Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbm : Other actions are possible.

Considering the "intelligence level" of the perp, I'm surprised Gannon hasn't been found ?
Hoping it will be soon before all trauma evidence is lost.
To think he survived being born a preemie and was thriving ! :(

Graphic follows :

If she hit him with the board , or if there were broken ribs/fingers, the longer it takes to find him will become more difficult to tell what happened at the end of his life.

Last edited:
hey ya'll sleuths and justice fighters all you
Watchers my brain is going to break.
I need to log off and go hang with my grown sons, well { 2 out of 3} who live close still { i'm in Phoenix area} and my oldest son lives in Nebraska. just wanted to say , you are all pretty awesome. peace and respect. tomorrow i"ll be .... well probably obsessed with finding deep info. i hope we all are able to sleep tonight

similar story:
https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article240806231.html

Leticia Stauch has several ties to the Grand Strand area, including serving as a teacher. Grand Strand News Alliance partners WPDE also reported Gannon Stauch was from the Horry County area.

According to a Tecia Stauch LinkedIn page, she was a teacher in Horry County from October 2010 to 2015. Horry County Schools spokeswoman Letecia Stauch worked as a para-professional in Horry County schools from November 2010 until 2012. From 2012 to June 2015 she worked as a special education teacher.

Though Stauch also listed working for a Colorado School District though a spokesperson told the Colorado Spring Gazette that despite Stauch listing she worked for the district, she never has.

Stauch also had her teaching license suspended in 2015 after she failed to show for work to start the school year in Marion County. The state school board revoked her license for 180 days, according to court records. Stauch said she didn’t show because of harassment and retaliation related to her husband’s pending military move.

Read more here: https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article240806231.html#storylink=cpy
Elementary, Special Education?????

Another lie. Listed on her FB and LinkedIn professional account as well.

Despite Letecia Stauch’s personal information on her social media profiles saying she’s employed as a “curriculum developer” at School District 49, she does not and has never worked for the Peyton-based district, said spokesman David Nancarrow.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” Nancarrow said of Letecia Stauch. “We have no motivations for what that is.”

Peyton...interesting. LOL

She is so transparent.

Here in SC, our grief is still fresh after Faye. I wouldn’t be surprised if TS new roommates are moms that won’t hesitate to show a stepmonster some karma. Seriously though.. Snarky post bc that’s just who I am, but D$:):):it. That sweet boy? All our hearts hurt tonight.
I want to be snarky......i just cant yet seeing the family grief.....and im at work!! Justice for Gannon!!!

Poor kid. What a living monster she is. Imagine what that little boy went through. My grandson is that age and he's such a happy sweet little boy. This makes me sick. How can people do this to a child? This woman is one sick puppy.

The warrant was applied for on Friday, February 28, 2020 (reporter's Tweet). I think they had the material before that to test for dna if they do indeed have those items. We only have the alleged murderer's say on the board and sock based on something she said Al told her (crimeonline).

You’re exactly right. Perhaps they searched the Thursday before they had announced that the search was postponed, and the whole reason the call for volunteers to search was postponed is because of what they had just found. Or maybe it was found much earlier. I don’t know it’s all making my head hurt now.

Imagine thinking you’ve planned the perfect crime.

You know about cell phone tracking, so you leave your phone at home.

You show your face at a few places, as you want to establish an alibi.

You commit the murder away from home, so cadaver dogs can’t nail you. No body, no crime.

You type in a fake Google search, as that will surely throw off law enforcement, and trick them into believing they are dealing with a runway.

As long as you keep talking, you can convince everyone of your innocence.

But you didn’t count on one thing:

You are as dumb as you are evil, and every move you made in an effort to get away with this, created a mountain of evidence against you.

Checkmate.
And then to find out that nothing about what she did was perfect. She is nothing. You got it right Mass Guy, she’s dumb and evil.

So I just watched a video on YouTube. LS lived in same building as Heather Elvis. Someone is serving time for Heathers murder and yet a body was never found.

LS texted a friend about Heather that said, “no body no crime, right?” I’m just wondering....

Anyway the person on YouTube forwarded those texts to LE investigating Gannon.

I too believe she had a temper and abused Gannon physically. But there may have been more premeditation than we can imagine. She wanted him out of the way. She is way more evil than I could have imagined.

I believe things didn't go according to her plan, I believe when she reported Gannon as a run a way she expected LE to take her word for it and she didn't expect Al to come back home that soon so she thought she would have more time to clean up and dispose of stuff and it didn't work out that way...
She very likely went into a rage and killed Gannon in his bedroom which is where a big spot of blood was found, them she most likely took his body into the garage and left it there while she fingured out how she was gonna transport it and where was she gonna take it to.....also boards don't just fly out the back of a truck......she loaded him up in that vehicle and with the help of her sisters or her daughter she disposed of him somewhere.....this woman to put evil and I cringe to think of what Gannon has had to live with all this time....poor poor baby!!

There is the neighbor's video showing him walking slowly to the car on that Monday morning.

The warrant was applied for on Friday, February 28, 2020 (reporter's Tweet). I think they had the material before that to test for dna if they do indeed have those items. We only have the alleged murderer's say on the board and sock based on something she said Al told her (crimeonline).

Crimeonline #3 quote:

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.
You can’t make this kind of explanation up and yet she did. Stunning, truly.

. She very likely went into a rage and killed Gannon in his bedroom which is where a big spot of blood was found, them she most likely took his body into the garage and left it there while she fingured out how she was gonna transport it and where was she gonna take it to.....
She didn't kill him in the house. He walked to the car on the morning he disappeared. From the poor quality video that was shown, he looked injured.

Even though I was never able to keep up with Gannon's story, I am so relieved that an arrest has been made. What a heartbreaking pc. I was crying the whole time. Rest in peace young man. I pray LE finds your remains, but know you are safe with Jesus. Praying for his family and friends.

That coldness penetrated through the glasses in that sad last photo. IMO.

I thought the same thing any time I saw the photo from the hike, very cold and very flat. Like a sociopath.

She seems very erratic and delusional in the three crime online interviews. Is she known to have any substance abuse issues? If that is the case it could also explain the empty eyes.

jmo

Sorry if this has already been said...so much to read and only so much time...but my hunch is that there never was an incident with a candle. I think she burned the carpet to get rid of some type of blood evidence. Then she confronted him about leaving a candle out or knocking it over or whatever and “accidentally” (on purpose) recorded it.

I want to make very clear that we are NOT in the business of charging Murder 1 in as a scare tactic. Never. That would debilitate any DA's Office's credibility. To charge such a serious (arguably the MOST serious) crime in our criminal justice system, you best be able to back it. That woman killed him. Period.
Of course she did. Good to see you here Riolove! A lot of info is coming out about her. A sick animal, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member