Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Niner :)

February 27, 2020
- AB Court Date, Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation

February 27, 2020 - WM Court Date, Arraignment, Sullivan County General Sessions Court, bond $500K

March 2, 2020 - MB Court Date, Preliminary Hearing, 1:30 p.m. Bristol Justice Center. MB will have the chance at her second hearing to plead guilty or ask for an attorney.

March 4, 2020 - AB Court Date, Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500

If you (or anybody) reads the book "Hillbilly Elegy", which is getting a lot of press lately - it's the story about a poor kid from a downtrodden community in Appalachia who rises to become a Harvard-educated attorney. The entire book is basically leading up to the point where the narrator realizes that the same doting grandparents who saved his life from his feckless abusive mother, were back in their day the same hotheaded, selfish, hormone-and-alcohol-driven messes who made the mother into what she was. (The mother had siblings who did not follow this path into alcohol and drug abuse, and similarly provided much security for the narrator; but even they have many memories of how deeply the family discord affected the narrator's mother.)

Hillbilly Elegy is set in Middletown, Ohio, which is where I live, and where I was raised. It is not in Appalacia, it's a middle-class suburb halfway between Cincinnati and Dayton. The book has ruffled some feathers in this area.

Long time... no visit. Popping out of the woodwork to ask if there has been anything said about the car being tested forensically? I'd love to know if they brought in cadaver dogs. Or possibly the car and the impromptu trip to NC is just a red herring to distract from the true direction they should be searching.

Also, I wonder how long it takes to get results from subpoena-ing phone records. Looks like it took about a month in AJ's case in VA, because they located her after 5 weeks by tracking the phones, but that was 5(!) years ago. All these folks' movements need to be traced since beginning on December.

Hmmm, so MB peddled the " EP has her " story to CPS on the 18th ?! Is this girl thick as a brick ? How could she not know that THAT was an easy thing to check ?
Yes, no wonder LE is so frustrated with this case. First the father has her, then a baby sitter, then the grandmother, then a mysterious person in a silver trailer. And they had to follow through and investigate all of this! What a waste of time. And then she turns around and says LE isnt taking anything she says seriously? I don't know how they can find the patience to question her. Jmo

Long time... no visit. Popping out of the woodwork to ask if there has been anything said about the car being tested forensically? I'd love to know if they brought in cadaver dogs. Or possibly the car and the impromptu trip to NC is just a red herring to distract from the true direction they should be searching.

Also, I wonder how long it takes to get results from subpoena-ing phone records. Looks like it took about a month in AJ's case in VA, because they located her after 5 weeks by tracking the phones, but that was 5(!) years ago. All these folks' movements need to be traced since beginning on December.
The problem is that she kept getting new phones so it may delay the whole process. I hope they can find all the records, though. If she used track phones in different names it will be even harder. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173