Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The True Crime Society blog is not an approved source. There is info there that has already been discounted by LE.

Please stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Thanks.

I haven't been able to post this for a while due to the thread freezing up with all the traffic:

On March 2, 2020, at approximately 8:04 AM, MST, El Paso County Sheriff's Office Detectives, FBI Agents, and members from the El Paso County 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office arrested Letecia Stauch (DOB 08/04/1983) in Horry County, South Carolina.

(Arrest Made in Gannon Stauch Case)

So she was arrested at 10 AM EST in SC, and all of the arresting officers are from Colorado and the FBI, nothing mentioned of local LE being part of the arrest though of course I'm sure they would've been looped in...
Myrtle Beach PD has posted something about them helping. On SM.

I haven't been able to post this for a while due to the thread freezing up with all the traffic:

On March 2, 2020, at approximately 8:04 AM, MST, El Paso County Sheriff's Office Detectives, FBI Agents, and members from the El Paso County 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office arrested Letecia Stauch (DOB 08/04/1983) in Horry County, South Carolina.

So she was arrested at 10 AM EST in SC, and all of the arresting officers are from Colorado and the FBI, nothing mentioned of local LE being part of the arrest though of course I'm sure they would've been looped in...
That's what I would love to have a picture of, her face when she saw all the investigators from Colorado on her doorstep or perhaps TJ Maxx or Ross this time, nah too early stores closed.

Just hope it was the same Detectives she whined about in her cousin it asinine interview.

A board flying out of the truck and flung out into the woods, would mean she was going at a high rate of speed. And that the board had some mystical power to end up in the woods. I can see if the tailgate was open and the board slid out, it would've landed in the middle of the road. The sock wouldn't have made its way into the woods, either. It would have also ended up on the road/gutter/curb.

I wonder if she whacked him in the head with the board. This is why there was a large saucer size about of blood in his room. Head wounds gush. Anyway, it would also explain the blood on the board. Is LE capable of time stamping the blood on the board?
Only since the board was purchased if there are lot numbers or such on the board. Who has a board in the house, she had to go and get it first. Or she took him to the garage?

How heartbreaking. I just watched the trials of Gabriel Hernandez on Netflix and way too many children die from murder by abuse. It is so sad there wasn’t any intervention prior to this awful event. I really hope they still find Gannon so he can be buried with respect. Just so awful and heartbreaking.

If they have any evidence of the daughters involvement, they need T to disclose the location of Gannon or risk having your daughter charged. Time to make a deal.
I don’t think that would work, as TS only cares about herself.

I think any deal would come after she’s seen that she’s backed into a corner (with overwhelming evidence), and would be in an effort to mitigate her punishment.

If a deal was to be cut with HH, I think it’s already happened. I’ve had the impression that someone was talking, and a deal would ensure that everything came out.

Well friends of WS, I ask, is she a lying liar that lies?

Anger is a dubious luxury. It destroys my inner peace. Raging resentment cuts me off from the sunlight of the Spirit. I refuse to permit such, as I've come too far in life to live with the inner turmoil of hatred.

For me, and it is MOO, ONLY for ME, I must move beyond the rage.

I know that the creature who killed Gannon is of the evil one. I know that Gannon is seated with the Saints. I know this young boy is an Angel in Heaven. This I know.

I pray for Gannon's mother, and for his Father, and for ALL those who love him.

I must let go, forgive, and move on.

I must forgive the murderer in this case. For me, there is no other option. It may be difficult to understand, but I must pray for her. For 't'.

And I will.
As a mother, I give this vile creature only my apathy. I will feel no sadness when she gets her justice. I feel for Gannon, his mother, father, siblings and all his family. He has no more pain now, but it is not my place to forgive nor do I feel obligated to. I make my choice to not waste my emotions on her. No sympathy for this devil woman. I do feel for her daughter, who has to wear the stain of being her child and possibly knowing or even participating in what was done.

The True Crime Society blog is not an approved source. There is info there that has already been discounted by LE.

Please stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Thanks.

This is the nightmare of every birth parent when a step parent becomes involved. Will their child be treated right?

My son has 3 children by his first marriage. They share equal custody, each having the kids a week. The kids don’t need to bring anything back and forth but maybe their reading glasses, dental head gear, school books and backpacks. Both parents have everything else.

My son remarried. She seemed to love the kids. Now she has two little ones with my son and is expecting way more of the older ones than they think about. She gets angry with them and yells. She gets snotty with them. They have asked to live it’s their mother full time. My son is devastated and trying to come u with solutions. He has them in family counseling.

All this to tell you I told him about his case and what step mothers are capable of. His 3 kids are aged 17, 15 and 11. The other two are 3 and 1. I worry.

This lists all of the many agencies involved:
EPC Sheriff's Office
·
Arrest Made in Gannon Stauch Case

Letecia Stauch will be held at the Horry County Jail on the charges of:
Murder in the First-Degree (Child Under Twelve-Position of Trust §18-3-102(1)(f)),
Child Abuse Resulting in Death §18-6-401(1)(a), (7)(A)(I),
Tampering with a Deceased Human Body, §18-8-610.5, and
Tampering with Physical Evidence, §18-8-610(1)(a).

She is awaiting extradition hearings before being transported to the El Paso County Jail in Colorado Springs.

The investigation into the disappearance of Gannon Stauch began on January 27, 2020, when Letecia Stauch who is Gannon's stepmother called 9-1-1 to report Gannon had not returned from a friend's house. By January 28, 2020, our Major Crime Detectives assumed responsibility over the case and began working hand in hand with multiple partners. By January 30, 2020, the case was upgraded from runaway to missing/endangered.

Please report any tips you may have to aid law enforcement in recovering Gannon and bringing his family closure to either 719-520-6666 or email Tips@elpasoco.com.

We would like to thank the following agencies for their time, ongoing efforts, expertise, and help they provided and continue to provide for this investigation:

SEARCH PARTNERS:
Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Springs Fire Department
Colorado Springs Police Department
Douglas County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
FBI (Evidence Response Team)
Fountain Police Department
El Paso County Public Works
Emergency Incident Support
Flight for Life (searching purposes only)
Fremont County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)
Pikes Peak Office of Emergency Management
Tri-Lakes Fire Department
U.S. Army (multiple units - volunteers)
U.S. National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade (volunteers)

INVESTIGATION PARTNERS:
4th Judicial District Attorney's Office
Colorado Springs Police Department
FBI (Denver and South Carolina)
Fountain Police Department
Horry County Sheriff’s Office
Horry County Police Department
Myrtle Beach Police Department
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)
South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED)

All investigative updates will come from the District Attorney's Office and all search effort information will come from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office. A mug shot of Stauch will be sent out once she has been formally booked.

We would also like to thank the community and people from across the nation for your compassion, generosity, support and patience.

Let's continue to work together to find Gannon.

Did you see the video of her gaslighting him as he cried in despair over supposed candle wax on the carpet?

The kid was known to be super sweet and helpful. Even TS stated that. I think she is a disturbed person who seethes with jealous rage and constant insecurity who took it out on an innocent child, in order to hurt his parents. She continued to try to harm them after the disappearance by releasing information and lies meant to damage Landen's reputation. This is an angry, angry woman, IMO, capable of the worst.

No I was catching up. I only read an article with the police announcing her arrest with the parents behind him. So I came here. I did think they must have found blood somewhere, I knew if they arrested her they either had to really know she did it or were trying to force the truth out of her by threatening her with a more serious charge.

Now it seems like she lost her temper and took it too far. Perhaps when he was walking to the car she had already given him a concussion and he died in the back of the truck while she was driving and she knew she was screwed so she hid the body. I just couldn't figure out the timeline matching up with a motive.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.

“He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.”

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

When asked how the board would have ended up in the woods, Stauch said that things have flown out of the back of the truck before while she was driving. She said the same thing could have happened to the board or Gannon’s sock.

When questioned whether law enforcement specifically told her about the wood or a sock, Stauch said, “LE [law enforcement] have not said one word to me, have not called me.”
Think about how her future attorneys are completely boxed in by her statements to the press. And the contradictory lies. Her behavior. I think her various statements alone are overwhelming evidence - glad she will not get away with this. Will be interesting to see what they prove she posted herself on SM as well...

I do not think she will plea out, even if it means helping her daughter if she turns out to have helped after the fact at some point. I think there will be a trial. I do not envy her public attorney - I do not see someone taking a fee cut to take this case. She is a nightmare client already. MOO

A board flying out of the truck and flung out into the woods, would mean she was going at a high rate of speed. And that the board had some mystical power to end up in the woods. I can see if the tailgate was open and the board slid out, it would've landed in the middle of the road. The sock wouldn't have made its way into the woods, either. It would have also ended up on the road/gutter/curb.

I wonder if she whacked him in the head with the board. This is why there was a large saucer size about of blood in his room. Head wounds gush. Anyway, it would also explain the blood on the board. Is LE capable of time stamping the blood on the board?

Anyone know were the board was found? In Douglas County?

How do you know they didn't find it on, say, Friday? It would still test positive as Gannon's blood and DNA, despite the weather. In fact, the weather might even preserve some evidence.

I doubt they had it "very early on."
I don't know but for arguments sake lets say they did find it on Friday in some remote part of the county- It can't be the trigger to arrest her right now unless it is irrefutably linked to her somehow. I am wondering what the link is. Without a link it's just another clue.

All the evidence found at the house and in the garage they had from the first few days.

Dry and cold is good for DNA evidence, wet with warm and cold is not so good. DNA is very stable though so they may have been able to obtain a profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH