Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always taught that it is not my place nor my job to punish someone else.

due process and innocent until proven guilty are two cornerstones of our democracies, personally i believe in those two things whatever you believed anyone here on WS happened to Evelyn she is entitled to those processes

TBI, SCSO warn against misinformation on social media in case for missing Evelyn Boswell
The TBI has received almost 400 tips in this case and continue to ask for any information that will result in Evelyn’s safe return home. However, false information and rumors circulating social media are complicating the investigation for law enforcement officials.

[...]

While the TBI and Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office continue to investigate these tips, it’s important to note that they are in fact looking into every single lead they get no matter how big or small. With a number of blatant false claims on social media, officials said it’s starting to exhaust resources and impact the case.

[...]

Capt. Seabolt with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said while he understands Facebook is a platform to share, do so smartly.

[...]

While scrolling through Facebook, News Channel 11 found 48 groups focused on the Evelyn Boswell case. While not all the pages are focused on spreading unverified information, Elizabeth Sweeney says the pages that do spread hate need to be taken down.

[...]

“It’s not how we should be responding to this event that’s going on. The focus is to get her back home and not to be negative about everything,” said Sweeney.

Captain Seabolt also said the department has been notified of Facebook groups organizing volunteer search parties for Evelyn. Seabolt said at this time the Sheriff’s office is not organizing any searches nor do they support any unauthorized searches being promoted through Facebook.

[...]

I have changed my theories so many times on this case. I’m back to Occam’s Razor now. Kind of makes me sick that MB is playing little internet games, telling us when and where to tune in like a TV announcer. I’m consoled by thinking that LE is letting her dig her own hole by leaving little clues all over FB.

Captain Seabolt also said the department has been notified of Facebook groups organizing volunteer search parties for Evelyn. Seabolt said at this time the Sheriff’s office is not organizing any searches nor do they support any unauthorized searches being promoted through Facebook.

wait what... where would they search! its not like there is a forest that she was last seen at or a park as in other missing kids cases we've had in the past!! no one even really knows the last place she was seen at

wow i mean i guess its nice to go meet other like minded people for a stroll in the park?

You guys, I want to cry right now, and for the first time, I feel sorry for MB. I made the mistake of going to MB’s Facebook profile to see the photos posted of Evelyn. The comments literally made me want to throw up. I don’t know when it became acceptable for thousands of people to say absolutely horrible things to someone. The amount of shaming and cold-hearted, horrible statements posted is mind-blowing. It should not matter what anyone has or has not done, there is no justification for a huge number of people treating ANYONE that way. I just can’t stomach it. It is humanity at its absolute worst. I pray to God no one I love or care about is ever treated that way. People have called her every name you can think of.

This is probably why I’ve been a little defensive of her in my posting today. The deluge of vitriol that’s being directed at her online is unbelievable. The most horrible awful things.

It doesn’t for one second excuse any role she had in the disappearance of her daughter, but it’s still horrible. She’s a human being, and a very young one who has been forced to grow up early due to a home life and circumstances beyond her control, and potentially manipulation by adults who were supposed to protect her.

wait what... where would they search! its not like there is a forest that she was last seen at or a park as in other missing kids cases we've had in the past!! no one even really knows the last place she was seen at

wow i mean i guess its nice to go meet other like minded people for a stroll in the park?
Well, based on the way the community has been described here, I'm picturing something like at the sound of the cannon - pitchforks and torches in all directions. I'm not from those parts though. Just what I've been reading. MOO

Last edited:
WILKSBORO, N.C. — Missing Tennessee toddler Evelyn Boswell's grandmother waived extradition during an appearance in a North Carolina courtroom Monday, telling the judge she is anxious to return home and resolve the situation.

Angela Boswell, 42, of Kingsport, Tennessee, and her boyfriend, William McCloud, both were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, on Friday. McCloud also waived his right to challenge the extradition.

Evelyn Boswell's grandmother and her boyfriend extradited to ‘get this situation resolved’
BBM-
Resolve the situation? So if it can be resolved.. Why isn't it already??
Maybe the wording of the Article.

I respectfully disagree with you there. We are all responsible for the way we act and react in any set of circumstances. I was always taught that it is not my place nor my job to punish someone else. This is why we have a criminal justice system, and part of religion/spirituality for many who have it. I can hate what someone has done without casting hatred upon them. That is only my opinion, but what I read hurt my heart.

That said, I HATE that she has caused so much chaos, worry and confusion, and I HATE that beautiful little baby has clearly been neglected or harmed in some way.

I’m with you on this. It’s not like MB is going to say “well Karen from Ohio said I’m going to hell so I might as well confess.” It’s not helping anyone to post nasty comments on her page.

Just got a notice on my phone that the grandmother is now in custody at Sullivan County jail..

I didn't realize the couple were not that far from home -- only about 2-hour drive or 100 miles!

data=in_sqbqTsny6hUo3zJwqWn31d7npwyE1Z8CkIgNlhPhlZgvS3FRgm0tGCVWjBAS4l1sezkiirVo3OlyD0c1SF0HhSENG37bK4gosVv46q8ErdRraU9yRRx_-ffwZaoEklR6HEhPrM87sgxj3Z_ONJDgyJV6WoQssf41eQVHfBTD5K7l6VWaLO4jtgnyd,pzNQNfdgdybySLfD73Gm91ECDHZB417efCm8jw77XMKd3CSbtN1kxUs9_ak8WNJ2VCCK0hDPzWbtBU0ldFl3PWX8pLT_6XlnJ6O81jmivbBX4Hd22G9JOyzpDVPvPlYEtgplqY85mAAV8NPp4XRdsusEFk9kI3vSPVM6L23hAwY6JC99-QTXZrt4bNM9daqV8R6cPrz5nfQ0O1pQsHYyfxG-sFy-hdqtY4w36aXI_doHOyZ5h9GWM13JmlyClgzPNmQrrqQjr_WDP2n9MOyvJuD_v1SPFyo_IH-NKmxi85l0a2JOLv5IF7RWSMHK9mA55eQfprIp9pKraMJjFyTruteuoz3ikzazqVhJj3FUNYeAAR9Emb3b0dLJ402g1gPLvmR6r909QPFr-hTsaUA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member