Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was leaving as this was unfolding and was hoping they would also announce that they found him. SO angry that she smugly continues to keep that secret.

I’ve now watched the presser. Two things off the top as I continue to catch up and think about things.
1. Death is too good for a murdering Narcissist
2. Landen is Mom of the Year and Lady Justice for her child

First case, I posted on here, I follow true crime cases on tv, books, etc... my husband says I am morbid, so I sat back and analyzed... myself. I believe there are many here like me, we have certain areas of investigation we are familiar w/. I tend to move thru most of that, because I feel certain the boots on ground are doing as good a job as I could...I am really focused on justice at the end...I want to know that the evil person who committed the crime has been caught, and therefore unable to hurt someone else... this case was/ is too close to me.TS has dysfunctioned thru life for 39? yrs...it is really hard to fathom how someone this evil can exist, but maybe that is why I follow these cases, it isn’t MORBID CURIOSITY! It is vigilance, because when I come in contact w/ evil, I want to recognize it, and act...that is my mission statement.
I’m showing my husband this tonight. Because THIS!

I can't speak for anyone else, but my personal opinion is that the whole chain of events leading to Gannon's final destination are going to be gruesome. Just watching that video of TS taking him to his execution in that truck was a preview of her callousness and what she was capable of doing. Guessing on this, but many here have thought so, it appears she may have relocated a dead Gannon. And the charges from LE suggest the same. JMO
What if he were already hurt from the night before, and died in the truck? It's not a "fact" that she took "him to his execution in that truck". There is a lot to learn, anyway speaking strictly for myself, I don't get any satisfaction from imagining something to be gruesome before the facts are in front of me. JMO

I know we will find out later but WHY in the world would T release that I'm bleeding/carpet video? To me it seems like a damning move against herself. I really want to know how she thought that would help her. Or, maybe she is just evil and wanted to post that video to hurt Landen and Al even more.

(My understanding is that we can talk about that video now, if I'm wrong- let me know and I will delete)
I think in her twisted mind she thought it would demonstrate to us that he is a bad kid and that she is pretty reasonable with him. That was her version of "nice" so she recorded her act. And I guess she thinks it's normal for a kid to sound winded and terrified when they are being told off. Smh.

Hello WS:) Long time watcher-reader/not a joiner-inner, but now that our hopes have been both realized and dashed in the same presser (and I’m cried out for now) I wanted to thank you all.

I’ve sobbed numerous times along with you all. Had my heart broken as I followed along, (we had to bury our own young adult son 3 yrs ago and this hit too close to home to post anything here earlier).

Learned much about the legal process and WS rules just by listening here, initially was so proud when it dawned on me that “MOO” wasn’t some sort of inner circle sleuths bovine war cry.

Many of your (and my) theories have been discussed and resolved. I remember thinking how odd of SM to refer to -apologies due her when it all ends- in first interview. How odd about the rental etc And I had my suspicions of others being involved

Today I’m dwelling on these ‘others’ and the coincidental arrests. Hopefully the arrest was not timed because the entire internet already convicted T and they were concerned about her running further. But perhaps... one of the sisters (or perhaps another family member) has suddenly grown a conscience? Decided to distance themselves from the deceit and lies?

Again, thanks for being a well managed forum where intelligent debate and conversation is welcome.

While I agree, but I also don’t think Al should carry responsibility for this. Even Landen said she trusted her. Sure Al feels guilt, but she fooled everyone.

That's her superpower. It's the superpower of every N-BPD person. I posted upthread about how professionals get fooled all the time. They prey upon people who are trusting and honest, because trusting and honest people can never fathom what's really going on in their minds.

Wait a doggone minute! Hold your horses! Whoa! What? I know nothing except I clicked on my alerts and see *Arrested*. I’ve been at the doctor all day long. Omg, what? Who’s been arrested? Here I go to my most despised dreaded outing of each month trying to keep myself alive. Always facing lectures elevating my blood pressure. And I come home to damn near a heart attack! I’ll be back!

Letecia Stauch was taken into custody 8am EST today, 2 Mar 2020, without incident. She will be held without bond until her extradition to Colorado Springs on the following 4 charges:

**Charges:**

1. Murder in the 1st degree of a child under the age of 12 by a person in a position of trust.
2. Child abuse resulting in death
3. Tampering with a deceased body
4. Tampering with physical evidence

Gannon's remains have NOT been recovered.

Letecia Stauch is being held at the J Reuben Long Detention Center located at:

**4150 J Reuben Long Ave, Conway, SC 29526**

Stepmother arrested in South Carolina on murder charges in disappearance of Gannon Stauch

Dear Ms. Landen, Mr. Al, and all Gannon's loved ones and family. Losing a child is an unimaginable horror and things will never be the same. However, as Ms. Landen said, Gannon *is* **here**

May you find comfort in each other and those around you.

I lost my brother to murder. My only saving grace to you is, Celebrate and focus on the
11 years you had with Gannon, don't focus on the one day you lost him.

God Bless Y'all

What if he were already hurt from the night before, and died in the truck? It's not a "fact" that she took "him to his execution in that truck". There is a lot to learn, anyway speaking strictly for myself, I don't get any satisfaction from imagining something to be gruesome before the facts are in front of me. JMO
We do know that he walked to the truck - what day ? we guess Monday as it makes some sense based on what RD said regarding that video. JMO

Ugh I’m already drinking. Swear I’m not an alcoholic but this just calls for it. I’m so upset at her nerve and the AMOUNT of people’s lives she ruined... what is love and trust?

she will fight tooth and nail and the trial(s) will be nasty. I’m so sad for his family and their community.

Happy that websleuths exists and that all of you are here.

link to PC anyone??

Did LE have the (legal) ability to eavesdrop on her phone calls, read her email, FB messages etc.? She may have been stupid enough to reveal the information using those methods.
Probably. They'd just need a warrant. Text messages and FB messages were a crucial part of the recent Dr. Sievers murder investigation and trial.

Wait a doggone minute! Hold your horses! Whoa! What? I know nothing except I clicked on my alerts and see *Arrested*. I’ve been at the doctor all day long. Omg, what? Who’s been arrested? Here I go to my most despised dreaded outing of each month trying to keep myself alive. Always facing lectures elevating my blood pressure. And I come home to damn near a heart attack! I’ll be back!

Glad to see you, we were concerned about your absence!

OH sweet Jesus thank God! Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member