Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to scroll through all of the last few days of information and have seen people discussing a second trip to Yellowstone. Is this a theory or has there been information released showing evidence of a return trip?

Tylee is young beautiful and blonde, they probably kept her and married her off, does anyone else think this is possible? Why would they have let the dog go and not get rid of him too ?
This case gets weirder by the day. At this point I really don’t know but anything’s possible. I have said before I really don’t want to discount anything until we know 100% where the kids are and what happened to them. The adults in this case weren’t thinking rationally so what we expect to happen rationally possibly is as far away from reality as it gets.

With regards to the dog...if JJ were alive and in hiding. Not everyone likes dogs. Peoples opinions on them are very different and it’s possible if they were alive whoever took them didn’t like/was allergic/scared of them. I suspect they got rid of the dog though as it’s natural instinct would be to protect the kids.

The service dog was trained so that protective behaviour could have been even more intense? Labradoodles are strong dogs, they’re highly strung, intelligent, the only dog that’s ever knocked me off my feet twice in a row tbh. I wonder if the dog didn’t like LV as it would sense she was a danger? My own dogs have done it with people and they’re not service dogs, they’ve always been right in the long run though. Maybe it shows an element of premeditated behaviour as she couldn’t do whatever she had planned next with Bailey around? MOO

Wishing an old school friend of Lori's would come out of the woodwork and share their memories of knowing her growing up. I cannot believe she suddenly changed in these last years - her personality would be the same as it always was. The only thing we can't take away from her is her physical looks - she is a good looking woman and I think she used this to her advantage from an early age.

People can sit in rooms of the temple and contemplate and softly speak about anything on their minds. So, I suppose someone could create their own "DIY" experience, but the answer "no" is the real answer. There are interviews, documents, all of which are tied to one's membership record, which contains way more info than your name and address. So "no" is the answer but "anything's possible for people who want to lie, cheat and steal" is also the answer.

Plus you have to bring your marriage license from your local government office if you’re getting married/sealed And you have to have witnesses (like your parents or whoever). In every temple I’ve ever been in there is a temple worker (volunteer, usually retired couples) who sit in chairs on every corner helping people so they don’t get lost (like going from the dressing rooms/bathrooms to the chapel) and I can’t imagine trying to sneak off into one of the sealing rooms. Not saying it couldn’t be done but it wouldn’t be easy. I agree with the comment that it would have had to be their own little private conversation but it would have no legal or spiritual validation. So weird!

I took no offense at all. I just feel like if I said it to or about someone, it would come out like some weird announcement of something that is totally unnecessary to announce. I hope that makes sense.

I would personally be weirded out by that kind of language in a professional setting, too.

The equivalent secular question would be "Are people going into an upstairs room at the courthouse and marrying themselves without anyone else present?" Because that's the only way to go to a courthouse and get "married" without presenting the proper documentation required to get married and having an authorized officiant present to perform the marriage. The same is true at the temple: If you don't have the proper documentation or officiant....it is theoretically possibly (as it is at the courthouse) to have a DIY "sealing" -- something which holds no legal (or eternal) weight.
Clarification please: Are we talking about a real Temple or just that tabernacle building. I guess I don't remember some of these people are somehow getting into a temple...

And to get married or sealed in the temple, you need to bring a legal marriage license from your government. You can't just go.

I'm guessing that if you were married in a civil ceremony years ago that you'd need proof of that having actually happened before a sealing, correct?

Another question just occurred to me. When I was reading the esssay on the official LDS website about Joseph Smith and his plural marriages it talked about him being sealed but not married to some. I took that (maybe incorrectly) to mean that the theory is he would be with these ladies in the hereafter, but not prior. Does this kind of thing still happen today (sealing for eternity, but nothing for time)?

I agree. I don't think it changes anything. All it changes for me is that we have some more indications of what Lori and Chad were telling their inner circle. Do any of these people actually know anything from first hand knowledge/their own observation? Or do they only know what they have been told? Melani might be the one who has more first hand info/involvement but she was still living in AZ the month the kids disappeared and didn't move to Rexburg until Nov 4th (according to the PI who was surveiling her and GPS tracking her from around Oct 13th to Nov).

IMHO the police have released enough to show Lori and Chad as proven liars-- and not just that they told lies to the police (which someone who is anti-police/anti-government might justify in their minds) -- we have seen that Lori and Chad lied to their family and friends about the kids. Chad lied to his own parents and to Tammy's sister-- his sister-in-law for nearly 30 years! How do members of the AVOW forum reconcile Chad's simultaneously claiming this was a "custody issue" while telling his close family members that Lori's kids don't exist or are grown up and away at college? How do they explain the lie from Lori that Tylee died years ago? Is it okay in these circles to claim your child is dead if you are really hiding said child from the "big bad government" or from other relatives that you claim are not true believers or are money hungry? I'm dumbfounded if anyone still has faith in what Lori and/or Chad are telling them to believe. MOO.

My guess is the "true believers" within that group just discount all the lies Lori and Chad told family and friends as MSM falsehoods and/or being framed by LE. People who buy into this type of extremism don't operate on logic and usually discount any fact that doesn't fit their predetermined narrative as having a sinister motive.

That said, the hyperbolic post by CP sounds a bit desperate and his gaslighting of people questioning Chad's explanations signals that perhaps a lot of people are not on board and he's losing subscribers and the money that comes with it. I think even within that group a good portion of people draw the line when it comes to missing kids. We know of at least two people within the inner, inner circle, IP and MG, who are cooperating with LE. That's new information since CP's post and cannot be easily brushed aside as MSM hype. Their silence will serve as an unspoken confirmation. MOO

Clarification please: Are we talking about a real Temple or just that tabernacle building. I guess I don't remember some of these people are somehow getting into a temple...

If someone LDS is using the term "temple" they mean a real temple and if they are using the term "tabernacle" they are referring to a building outside the temple used for other purposes which is, generally speaking, open to anyone.

She's probably got besties now after doing their hair and nails.. ( are they allowed scissors? )

Yeah, I'd like to see the upkeep of those extensions now. I just watched those being done in the salon last week, I'd never seen anything like that (I know, I'm naive) and was gobsmacked at the original investment, the upkeep price, the care you have to take with grooming.....interesting to manage in jail until early March. And, just an aside, Hawaiians do not take kindly to people losing their children. I would bet LV's not having a good day in jail any of the days.

Some additional dates/times for our timeline (from Dateline's Where Are The Children?) relating to visits to the storage unit between October 6th and November 24th 2019. No information was shown on screen for October 2nd and 3rd.

This info was displayed on a whiteboard at the storage facility and it states :

date,
start time and end time,
info about the person/s visiting,
whether stuff was taken in or out, or both,
the vehicle used (pick-up [PU] or car)

Just for information in this post I have inserted other important events surrounding these dates in italics and - probably because I'm old :D - I've bolded the dates related to the storage unit and inserted the days of the week to see if there are any discernible patterns to the visits.

6th Oct (Sun) 13:42 – 13:50 - male - out - PU

9th Oct (Wed) Tammy’s encounter with masked man in driveway

16th Oct (Wed) 11:05 – 11:30 - male - in - PU

18th/19th Oct (Fri/Sat) Tammy goes to bed and dies

22nd Oct (Tue) Tammy’s burial in Utah - 15:14 – 15:24 - male - out - PU

24th Oct (Thu) Chad moves out of his family home

25th Oct (Fri) 12:48 – 12:57 - male - out - PU

26th Oct (Sat) 17:06 – 17:17 - male - in - PU

28th Oct (Mon) 14:00 – 14:06 - 2 x males - in/out (bikes in) - PU

31st Oct /1st Nov (Thu/Fri) ACox & MB pack U-haul in AZ

4th Nov (Mon) ACox & MB arrive in Rexburg – PI sees Lori but no kids - but ? because she gets married in Hawaii next day

5th Nov (Tue) Chad & Lori marry in Hawaii

7th Nov (Thu) Chad & Lori apply to rent a room in Hawaii

24th Nov (Sun) 13:16 – 13:20 - Lori + male - out/in - car

26th Nov (Tue) police attempt to conduct a welfare check on JJ and later a truck is packed up at the house

27th Nov (Wed) Lori and Chad have vacated the house when police return with search warrants

If someone LDS is using the term "temple" they mean a real temple and if they are using the term "tabernacle" they are referring to a building outside the temple used for other purposes which is, generally speaking, open to anyone.

And then there are wardhouses where they hold Sunday services, baptisms, funerals, classes, etc.

Why do you doubt she had a Temple recommend? Do you also think her previous marriages have never been sealed in a Temple before?
Her wedding dresses have never been ones she could have used in a temple wedding.
I'm guessing that if you were married in a civil ceremony years ago that you'd need proof of that having actually happened before a sealing, correct?

Another question just occurred to me. When I was reading the esssay on the official LDS website about Joseph Smith and his plural marriages it talked about him being sealed but not married to some. I took that (maybe incorrectly) to mean that the theory is he would be with these ladies in the hereafter, but not prior. Does this kind of thing still happen today (sealing for eternity, but nothing for time)?
You would need proof of anything civil, and the practice of getting sealed for eternity but not married now has ended.

Tylee is young beautiful and blonde, they probably kept her and married her off, does anyone else think this is possible? Why would they have let the dog go and not get rid of him too ?

No. I don't think so. It's not illegal for her to get married in most places in the US at age 16 or 17 with parental permission: Marriage age in the United States - Wikipedia
So what would be the point of hiding her/hiding the marriage?

The dog can't talk and Lori was hoping to get $2500 for the dog. She called the trainer to come get the dog at the last possible moment the day before moving. Probably if the trainer hadn't come to get Bailey then Bailey would have "run away" at a later date, or on the way to Idaho. But that's harder to pull off when the kids are probably super attached to Bailey-- Tylee and JJ would know if she harmed the dog or left the dog behind somewhere to fend for himself.

MOO.

Yes, you would have to bring proof that you were married civilly/legally before you were sealed.

Yes, that is true about Joseph Smith being sealed to other women but not necessarily having a husband/wife relationship. No that does not happen today...at least that I’m aware of. I learned about this in a book published by the church called Saints. It’s very well documented and sourced and can be listened to or read for free. There is also a great temple website that explains pretty much everything we do in the temple with pictures and videos and explains what is required for a temple recommend. To find it search the church name and temples. Make sure it’s the correct/official one because there is a lot of false stuff out there. Very informational and is not intended to try and convert anyone.

LDS Church changes temple sealing policy

For those like me who are not LDS and don't understand 'sealing' I found this MSM article

What does it mean when it is used? (In the LDS community) ETA re "I am prompted ......etc "

It's really just a way of saying "I have a gut feeling", but with a more religious connotation. LDS folks generally believe that "gut feelings" are promptings from the Holy Ghost/God.

LDS Church changes temple sealing policy

For those like me who are not LDS and don't understand 'sealing' I found this MSM article

What does it mean when it is used? (In the LDS community) ETA re "I am prompted ......etc "
I appreciate your posting this..for us who don't really understand. And in our LV/CD case, after reading the article, I get even more confused about this sealing. With five divorces notches on Lori's belt, and a death on Chads, how does this make sense.
"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced that a man and a woman who have been married civilly will not have to wait one year before getting sealed in the temple". "Temple sealings are an important piece of the church's doctrine regarding eternal families"

Except for CV--who would have had to wait the full year before a Temple ceremony-- none of the other husbands lasted much more than a year!
And the thought of THIS "eternal family" is rather horrifying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa