Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when exactly did TS give these statements to Crime Online? Here’s one inconsistency I spotted right off. Don’t know if it’s T screwing up or the writer. Maybe I’m nitpicking, but they ARE 2 different stores.

We both couldn’t have parked there,” Stauch said. “Something is not right. I even helped [my stepdaughter] get the bike out of the garage, and then her and [my teen daughter] went to Dollar Tree. Truck was on the road then.”

Stauch’s 17-year-old daughter reportedly arrived home from work at around 4:38 p.m. and minutes later, left with the 9-year-old to go to a Dollar General store. She, too, did not see Gannon, according to Stauch.
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

and Im certain that what happened in the search of the house yesterday and the announcement of a new search area tomorrow is what brought on this new interview, she knows they have something now that is about to bring her down so she is trying to play clean up!! Bye Bye T!!

Interview was done on Monday.

Wait... she was working out in the basement when Gannon supposedly left from the basement but their ADT went off in the living room and basement at the same time?? This whole statement is crock of bull.

He didn't leave from the basement. This was added to the article after we all discussed that here:

*EDITOR’S NOTE*: The story has been corrected to reflect that Gannon’s stepmother said he did not walk out of a basement door on January 27. He walked down to the basement area after he arrived home in the afternoon, but did not exit through a basement door.

**speculative thought only below!!!**

waiting for the next instalment from T.
splaining away how she managed to loose her apple watch that very day.
just fell off her wrist out on that 'backroad' while she was lost ......o_O

**speculative thought only above!!!**

moo

I haven't been able to post since early this week. Our daughter ended up needing to be induced in labor because of several life medical threatening complications and then had even more complications immediately after delivery. Thankfully, momma and baby boy both recovered and are now home. There's no way possible I can catch up with everything new that's been posted. I have been keeping an eye on the news and what's happening locally. What new things are we allowed to discuss? Would love a quick synopsis reply here or even in a pm. Thanks!

So when exactly did TS give these statements to Crime Online? Here’s one inconsistency I spotted right off. Don’t know if it’s T screwing up or the writer. Maybe I’m nitpicking, but they ARE 2 different stores.

We both couldn’t have parked there,” Stauch said. “Something is not right. I even helped [my stepdaughter] get the bike out of the garage, and then her and [my teen daughter] went to Dollar Tree. Truck was on the road then.”

Stauch’s 17-year-old daughter reportedly arrived home from work at around 4:38 p.m. and minutes later, left with the 9-year-old to go to a Dollar General store. She, too, did not see Gannon, according to Stauch.
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Don't know when she actually gave these statements, but she's questioning the timing of DR's video footage - which also gives me a bit of heartburn since there are no timestamps visible on the clips released.

Posts by: Leigh Egan

Looks like Leigh Egan snagged the interview. I just can't believe the slimy rat agreed to give it.

Cornered rat is dangerous.

Walls closing in. LE on it. Rat scurrying to and fro.

Lying Liar that lies continues lying.

Where's GANNON?
Leigh Egan has been on Tricia's Websleuth podcast and YouTube channel a few times.

I am hoping Tricia has her on again soon. I would love to hear her describe TS' demeanor during the interview.

Here's the link to the Websleuth YouTube channel. Per Tricia's earlier post Gannon will be covered on tonight's episode along with other cases.

The live just started for CST zone.
Websleuths

I seriously think TS thinks can talk/lie her way out of all this, just like so many others she thinks she is so smart and everyone else is stupid and it makes her mad when people don't fall for what she says so she decides to try to explain away any evidence that she perceives others are looking at against her. She really doesn't get how easy she is to see through, that she isn't the first person LE has dealt with that thinks she can outsmart them.. I really do see a arrest coming very very soon. within days in fact and Im certain that what happened in the search of the house yesterday and the announcement of a new search area tomorrow is what brought on this new interview, she knows they have something now that is about to bring her down so she is trying to play clean up!! Bye Bye T!!

Yes. People like this can and do talk their way out of situations, ALL THE TIME. But only with other people, who often know they're lying, just glaze over in exhaustion at the prospect of arguing. Investigators and interrogators won't fall for word salad.

Is it accurate to say LE was searching one road parallel from where LS said she took exit 163? If this map is accurate and that red pin marks approximate exit site off 83 to Palmer lake search area (and please tell me if not and I will delete) then she must have been soiling her own pants with them hot on her tracks and so close to where she did whatever she did. How does someone live like this in a such a constant state of fear? Just freaking crazy. Moo

No the Palmer Lake search area was west of I25 about a mile north of Palmer Lake on Highway 105. She could’ve taken Exit 163 off I25 which is County Line Road then west to 105. The search area on your map is where the little orange part on 105 is above the words “Palmer Lake.”

MOO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

also she says in interview a bike was loaded up in truck. Was this AS bike? Or his bike since it was missing from garage photos?
MOO
Wait... she was working out in the basement when Gannon supposedly left from the basement but their ADT went off in the living room and basement at the same time?? This whole statement is crock of bull.

don’t forget she was letting the dogs in and out too. She is a busy one I tell you. :eye roll:

IMO MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Tecia Stauch said after they returned home on January 27, Gannon seemed to be feeling OK before he left for a friend’s house. He went down to his room in the basement area afterward, according to Stauch.

CrimeOnlinee obtained a copy of Stauch’s ADT home alarm report that showed activity in the basement and living at the same time at around 3 p.m.

Stauch said she and Gannon were the only ones home at the time, aside from their dogs, who were outside in the backyard. She added that her 9-year-old stepdaughter arrived home from school at around 3:15 p.m. and did not see Gannon.

I haven't been able to post since early this week. Our daughter ended up needing to be induced in labor because of several life medical threatening complications and then had even more complications immediately after delivery. Thankfully, momma and baby boy both recovered and are now home. There's no way possible I can catch up with everything new that's been posted. I have been keeping an eye on the news and what's happening locally. What new things are we allowed to discuss? Would love a quick synopsis reply here or even in a pm. Thanks!
Congratulations and happy both are safe and healthy! Check out TS latest statement here Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

"Stauch admitted the footage that captured her leaving on the morning of January 27 was likely correct."

So the morning footage was correct (including her backing into the driveway), but the afternoon footage was wrong and she never backs into the driveway. My head is spinning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatataPoha