Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, there is no way they can claim that kids were send to grandparents. And if Lori tries to blame Alex, wouldn't she have to admit that they kids are dead?
So far she seems to be sticking to the story that the kids are alive.

Fortunately the really smart people figure out that crime doesn't pay.

If you are smart enough to figure out how to get away with the perfect crime, you are smart enough to figure out how to to get the end result legally, morally, and ethically.

I believe that they think they are smarter than everyone else, they literally have a "God" complex. :eek:
MOO
If Lori wanted to get rid of the kids she could have gotten the Woodcocks to take JJ back and all she had to do is enroll Tylee in BYU-I and let her stay in the apartment. Even though she was 17, lots of kids do that when they are in college.

You would have to be pretty stupid to bring all this heat on yourself by killing them.

Yeah, unless they knew something about CV's murder, which is plausible to me. But JJ would not make a good witness (no 7 year old would) Maybe they were not thinking very far ahead but if they killed Tylee that is almost like an admission that Lori planned CV's demise.

No Idea, Legal assistant maybe? She wasn't walking in with the group, could have been inside prior. I think ZP is in the back, dark hair, dark dress. Who's striped shirt with dark blazer, brown hair?
I am going to send you a DM/Message. Look for it in your inbox.

I haven't seen the 2009 and 2011 documents or info giving exact dates but those years line up with major custody modification filings made by Joe Ryan. I made separate, somewhat generic, event descriptions in the timeline under the dates when Joe filed. Here are the relevant events around 2009 and 2011:

17 July 2009 - Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, again files a custody suit against Lori in the State of TX. This suit is carried over to the AZ courts and a note about it in Maricopa County, AZ records that reads: “FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS INTERLOCUTORY/OF 7/17/09 IN SUIT TO MODIFY PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP” (Court Records).

2009 – A civil court finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

[...]

27 July 2011 – Lori calls and cancels a July 30th court ordered psych eval appointment, saying that her sister in another state gave birth to a baby with medical complications and Lori was leaving town to be with her sister. Lori requested to change her appointment to Oct 4th (KSLTV).

30 July 2011 – Lori was originally scheduled for a court ordered pysch eval in relation to a custody case concerning CV’s 2 sons. She canceled this saying she was going out of town (KSLTV).

31 July 2011 – A psychologist decides to call Lori to schedule an appointment earlier after a concern that Lori is a “flight risk” was brought up in court (KSLTV).

1 Aug 2011 - Lori showed up early for her psych eval appointment (KSLTV).

5 Aug 2011 – Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, files “Petition to modify child custody, parenting time and child support” in Maricopa County, AZ Family Court (Court records).

2011 - A civil court again finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

13 Aug 2011 – A process server serves Lori with the Aug 5th petition through serving her husband CV. The document ordered Lori to undergo a psychological evaluation after she told social workers “death would be an option before giving Tylee to her father, Mr. Joseph Ryan, even for a visit.” The document goes on to say “These are real and serious concerns,” (KSLTV).

So I have a question. If there was this custody battle going on, what happened?

From What I heard they found JR after he had been dead for at least a week.

Of course, I have no idea what the outcome of the trial turned out to be. Who got custody rights and who was taking care of the kids when he died.

Does anyone know what the custody arrangements were? I am assuming that JR was still wanting an active role is in his kids lives. It could help us understand the timeline at the very least.

I don't understand why Alex' autopsy is taking so long. They got the fresh body, the should have been able to collect blood and do the proper autopsy. What are the results? They still have no clue why he died?

Of course, I have no idea what the outcome of the trial turned out to be. Who got custody rights and who was taking care of the kids when he died.

Does anyone know what the custody arrangements were? I am assuming that JR was still wanting an active role is in his kids lives. It could help us understand the timeline at the very least.
JR only had one biological child, Tylee. Colby is not his son. Tylee was living with Lori when JR died of supposed heart issues.

Summer has auburn hair, white shirt, black blazer. Zulema has black hair and is wearing all black. Not sure about the lady in pink. MOO
Wonder if they were there to be character type witnesses for MP. Seems, IMO, that most of LVD's side of the family stick together no matter who does something wrong. Well, at least it appears that way, from my perspective. Which I suppose could be the reason they haven't spoken publicly.

I don't understand why Alex' autopsy is taking so long. They got the fresh body, the should have been able to collect blood and do the proper autopsy. What are the results? They still have no clue why he died?

The ID right before him isn't posted either. I was thinking maybe they were withholding it for legal reasons, but maybe not. Jmo

Here are a couple photos of Charles wearing a watch:
charles-vallow-with-baby1.jpg

MOO.

Is that JJ that CV is holding? That picture kills me! JJ deserves/d to have someone hold him and look at him that way (with such pride and joy!) for all the days of his life!!!

I hadn't seen this picture. I didn't think I could get any angrier with this case. Such a good man, taken away! And.....what/who is this world left with? SCUM!!!
MOO

Why does Melani wants custody so badly now? We saw from the texts she send Brandon, she told him she is moving to Idaho and he could keep the kids in Arizona. She left a lot of kids stuff on the curb when she moved to Rexburg. Now she is demanding custody? What exactly changed?

The custody battle was only over Tylee. IIRC they were supposed to have shared custody and Tylee was supposed to split her time between her mom and her dad's house. But Lori kept moving and preventing Joe from having the agreed upon time with Tylee. This post has a lot of insight into the custody situation: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg