Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
MODS PLEASE BRING THIS POST OVER TO ALL NEW THREADS UNLESS THERE IS AN ARREST.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS WHOLE POST HERE IS THE SHORT VERSION. WE CANNOT IGNORE GANNON'S STEPMOTHER POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT IN HIS DISAPPEARANCE BASED ON THE VIDEOTAPE. THIS IS A RARE CASE WHERE WE WILL ALLOW MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THE STEPMOTHER HOWEVER DO NOT TRASH HER OR CALL HER NAMES LIKE YOU ARE ON A PLAYGROUND. DISCUSS THE FACTS AND LEAVE THE NAME-CALLING TO FACEBOOK GROUPS. YOU OWN YOUR WORDS. A GOOD WAY TO DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD POST SOMETHING OR NOT IS ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD DEFEND WHAT YOU POST IN A COURT OF LAW. ALSO PLEASE USE HER INITIALS.

Dear Everyone,

Rarely are things black and white when it comes to the Websleuths rules.

One of our rules is we cannot accuse just anyone of a crime. Good rule. Another rule we do our best to follow is unless law enforcement says someone is a suspect or even a person of interest we cannot accuse anyone connected to a case of a crime.

Then we have our great big gray areas. Like Gannon's case.

It is rare these days for law enforcement to actually say someone is a suspect but we have to use our common sense.

Take the case of the missing children of Lori Vallow. Her behavior and the fact that people around her are dropping dead leaves us with the very logical conclusion that she has done something with her children and therefore we do allow our members to discuss this case with Lori and her husband Chad as possible perps involved in her missing children.

Mark Sievers was just convicted of 1st-degree murder in the death of his wife Dr. Teresa Sievers even though he was hundreds of miles away when she was murdered. Early on we allowed our members to discuss Mark Sievers as a suspect because of what our members discovered and it was only common sense that he was a suspect.

Then there is the case of Heidi Broussard. Her boyfriend was 100 percent innocent in her disappearance and her murder but many members decided to accuse him of being involved because he was awkward in front of the camera. I hope that those who felt it was OK to accuse a man when there was no evidence to suggest he had anything to do with the crime will re-think before they ever do something like that again. Remember, unless the Internet blows up, Heidi and Shane's children could (one day) read your words about their father.

Your words have power. You are responsible for your opinions. We cannot babysit this thread 24/7.

Always imagine you are standing in front of the person you are posting about. Imagine that person knows your real name and where you live. Imagine that person has the power to go on a forum and say something about you. Now, this scenario is strictly a fantasy but it is a great guideline to use when you post.

Below is the short version of this post.

WE CANNOT IGNORE GANNON'S STEPMOTHER POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT IN HIS DISAPPEARANCE BASED ON THE VIDEOTAPE. THIS IS A RARE CASE WHERE WE WILL ALLOW MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THE STEPMOTHER HOWEVER DO NOT TRASH HER OR CALL HER NAMES LIKE YOU ARE ON A PLAYGROUND. DISCUSS THE FACTS AND LEAVE THE NAME-CALLING TO FACEBOOK GROUPS. YOU OWN YOUR WORDS. A GOOD WAY TO DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD POST SOMETHING OR NOT IS ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD DEFEND WHAT YOU POST IN A COURT OF LAW. ALSO PLEASE USE HER INITIALS.

Thank you,
Tricia

MOD NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS PETCO, CANDLES/CARPETS, VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN MSM OR LE STATEMENTS. IF YOU CAN’T PROVIDE A LINK THAT IS MSM OR LE, YOU CAN’T BRING IT HERE.

ALSO, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO REQUEST/SOLICIT/DISCUSS PRIVATE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

It is against Websleuths TOS to be rude toward or personalize against members, whether individually or collectively.

Differing opinions are welcome at WS, but they should be based on some known fact from MSM or LE rather than simply making accusations (whether against members, neighbours, or LE) with no facts to substantiate.

Please do not name call or ridicule members for strongly anticipating a negative outcome in this case when, after 7,000 investigative hours, there is still no sign of Gannon being alive. Websleuths members have a lot of collective wisdom, knowledge and experience in these types of scenarios. Common sense tell members that Dan May does not show up for a runaway kid, LE does not have crime lab techs going through a house or LE digging endlessly through snowbanks if they think, or are wanting the public to think, they are looking for a live runaway.

Thanks.

Can we talk about TS's suspended teaching certificate now, the circumstances surrounding the ruling etc, now that it's outlined on in a MSM source? The actual documents are publicly available. Because it points to a pattern of deception, also hints at motive, imo.
Yes you can

We're out of patience with posts about the carpet video. Starting to feel like "if a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear".

I have made at least 3 posts advising members not to discuss the carpet video.

In addition, CocoChanel has made the following post which is one of the opening posts of this and previous threads:

MOD NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS PETCO, CANDLES/CARPETS, VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN MSM OR LE STATEMENTS. IF YOU CAN’T PROVIDE A LINK THAT IS MSM OR LE, YOU CAN’T BRING IT HERE.

ALSO, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO REQUEST/SOLICIT/DISCUSS PRIVATE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

It is stepmom's social media which is off limits at this time.

Next member to reintroduce it into this discussion will receive a 1 week thread reply ban. ZERO TOLERANCE NOW FOLKS !!

I have just woken to this news of a receipt for a rental car (terrible being 9 hours ahead and always missing the busy part of the day in CO!) I have lost sleep hours trying to keep up in Gannon's case and right now, I admit, I am not caught up in the thread.

I am mindblown at the 955 miles, allegedly, put on the odometer in such a short time span.
Did SM stash Gannon on Monday and return in the rental on Tuesday to pick him up and drive him out of State?

Does the rental have GPS?

I'm sure LE are all over this. But I still can't help but think how much pleasure SM is getting from watching the goose chase that SHE has created. So many man hours. So many people on it. So many prayers. So many pleas. So many questions.
All at her behest.

She seems confident and cocky enough to believe that she will never be found out.
I'm just glad that LE is in charge here and not me. I would never have the patience to put up with this cr@p.

What will this nasty piece of self-centredness come up with next? I shudder to think.

The receipt actually listed the odometer reading as 5 when it was rented and 960 when it was returned. And said 955 miles driven.

ETA: it could easily be a typo though too. Maybe they meant to enter 96 or even 60. The whole rental thing is still insane though.

I zoomed in on the part of the receipt that shows odometer readings if that helps. ITA they wouldn’t be willy nilly with their logs but this makes no sense to me. IMO no way she drove 900 miles in that time frame.

Thank you!
It is insane and makes no sense to me either. Let's say she did drive 900 miles. Assuming she was alone, how did she account for her absence? "Driving door to door?"

While I find her education a bit dubious, I still don't understand how anyone can do so many incredibly stupid and incriminating things after (allegedly) causing someone's death or disappearance. It can't be because I read, listen to, and watch too much true crime that I would think renting a car would be very suspicious. The only reason I'd rent a car or even think to rent one in this situation is if there was something in one of my vehicles I didn't want anyone to see.

If TS actually did not cause this my mind will boggle; this will have been the craziest stream of events. I do believe she likely killed Gannon after injuring him too severely to cover up any other way. I wish she'd just stop with her convoluted logic and bizzare explanations and come clean so Gannon's family can start to grieve, and have answers. TS is exactly how evil someone can be.

Imo

I'm sorry about my usually tl;dr posts. Sometimes I feel like this particular case starts to affect my every day life and mood in negative way, so I have to take a step back for awhile. Then when I come back my thoughts start pouring out. Plus it's hard when no one I know is really following this like we do here. I really appreciate this community. Everyone is so thoughtful and informative, and usually respectful of one another. It's natural to get a bit snippy when emotions run high but that doesn't happen often here.
Goodnight all. Hoping tomorrow is the day.

Re rental.

Is it possible she rented that car because there was evidence of something in the red jeep and AS would have spotted it immediately? He would have noticed something 'different', a smell or organic evidence? She didn't have time to clean up?
LE arrived around 10pm Monday 27, they looked around, pulled a vehicle from garage, possibly daughter's vehicle.

Did she park Al's car on the street so garage would be free for daughter;s car because that is the car she wanted LE to notice rather than red when they arrived?

What exactly happened between her arrival home and the arrival of LE?
How long did LE remain at the house?
How thorough was their initial search?
what were her movements after their departure that night?

(I saw a report somewhere stating aS got a military red cross flight home next morning, I google searched it but I'm unable to find it now..??)

Need to know all her movements from departure of LE 27th up until she collected rental car next morning?

Did she return home with rental car prior to collecting AS from airport?

These are my questions.

I'm believing she disposed of Gannon within the 4hr window Monday, it had to be quick.. the terrain is rocky and steep, it makes most sense to me that she dropped him from a height.

She drove close to edge, they got out and she pushed hard
'accident not tragedy'

???

Speculating and JMO

Wait!
She took a picture of them hiking at the Garden of the Gods on Sunday?
She recorded an audio of her and Gannon conversing and him sounding weak and crying on Sunday?
She took a picture of her and Gannon in the truck on Monday?
Huh?
Does this seem excessive?
I have 2 kids and 5 grandkids. Never in my life did I even consider all of this!
Garden of the Gods.....ok. Got it. All the rest.....huh? Excessive. Planned.
jmo

Up with a sick kid now and thinking about Gannon again. Part of me thinks this was planned for awhile and that is the reason for all the selfies, but part of me thinks she has so much "evidence" aka photos or videos so she can show AS how fair and happy and wonderful she was with GS either because GS had told AS before that T was mean/abusive and AS questioned her or maybe she even had went too far before handling him and someone had noticed. Like a neighbor asking about a bruise and mentioning it so T got a little worried someone might report her or AS might realize how bad she really was and leave her so she takes all the photos and makes little videos to prove she is not unfair or mean or bad, all her punishment is warranted and the photos show GS really does love her and is so happy. JMO

Something that was not added in the story but I think it's OK to disclose is that she did say she called a nurse line about questions on how much of a certain medication she could give Gannon and how much is "too much" to give. She said the nurse (or whoever she spoke to--she didn't specify) said to strictly follow the directions on the bottle.
I still can't stop thinking of this.....

I called Patrick Frazee “the dumbest criminal alive.” Even he though, had the sense to both shut up, and lawyer up.

This woman is in effect saying “you think he’s the dumbest criminal alive? Hold my beer.”

I’ve never seen anything like this.

I dunno, @MassGuy....nothing against our Western friends here but do you think it's the fresh mountain air? ;-)

Moo Moo

I have just woken to this news of a receipt for a rental car (terrible being 9 hours ahead and always missing the busy part of the day in CO!) I have lost sleep hours trying to keep up in Gannon's case and right now, I admit, I am not caught up in the thread.

I am mindblown at the 955 miles, allegedly, put on the odometer in such a short time span.
Did SM stash Gannon on Monday and return in the rental on Tuesday to pick him up and drive him out of State?

Does the rental have GPS?

I'm sure LE are all over this. But I still can't help but think how much pleasure SM is getting from watching the goose chase that SHE has created. So many man hours. So many people on it. So many prayers. So many pleas. So many questions.
All at her behest.

She seems confident and cocky enough to believe that she will never be found out.
I'm just glad that LE is in charge here and not me. I would never have the patience to put up with this cr@p.

What will this nasty piece of self-centredness come up with next? I shudder to think.
I kind of get the feeling that LS is running scared and her way of coping is to keep talking and talking in hopes of gaslighting people into believing her. The more she talks the more convoluted her stories become and IMO she may sense things coming to an end.

I do believe she'll eventually break but maybe not until Gannon's body is found. And then, as others have said, she'll try and spin it into some sort of accident, like they all do.

But I'm confident LE and the DA are working this case slow and steady and when the time comes she'll be trapped like a rat. IMO she's going down. MOO.

I'd still expect her to show some concern or show some sort of emotion for Gannon. But there's NOTHING there. Even if I were only a babysitter I'd be distraught that a child I cared for, and presumably cared about, was missing. Especially if he was in my care at the time. No, I don't expect her to respond like LH, but I expect SOMETHING, ya know? They lived together at least two years. Shed a year maybe?

How would you expect the babysitter to act if she liked the kid ok, but was accused of murdering him by the mother she babysat for (and pretty much everyone else in the sm mob)

Interesting... I posted the below message on the last thread (Red and BBM) regarding wondering if there could POSSIBLY be a connection between the EPCS Tweet mentioning the “Tip count” and Utah. Then I see your post with the miles she could have traveled that includes Ogden.
ogden utah area code - Google Search
Ogden area code IS 801 ...
With this new info regarding the rental car ... I just don’t know...

Previous post starts here:
jowens73Armchair QB

EPCSheriff

✔@EPCSheriff
As we have explained throughout this investigation, this is a very fluid investigation & it can change at any minute of the day. The scheduled search has been postponed. We will keep you in the loop as it happens & as we can release it. Our Tips to date are 801. #FindGannon #Hope

hmmm.. i am wondering if there is ANYTHING at all to this twitter post by EPCS yesterday. We have mentioned before that their words seem to be purposeful.
The “801 Tips” stands out to me (in addition to the phrase “as it happens”)

On 2/21 the EPCSO reported having 718 tips. While it’s possible in 6 days, they received only 83 tips, I feel like with ALL the attention around this case, people are calling in things left and right. Maybe I’m wrong...
801 is the Utah area code
Far fetched but could they know something and they are trying to send that message?
I also realize, SM did not have enough time to drive to Utah BUT maybe there is something else to it. Just brainstorming...

Last edited:
How would you expect the babysitter to act if she liked the kid ok, but was accused of murdering him by the mother she babysat for (and pretty much everyone else in the sm mob)

Are you implying that the bio mum has publicly accused SM? Link please.

This analogy doesn't work anyway. The 'baby sitter' is married to the father and is the sole caregiver for extended periods of time. She is expected to act like guardian. Since she is not the biological mother, one would think she would be even more apologetic and worried for Gannon's safety having lost him on her watch.

Her behaviour has been quite the opposite, she doesn't seem to care at all, except for how it makes her look. No guilt, no concern, nothing.

Apologize I lost the post I wanted to respond to regarding 900 miles in that period of time. When I met my husband 30 years ago he would drive back to his hometown straight through. It was ~1200 miles and took him ~18 hours, and again on his return back to our home after his family visit. He did this many times back then. If someone was determined 900 miles could be done.

That said I left Colorado 6 years ago, I still see a doctor down there twice a year, the traffic blows my mind compared to what I knew before moving away. Even if you do factor that in, 900 miles is still possible from what I've seen. IMO.

Up with a sick kid now and thinking about Gannon again. Part of me thinks this was planned for awhile and that is the reason for all the selfies, but part of me thinks she has so much "evidence" aka photos or videos so she can show AS how fair and happy and wonderful she was with GS either because GS had told AS before that T was mean/abusive and AS questioned her or maybe she even had went too far before handling him and someone had noticed. Like a neighbor asking about a bruise and mentioning it so T got a little worried someone might report her or AS might realize how bad she really was and leave her so she takes all the photos and makes little videos to prove she is not unfair or mean or bad, all her punishment is warranted and the photos show GS really does love her and is so happy. JMO
BBM
This is what I was wondering.
It weird tho. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads