Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you feel better soon. Unfortunately, not much progress to report.

yeah thanks appreciate it, at the tail end of it now and the spots have started to clear up now looked 15 again for about 5 days lol how do you get a childhood virus at 35!

but onto this stuff, i was surprised we didn't hear much after the hearing today i mean its 5:49pm anything that could have happened in relation to that probably almost for sure has been done for the day id be guessing

I’m wondering if she had a childhood place they buried pets.... unfortunately there are just too many lies for me to think the baby is alive - sorry - just have followed too many of these that end in heartbreak but... I would love to be wrong this time ..
JMO

In an interview, Megan "Maggie" Boswell claims to know who has her daughter, Evelyn Mae Boswell, who hasn't been seen for two months

The mother of 15-month-old Evelyn Mae Boswell claims she has “full confidence” her toddler will be found.

“The [police] team is really good,” Megan “Maggie” Boswell told WCYB News 5. “I can confidently say that … I know that they’re doing their best to find her. I’m not worried that … they’re not just sitting around and twiddling their thumbs. I know that they are trying genuinely.”

Mom of Missing Toddler Evelyn Mae Boswell Claims She Has 'Full Confidence' Girl Will Be Found

That's great Maggie that the police are trying to find your daughter that hasn't been seen since mid December, what are YOU doing to help locate your daughter????

I’m wondering if she had a childhood place they buried pets.... unfortunately there are just too many lies for me to think the baby is alive - sorry - just have followed too many of these that end in heartbreak but... I would love to be wrong this time ..
JMO

I, sadly, agree. I think the most obvious scenario is the likely one here. All this speculation about maybe a family member took the baby and sold her or they’re keeping her hidden...it’s just not likely, IMO. The mother, who LE have publicly labeled as being dishonest, is the likely culprit. She hasn’t been able to produce her child or apparently give any helpful tips, so...

I really want to be wrong.

You guys, I want to cry right now, and for the first time, I feel sorry for MB. I made the mistake of going to MB’s Facebook profile to see the photos posted of Evelyn. The comments literally made me want to throw up. I don’t know when it became acceptable for thousands of people to say absolutely horrible things to someone. The amount of shaming and cold-hearted, horrible statements posted is mind-blowing. It should not matter what anyone has or has not done, there is no justification for a huge number of people treating ANYONE that way. I just can’t stomach it. It is humanity at its absolute worst. I pray to God no one I love or care about is ever treated that way. People have called her every name you can think of.

Last edited:
. The comments literally made me want to throw up. I don’t know when it became acceptable for thousands of people to say absolutely horrible things to someone.

this is why i like to come here and talk about cases i never go on facebook, sometimes twitter though but never facebook its just a breeding ground of hate, its not ok to slam her on her own facebook but it probably should be locked down as well

WS tends to attract for the most part smart sensible people and iv seen a lot of smart people join into these forums and offer tips from their backgrounds it makes it one of the best melting pots on the internet for true crime

You guys, I want to cry right now, and for the first time, I feel sorry for MB. I made the mistake of going to MB’s Facebook profile to see the photos posted of Evelyn. The comments literally made me want to throw up. I don’t know when it became acceptable for thousands of people to say absolutely horrible things to someone. The amount of shaming and cold-hearted, horrible statements posted is mind-blowing. It should not matter what anyone has or has not done, there is no justification for a huge number of people to treat ANYONE that way. I just can’t stomach it. It is humanity at its absolute worst. I pray to God no one I love or care about is ever treated that way. People have called her every name you can think of.

I'm sorry, but she would not be in this position if she would have gotten LE involved a LOT sooner AND quit lying to police.

It's her own fault.

WILKSBORO, N.C. — Missing Tennessee toddler Evelyn Boswell's grandmother waived extradition during an appearance in a North Carolina courtroom Monday, telling the judge she is anxious to return home and resolve the situation.

Angela Boswell, 42, of Kingsport, Tennessee, and her boyfriend, William McCloud, both were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, on Friday. McCloud also waived his right to challenge the extradition.

Evelyn Boswell's grandmother and her boyfriend extradited to ‘get this situation resolved’

Does anyone else think this is a strange coincidence that this all happened at the same time EB was reported missing?

I think the car was reported stolen after people were brought in for questioning. JMO, though. What I'd like to know is how long the Grandmother actually had this vehicle. For all I know, she's had it for months, driving around with her stellar looking boyfriend, catching a buzz, and running "errands" in NC, and then BAM ! Grandad calls CPS, MB and others are brought in for questioning, and "Oh yeah, she also stole that car. "

Just where my own mind is going.

I'm very curious why the couple took that trip to NC, and also when they received or took possession of the car.

I'm also curious why teen MB was purchasing the car for her 42 yr old mom AB. Was she just her personal shopper or was the vehicle going to be registered in MB's name? Was AB needing to use MB's credit? So many questions -- so little credible answers.

5News explains the owner reported the vehicle stolen when the transaction was not completed and he could not contact "them." Is the owner referring to all three of them (MB, AB, WM)?

The 2007 BMW Angela Boswell and William McCloud were traveling in had been reported stolen. According to Capt. Seabolt, Meagan Boswell was in the process of purchasing the vehicle for her mother, Angela Boswell. However, no money was ever exchanged and the owner of the vehicle was unable to make contact with them. The vehicle was then entered into NCIC as stolen.

[..]

The news release says William McCloud and Angela Boswell have been arrested and charged with possession of stolen property. Authorities say the two were found inside of the BMW that the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office were searching for in the Boswell investigation.

Details released, 2 arrested in stolen vehicle connected to Boswell investigation

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but she would not be in this position if she would have gotten LE involved a LOT sooner AND quit lying to police.

It's her own fault.

I respectfully disagree with you there. We are all responsible for the way we act and react in any set of circumstances. I was always taught that it is not my place nor my job to punish someone else. This is why we have a criminal justice system, and part of religion/spirituality for many who have it. I can hate what someone has done without casting hatred upon them. That is only my opinion, but what I read hurt my heart.

That said, I HATE that she has caused so much chaos, worry and confusion, and I HATE that beautiful little baby has clearly been neglected or harmed in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz