Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
that damned monster must have beaten that poor boy .. i can’t imagine that was the result of a burnt carpet .. something else had to be going on

i hope hh was not suckered in to this mess
I’d be surprised if she wasn’t suckered in. I’ve been alluding to it since that (clearly) coached tv interview.

TS may have had help after the fact, and definitely needed her daughter to lie for her.

I anticipate full immunity, and her complete cooperation.

Well friends of WS, I ask, is she a lying liar that lies?

Anger is a dubious luxury. It destroys my inner peace. Raging resentment cuts me off from the sunlight of the Spirit. I refuse to permit such, as I've come too far in life to live with the inner turmoil of hatred.

For me, and it is MOO, ONLY for ME, I must move beyond the rage.

I know that the creature who killed Gannon is of the evil one. I know that Gannon is seated with the Saints. I know this young boy is an Angel in Heaven. This I know.

I pray for Gannon's mother, and for his Father, and for ALL those who love him.

I must let go, forgive, and move on.

I must forgive the murderer in this case. For me, there is no other option. It may be difficult to understand, but I must pray for her. For 't'.

And I will.

Yes, peace that transcends all understanding be with the parents. Gannon is forever free and young and happy in heaven with his heavenly father.

LE played it right.
All of those unnecessary details !
Some won't want to hear any more details from the trial as they're too sensitive but this is a true crime and speculation forum.

There is only great sadness that I feel for his family .

Not 'glee' .
Not 'fantasy'.
My god what very sick minds come up with those terms ?
I admittedly skipped many pages of posts because I’m on the West Coast and was threads behind. Where did this come from? I can’t even comprehend using these terms in Gannon’s case.

Well friends of WS, I ask, is she a lying liar that lies?

Anger is a dubious luxury. It destroys my inner peace. Raging resentment cuts me off from the sunlight of the Spirit. I refuse to permit such, as I've come too far in life to live with the inner turmoil of hatred.

For me, and it is MOO, ONLY for ME, I must move beyond the rage.

I know that the creature who killed Gannon is of the evil one. I know that Gannon is seated with the Saints. I know this young boy is an Angel in Heaven. This I know.

I pray for Gannon's mother, and for his Father, and for ALL those who love him.

I must let go, forgive, and move on.

I must forgive the murderer in this case. For me, there is no other option. It may be difficult to understand, but I must pray for her. For 't'.

And I will.

Please pray that I may find forgiveness in my heart as well. I'm sure it will come in time, but for now, I can't even form the words.

This is a strange arrest. There's a part of me that thinks she didn't kill him. I don't get the same vibe or motive that I got from someone like in other cases. I have a feeling that G was being a brat (meaning typical kid) that day because he didn't feel well and so when they went shopping she left him in the car. Then when she got back to the car he wasn't in the car and she thought that he had gotten out of the car so she got angry and left him there to teach him a lesson thinking he'd call home or figure something else out. Then when he didn't come home she realized that now she was in trouble for endangering his life. I don't get the vibe that she deliberately murdered him.

If she did extra driving around she may have gone looking for him but now she can't admit what really happened. Maybe that's why they arrested her, to scare the truth out of her.

But then again the cops must have some pretty serious evidence beyond the video to have arrested her this quickly. Maybe they found blood in the back of the car.

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 18 - :: Criminal Code :: Article 8 - :: Offenses - Governmental Operations :: Part 6 - :: Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings :: § 18-8-610.5. Tampering with a deceased human body

Murder in the 1st degree of a child under 12: LE believes Gannon is dead.

Child abuse resulting in death: Bloody board, bloody stains, possible bloody sock. The neighbor's video has him "sluggishly walking to car", plus Gannon's crying on the candle-burning video. He was viciously attacked Sunday night imo. Torture continues Monday when she does not seek medical attention and instead makes him walk in crippling pain towards the car to go "shopping". I believe he was very frightened of her at this point.

Tampering with a deceased human body: According to statute above, this includes concealing. They haven't found him yet.

Tampering with physical evidence: Bloody board, possible bloody stains and possible bloody sock -- all discarded. Not to mention there were supposedly carpet people there on Monday to replace carpeting.

All jmo, just trying to read between the lines on the charges.
bbm
Ita. :)
I just basically said that in an earlier post.

Eta :Interesting about the carpet replacement... or wasn't it ?

But we'll know at the trial.
I am thinking when was the very last time he talked or face timed with his parents ?
Something happened after that. Imo.

And possibly his parents didn't suspect-- just thought he was busy with being an 11 year old ? :mad:
I hate this step mother with a cold anger and I hope she leaves prison in a pine box.
Not bitter.
Never met her (thank goodness), just hope the jury gives her the max !

Last edited:
Thank you for your post. I was trying to explain this to some posters inferring the parents should've known or recognized the abuse. Not even
No inferences, just questions that I assure you, LE will or has explore/d. In my experience, some if not all, members of the family are at least aware of untoward behaviors of a parent(step) to child. This is not a pile-on for the parents of GS, but neither does it give absolution to all parties. Since I'm assuming no one on this thread had a front row seat into the inner workings of this family, it is perhaps best to wait this out before assuming who absolutely didn't know anything. And while kids don't always tell, their behavior changes, their bodies show marks, bruises, etc. The unfortunate truth is that there are signs and when we (parents, family, teachers, friends, physicians, nurses, etc.) miss them, everyone loses. Thanks for "trying to explain". Lived it, survived it, helping others do the same. The heroes in this story are the neighbors, the community and LE. LS is a monster clearly. AS/LH both parents who made mistakes along the way. Heart goes out to a family mourning their child. I'm on team Gannon, everyone else is subjected to healthy scrutiny.

This is a strange arrest. There's a part of me that thinks she didn't kill him. I don't get the same vibe or motive that I got from someone like in other cases. I have a feeling that G was being a brat (meaning typical kid) that day because he didn't feel well and so when they went shopping she left him in the car. Then when she got back to the car he wasn't in the car and she thought that he had gotten out of the car so she got angry and left him there to teach him a lesson thinking he'd call home or figure something else out. Then when he didn't come home she realized that now she was in trouble for endangering his life. I don't get the vibe that she deliberately murdered him.

But then again the cops must have some pretty serious evidence beyond the video to have arrested her this quickly. Maybe they found blood in the back of the car.

Well LE seems to think so and I'll stick with their assessment.

I wonder what TS's family thinks of her? I understand the sister was pretty verbal early on in defense of her, which is understandable. Was she arrested at the sister's home, parents' home...?

If she did extra driving around she may have gone looking for him but now she can't admit what really happened. Maybe that's why they arrested her, to scare the truth out of her.

Are we following the same case?

First degree murder means willful and premeditated

I don't believe it's official

OMG, I stand Corrected. I want to see search warrant and arrest warrants

TS arrested on suspicion of 1st degree murder, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with body etc. But no body located. Apparently she was in SC and being extradited (not sure if that's the right word) back to CO. According to "crime online" TS has said that AS told her a bloody 2x4 and a bloody sock were found in the woods. No idea when she said this or what prompted her to say it.

Thanks all for updating me!! Much appreciated.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.

“He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.”

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

When asked how the board would have ended up in the woods, Stauch said that things have flown out of the back of the truck before while she was driving. She said the same thing could have happened to the board or Gannon’s sock.

When questioned whether law enforcement specifically told her about the wood or a sock, Stauch said, “LE [law enforcement] have not said one word to me, have not called me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member