Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found the video and I thought the same thing. First of all she doesn't actually put him on camera. It's very obviously that she was aware that it was recording even though she tries to make it seem like she carelessly turned it. But I'm a mom. If my kid set the carpet on fire I would not be that rational or calm. I'd be yelling at them. But there she is the calmest person in the world. And that sneaky "are you sure you didn't do it on purpose?" As if she just is worried she's got a budding psycho on her hands. But what she's doing there is Gaslighting 101. Getting him to admit to the lesser of two evils. It's ok that you set the carpet on fire just as a long as you didn't do it on purpose. Don't worry, I'll help you get out of this.

Meanwhile I think the reason she didn't actually film him is that he was injured and she couldn't risk showing that. I think he's crying because she beat the crap out of him and made it sound like it was his fault for making her angry. And I think she herself burned the carpet to cover up a blood stain.
I think you are correct, she burned the carpet to hide blood stain. JMO

You’re exactly right. Perhaps they searched the Thursday before they had announced that the search was postponed, and the whole reason the call for volunteers to search was postponed is because of what they had just found. Or maybe it was found much earlier. I don’t know it’s all making my head hurt now.

Could be. or, the dna results came back and they decided to do the warrant on Friday with more searching on Saturday. I would imagine they were working up their evidence for an arrest well in advance, as each piece came into play for them. Then, this evidence came back to Gannon and they went for it on Friday.

is The snow sifting location where they found the board and bloody sock in the woods

Will look back at the locations of the snow sifting, but I believe the ones we knew about & saw pics of were in El Paso County. I think the sifting was for the Apple Watch or other electronics (sim cards, etc.) That means something else lead them to Douglas Co., I'm hopeful it was Apple Watch/ tracking from AS's truck! She also mentioned going to the PIAS in Castle Rock and Castle Rock is in Douglas Co.

Hmm, I think the version I'm watching on YouTube now was filmed by a different news agency than the livestream I watched earlier - this camera focuses a little more on LH and AS's faces, linked hands, etc. So I guess the different newspeople filmed different angles etc. - so some versions may show more of LH and AS's emotions and reactions than others (and may be harder to watch) :(
Looks like there is great love between those two.
I so wish them love and courage for the future and the forthcoming devastation this will bring when all information becomes released.
Landen is one of the most courageous women I have ever been privileged to witness.

#FindGannon

She didn't kill him in the house. He walked to the car on the morning he disappeared. From the poor quality video that was shown, he looked injured.
but who is to say he really didn't come back with her? I kinda think he did and then that's when it all went down.

This sums it up nicely...

"A notable difference between "normal" narcissistic personality disorder and malignant narcissism is the feature of sadism, or the gratuitous enjoyment of the pain of others. A narcissist will deliberately damage other people in pursuit of their own selfish desires, but may regret and will in some circumstances show remorse for doing so, while a malignant narcissist will harm others and enjoy doing so, showing little empathy or regret for the damage they have caused."

:(:(:(

1C89CB62-B6AD-4672-9EB3-C2A19C180501.jpeg
Just a couple of the things people have left at the entrance of #GannonStauch’s neighborhood.

Watched two people walk up with flowers in the 4 minutes I was out there, so would not be surprised to see this memorial get a lot bigger.

Gannon’s story touching a lot of people.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

The sheriff's office released drone footage on one of the first days of the search in that area. Toward the end of the footage there were 4 or 5 people near a tree in the woods. One has to wonder if her Apple Watch took them to that spot AND if that is where the board and sock were.

Will look back at the locations of the snow sifting, but I believe the ones we knew about & saw pics of were in El Paso County. I think the sifting was for the Apple Watch or other electronics (sim cards, etc.) That means something else lead them to Douglas Co., I'm hopeful it was Apple Watch/ tracking from AS's truck! She also mentioned going to the PIAS in Castle Rock and Castle Rock is in Douglas Co.
What was the location of the gate they were searching near?

Dear LH thank you for sharing your beautiful boy with all of us.
Dear Gannon, we all love you. It’s okay now. ❤️
Close your eyes. Have no fear. The monster's gone.

Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
She's on the run and your mommy’s here

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful boy

Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way, it's getting better and better

Beautiful boy
Beautiful boy

Out on the ocean sailing away
I can hardly wait
To see you come of age
But I guess we'll both just have to be patient
'Cause it's a long way to go
A hard row to hoe
Yes, it's a long way to go
But in the meantime
Before you cross the street
Take my hand
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Beautiful boy
Beautiful boy

Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way, it's getting better and better
Beautiful boy

Dear AS, thank you for sharing your beautiful boy with all of us.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Looks like there is great love between those two.
I so wish them love and courage for the future and the forthcoming devastation this will bring when all information becomes released.
Landen is one of the most courageous women I have ever been privileged to witness.

#FindGannon

I hope that they will at least be able to lean on each other for support and for their daughter.
I also think once Landen comes to terms and it all sets in, she is going to go for Tee and justice with a vengeance. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420