Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had heard that there was a part 3 coming. I don’t know. Seriously, I wish there was a gag order against her so we never had to hear from her. Maybe when she is sentenced to life in prison a simple “I am sorry for killing Gannon” is about all I would care to hear. We won’t get that either.
There’s a good chance her own words will be part of what puts her in prison. So for my part, keep it coming, LS. Keep it coming.

BBM

It's not necessarily true shared car titles are good. The info below mirrors what I've been told and what friends have been told.

"For married couples the rule of thumb is for each spouse to individually own the car they drive. The reason for this is to limit liability in the event of an accident. Liability is assessed on the owner of the vehicle and the person driving at the time of the accident."
How To Title Your Cars To Limit Liability

JMO
In some States debts and liabilities are shared anyway. One gets sued, both get sued.

I think AS is bound not to chime in. Imagine being a parent that listens to lies of your spouse regarding your missing child. How much you have to hold back from tearing into them thru SM or MSM because you've been asked by LE not to jeopardize the investigation. The guy has my respect for not responding at this point. LS is clearly crazy and he'd probably want nothing more than to call her out publically. JMO.
I really hope that that’s the case - that he is fully aware of who and what she is, at this point.

Perhaps I’m cynical, but I’ve seen several cases where the parent goes back to/stays with/allows the monster back into their home and heart, even when its very clear that they have done the unthinkable to a child in the home.

I desperately hope AS is smart enough not to make that mistake.

I really hope that that’s the case - that he is fully aware of who and what she is, at this point.

Perhaps I’m cynical, but I’ve seen several cases where the parent goes back to/stays with/allows the monster back into their home and heart, even when its very clear that they have done the unthinkable to a child in the home.

My money is on their relationship being over.

I don’t really get the necessity for LS to rent a car when they had 3 vehicles available. I’m really confused about it actually. Imo her reasoning for it is complete BS. Who cares if GS saw them and ran from the car then they would see him running from the car and find him. She also rented it a few hours earlier than AS’s flight arrival. Was it then when she drove it around disposing of possible evidence?

Did AS drive around with her in this rental looking for him around the neighborhoods? What the heck does AS think about this car rental situation? If he didn’t go with her wouldn’t he wonder where she was all night driving around? She must have had her phone on her then in case he called to say GS came home and could easily be tracked. If she forgot her phone once again then she needs to just be arrested because nobody does that while looking for their missing son. How did she get that many miles on it if she even did? GS couldn’t have been deceased in that rental or LE would have arrested her by now, correct ? Wth I’m sorry I just am struggling to fit this piece into the puzzle.

Yes! All of this^^
She expects us to believe that she didn’t have one friend or relative that could lend her a car in such a dire emergency situation?! I would be, literally, knocking on my neighbors doors begging to help me drive around and look if I thought my “regular” car might scare off my runaway child.

As for him even being a runaway...we don’t live in an episode of Stranger Things. Someone would eventually realize they had a tween stowing away in their house for Goodness sakes!

I'm curious again. Lol. Where I live we have traffic camera intersections. They record the vehicles going through , their speed , if they ran a red light ect. If a violation has occurred , you are notified by mail and the police include 2 photos of the vehicle. 1 going through the intersection and 1 close up the plate number. Are there cameras like these in Colorado?
Yes, we have them. It causes quite a debate but we do have them. Not sure if they’re in the Springs.

I think AS is bound not to chime in. Imagine being a parent that listens to lies of your spouse regarding your missing child. How much you have to hold back from tearing into them thru SM or MSM because you've been asked by LE not to jeopardize the investigation. The guy has my respect for not responding at this point. LS is clearly crazy and he'd probably want nothing more than to call her out publically. JMO.
Al Stauch, Gannon’s Father
“When Gannon was born he weighed only one pound and six ounces, and even today he’s still our miracle child. He is such a happy child and he just brings life to every party. His smile, even today, is keeping us going. His infectious smile brings me joy every time I think about it.

The past eight days have been, as Landen said, a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes we’re jumping for joy because we get information that we might think it’s a break in the case, and then the next minute we see something or get information that just breaks our hearts into one million pieces again.

But through all this just know that your thoughts and your prayers, and your messages… keep them coming because, even if we don’t respond, we are receiving them, and that has given us strength to get through this.

I do want to say I’m so proud of Leanna, my little baby girl here, and of Landon, you know my children’s mother, they have been so strong through this. Stronger than I would’ve ever thought that I could have ever been, and I’m getting strength from them as well. As I said please keep sending your thoughts and your prayers because we are receiving them. And, if you have any information, any information at all that could help, please reach out to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office with only credible [information], but that you think might help. Thank you so much.”

Laina Stauch, Gannon’s sister
“I love you bubba.”

Family releases video 9 days after Gannon Stauch reportedly went missing - KRDO

Seems all indications are that he is tuned into what she is, likely even before GS went missing. You can't imagine someone actually doing the unthinkable, but he does not strike me as the kind of guy that would go back to LS (if she's not arrested), nor have any if his actions so far shown it. Again, lots of respect for him and LH for handling things how they have. their eye is totally on the prize of finding their son. It's amazing to me that they can keep it together so long for a common goal of finding their child vs taking the easy route of bashing LS for her obvious contradictions.

I saw that posted outside of WS but haven’t seen LE or MSM confirm the date or the witness’ account so I didn’t consider it confirmed yet. I admit I may have missed something tho! Please fill me in!
I don't recall seeing the MSM link for that either, so thanks for asking. I'd love to see the link as well.

RSBM

"-CrimeOnline blacked out the details and should"

Curious as to why you say and should or is that Leigh's comment? I could see credit card info etc being blocked...even that crazy mileage, which ironically they left in.

Sorry, I was mashing too many thoughts together in my mind without elaboration... what I should have said was "we should soon see a new edited version of the receipt that blacks out both pickup and dropoff locations".

And yes, IIRC Leigh did say that, and was quoted here as saying it (though not in those precise words I used above). What she said, is that it was CrimeOnline's inadvertent error in blacking out only one receipt locale as an identifying detail; and that a new edited version of the article would soon be posted with both receipt locales blacked out. (Which, it seems, is now the case, from reports I'm seeing here.) :)

What questions would you like to see answered by TS in Part 3?

Obviously... Where is Gannon?

What leads you to believe Gannon was kidnapped?

Why do you feel so certain G is coming home? Explain your logic.

Do you have receipts from Play It Again or the bike store?

Where did you go with the rental car? How do you account for using a whole tank of gas or 955 miles being recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517