing a new mugshot there.

As of this morning, the CDOC Offender Search is still showing a silhouette. MOO

Thank you! Now I understand why that picture wasn't showing at the CDOC website. [sheepish look]
Also thank you to whoever recommended checking out JJ Vallow/Tylee Ryan missing children forum. Convoluted and fascinating case.

Bringing over from the media thread:
[...]

"It's sort of an innocuous crime, it doesn't have any serious consequences like a violent crime would," said Criminal Defense Attorney, Pat Mika, who believes she won't be behind barbed wires and prison doors for too long.

"She is automatically eligible for a reduction of 25% reduction off the top of the sentence before she goes into prison. That reduces her sentence down to 27 months. She is eligible for parole after she serves half of that time in prison so that would give her 13 and a half months in her parole eligibility date comes up," he said.

[...]

"In this system, she starts getting processed out about nine months before her parole eligibility date so she could theoretically serve a prison sentence of 4 months or 4.5 months," Mika said.

[...]

First WOW
Second SO WRONG, even I’d she helped LE
Agreed, MsJosie. Really hate this article! MOO

Last edited:
We knew KK would end up getting out early but it's painful every time someone brings it up.

Let's hope the Parole Board is as furious as we are and I'm betting they are.
I sure hope so. I really wish the judge could have/would have sentenced her to the full 3 years with no parole. No getting out until full 3 years were served.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member