Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew they were closing in! It was speculated over the weekend she was back in SC. It wasn't from a verified source so I didn't say anything here. I don't think she went there to run necessarily although I wouldn't have put that past her. I think she wanted to get her daughter with family so she wouldn't fall into the system in CO once arrested. I hope social media and the press is kind to the daughter unless charges are brought against her. If TS involved her in anyway, she's a victim too. So terrible all around.
Wasn’t the daughter in protective custody?

Not necessarily. There is a youtube creator who constantly imagines all the gory things that probably, she says, happened to Bella and Cece, aside from being smothered to death.
Why don't we wait awhile for the details before suggesting she cut off his ears? Or, did you mean chopped them off? She could have slapped him, he lost his balance, and he could have fallen to hit his head on the bumper of the car and died in that way. Freaked out, moved him, destroyed evidence etc. Similar to what happened to Jessie Davis, but in that case there was desecration that we so far don't know about here. She should get the full measure due her from the law. But speculating on gruesome, invented gory details reflects on Gannon, not on her. Why would you want to see him like that in your imagination?
This^

I heard there was a horribly difficult PC, this is moving so fast if anyone has the link?

so happy and so sad all at the same damn time... overwhelmed. Love you all.

Also if you don’t like someone’s posts for whatever reason, you can “ignore” after clicking their name.

Tampering with deceased could simply mean concealing his body correct???
Yes, such as in when Watts moved and shallowly buried Shan'ann and her unborn child. Dumping the children in oil tanks was also tampering with deceased but it can be the simplest type of concealing a body, not necessarily the most gruesome scenario one can think up.

Last edited:
It won’t remain sealed long. It was sealed in the Frazee case because they were investigating the possibility of accomplices, and releasing it could have harmed the case.

As soon as she is formally charged, I expect to see it here.

As much as I want to see what’s in there, I hope it remains sealed as long as possible, at least until they can convince her to lead them to Gannon. Perhaps she already has access to it once charged? If that’s the case, then yes I do want it released ASAP. I want to see what they’re working with....

To me, “tampering with a body,” means that they found evidence that she moved Gannon.

For them to have evidence that there even was a body, seems to indicate they found some sort of forensic evidence (perhaps in that rental car).

This appears to be exactly what it looked like from early on, abuse covered up by murder.

I don’t think this was some prolonged torture event, but was a sudden act of rage followed by premeditated murder.

When Gannon was first injured, she wasn’t planning to kill him. That came next.
Yes agreed! And in her crazy mind she had to do it this way, because I think the abuse was so bad this time it couldn't be explained away, and the doctors were going to find it.

Yes I keep thinking about this. And I keep worrying about how she left him, did she go back and find him, and then moved him? Was he alive when he was left? Did she somehow think she'd be his rescuer and she'd be propped up on the shoulders of the town as such? I really worry about all of that. Or was she just a really scary, awful, lying human being?
Wonder if Tee moved him a second time with the rental car

I'm obviously no expert, but I play one on TV. Doesn't tampering with a deceased body mean they have evidence that she moved Gannon? Either the cadaver dogs hit on that rental or in the house.

My bet's on the rental.

As much as I want to see what’s in there, I hope it remains sealed as long as possible, at least until they can convince her to lead them to Gannon. Perhaps she already has access to it once charged? In thats case, then yes I do want it released ASAP. I want to see what they’re working with....
Yeah, she’ll be privy to it. If you are charged with a crime, you have a right to see the basis of those charges.

She’ll be extradited to Colorado, and appear in court. They may unseal the affidavit that day.

You want apologies TS? Well here is mine.

I'm sorry Gannon had the misfortune to have you in his life.
I'm sorry you took away Landen's baby boy.
I'm sorry you ripped Al's heart out of his chest.
I'm sorry you took LS big brother.
I'm sorry your daughter now has to grow up knowing you killed her step-brother.
I'm sorry you disgust every single person that has followed this case.
I'm sorry you ever walked this earth.

To me, “tampering with a body,” means that they found evidence that she moved Gannon.

For them to have evidence that there even was a body, seems to indicate they found some sort of forensic evidence (perhaps in that rental car).

This appears to be exactly what it looked like from early on, abuse covered up by murder.

I don’t think this was some prolonged torture event, but was a sudden act of rage followed by premeditated murder.

When Gannon was first injured, she wasn’t planning to kill him. That came next.

Agreed MassGuy.

@zencompass thank you for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads