Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes so MB let her "family" take little Evelyn in an unpaid for car and somehow AB and WM "lost" her. If you believe MB it was her mother that had Evelyn and now AB is in hurry to get back to help find Evelyn, which would lead you to think she never had her to begin with. What a mess. And a little girl's whereabouts still unknown.
Sadly I think the only credible thing we heard was from an outside care provider seeing her last on Dec 10th. This is not turning out the way I wanted, just sad!

According to police report -- it seems the purchase of BMW from a third party started out as a legitimate transaction but MB failed to complete the transaction when she did not produce the funds. (MB was allegedly buying the car for AB).

(I think the seller probably told MB pay-up or return my car. She likely told him she couldn't locate her mom driving the car and the owner reported it was stolen).
Does anyone else think this is a strange coincidence that this all happened at the same time EB was reported missing?

Does anyone else think this is a strange coincidence that this all happened at the same time EB was reported missing?

I think the car was reported stolen after people were brought in for questioning. JMO, though. What I'd like to know is how long the Grandmother actually had this vehicle. For all I know, she's had it for months, driving around with her stellar looking boyfriend, catching a buzz, and running "errands" in NC, and then BAM ! Grandad calls CPS, MB and others are brought in for questioning, and "Oh yeah, she also stole that car. "

Just where my own mind is going.

Wow, that video is a knockout. Her tiny topknot... her round wee belly... how could you not miss that every single day of 3 missing months??

Loved that video too! The body language of every picture I've seen of Evelyn either solo or in the arms of her mom, great grandmother, etc. do not look like anything other than relaxed and open facial expressions. Don't see her as unwanted.

Also don't believe this child was sold or kidnapped but I can see where EB could have been the victim of an accidental death involving MB/AB and where AB told her daughter she would take care of it.

MOO

In an interview, Megan "Maggie" Boswell claims to know who has her daughter, Evelyn Mae Boswell, who hasn't been seen for two months

The mother of 15-month-old Evelyn Mae Boswell claims she has “full confidence” her toddler will be found.

“The [police] team is really good,” Megan “Maggie” Boswell told WCYB News 5. “I can confidently say that … I know that they’re doing their best to find her. I’m not worried that … they’re not just sitting around and twiddling their thumbs. I know that they are trying genuinely.”

Mom of Missing Toddler Evelyn Mae Boswell Claims She Has 'Full Confidence' Girl Will Be Found

Gosh I hope the grandma does in fact have this baby somewhere safe like MB says. I think this would be the best possible outcome right now. If she could just get her back where the police could get custody I think we could all breath a little. This waiting to see if she’s found is horrible. I’d love to hear what grandma says about Evelyn and where she is.

Gosh I hope the grandma does in fact have this baby somewhere safe like MB says. I think this would be the best possible outcome right now. If she could just get her back where the police could get custody I think we could all breath a little. This waiting to see if she’s found is horrible. I’d love to hear what grandma says about Evelyn and where she is.
if should could produce the baby she woulda done so by now ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname