Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are having a hard time, like me, believing that someone could purposely harm a child this way. It is too hard to think about, it pains my heart. So I try to think "no, she did not violently murder this child, it HAD to be an accident. " (for Gannon's sake). But, the facts in this case will prove she is a cold blooded killer.
Blood on a 2x4 got me.. She killed him :(

Last edited:
Exactly. I actually suspect SHE burned the carpet and tried to pretend he did it.

I’m seriously questioning if there ever was burned carpet. Listening to that video again, I believe she was covering up blood on the carpet with a burned carpet story and blaming Gannon. That poor little guy was so scared and was taking the blame knowing it was a lie. She needed a reason to repair the carpet. That video is so disturbing on so many levels. All my opinion.

How heartbreaking. I just watched the trials of Gabriel Hernandez on Netflix and way too many children die from murder by abuse. It is so sad there wasn’t any intervention prior to this awful event. I really hope they still find Gannon so he can be buried with respect. Just so awful and heartbreaking.
I saw that too. OMG, what a sad, sad story.

I believe that article was written and ready to go before today's presser. "Reaching out" is not the same thing "as mobbing and shouting questions," which is what they were asking all the press at the presser not to do.
Ah, good point. Thank you for clarifying. I should have realized it was probably not today. Emotions are clouding my judgement.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/02/stepm...arrested-on-suspicion-of-first-degree-murder/

From the link above "...
In addition to first-degree murder, Stauch, who remains held in South Carolina without bond, will face charges of child abuse resulting in death, tampering with a deceased body and tampering with evidence.

Elder said the boy’s body has not yet been found, but a sheriff’s lieutenant said information has been obtained that should narrow the ongoing search."

Perhaps the stepmother is talking?

Crime Scene
When asked how the board would have ended up in the woods, Stauch said that things have flown out of the back of the truck before while she was driving. She said the same thing could have happened to the board or Gannon’s sock.

When questioned whether law enforcement specifically told her about the wood or a sock, Stauch said, “LE [law enforcement] have not said one word to me, have not called me.”

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

And how did the board end up in the back of the truck ... sheesh!

This is the nightmare of every birth parent when a step parent becomes involved. Will their child be treated right?

My son has 3 children by his first marriage. They share equal custody, each having the kids a week. The kids don’t need to bring anything back and forth but maybe their reading glasses, dental head gear, school books and backpacks. Both parents have everything else.

My son remarried. She seemed to love the kids. Now she has two little ones with my son and is expecting way more of the older ones than they think about. She gets angry with them and yells. She gets snotty with them. They have asked to live it’s their mother full time. My son is devastated and trying to come u with solutions. He has them in family counseling.

All this to tell you I told him about his case and what step mothers are capable of. His 3 kids are aged 17, 15 and 11. The other two are 3 and 1. I worry.

Sounds like she doesn't want to share resources she wants for her own kids. Very sad. Your son should let them go live with mom, at the least.

I'm placing this here…I know it's been posted before, but it's worth rewatching.

For those who have never seen it, this is one of Gannon's YT videos.

I know I've said this umpteen times, but it bears repeating:

He was SUCH a cute, winsome boy.

Watching GS's gaming videos, seeing his little face and hearing his young, animated voice, I am profoundly saddened.

"Hey, what if I get a subscriber right off the bat?" he says excitedly at one point.

Oh, Gannon!

If you only knew….you have many, many subscribers now.

And, oh, how we all loved watching you play.

I don't know but for arguments sake lets say they did find it on Friday in some remote part of the county- It can't be the trigger to arrest her right now unless it is irrefutably linked to her somehow. I am wondering what the link is. Without a link it's just another clue.

All the evidence found at the house and in the garage they had from the first few days.

Dry and cold is good for DNA evidence, wet with warm and cold is not so good. DNA is very stable though so they may have been able to obtain a profile.
Probably apple watch or car rental tracker info. can link her to the board. MOO.

I’m seriously questioning if there ever was burned carpet. Listening to that video again, I believe she was covering up blood on the carpet with a burned carpet story and blaming Gannon. That poor little guy was so scared and was taking the blame knowing it was a lie. She needed a reason to repair the carpet. That video is so disturbing on so many levels. All my opinion.

It’s where the Heather Elvis case took place with the lovely Tammy Moorer and Sydney Moorer.

Those two trials showed how evil thrives.
Here, we've found another case.
So many out there, that many have followed.

Just cuddle your loved ones, be they human or animals.:):):)
We are lucky, to be comfortable where we are, with the ugliness all around us.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member