Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the info about the rental car come from the suspect?

I have been trying to find a credible source about the rental car. I can only find info about the rental on the Nancy Grace website. It isn't listed on a credible news source any place else. There are also rumors about the mileage and hours spent within the said rental car.

I can't remember the exact words but didn't one of the men speaking at the presses say they were narrowing down the spot where they believe Gannon is. Not the exact wording but gave me the impression they have GPS data to suggest locations and feel sure they will find him, just a matter of time as they have that data to show them.

MOO

Agree. The wording made me think they have a good idea of where he is.

It was stated at the Presser Gannon has not been found

They do not have to tell the truth. IDK why they wouldn't, just that they don't have to for the sake of the investigation.

this is a fair assessment. I guess I’m hoping that if maybe she sits in jail for a bit, and they have her kids come...if maybe it will trigger a hint of guilt and make her do the right thing
what kids?

I think there’s a chance she does lead law enforcement to Gannon, if they don’t find him first.

If the evidence against her is so strong that she cannot deny it, she may attempt to cut her losses.

She would still lie about the circumstances of Gannon’s death, but atleast she would be forced to give up his body.

“I accidentally hurt Gannon, and he died on the way to the hospital. I panicked.”

Who knows though.

BBM:

Yes, but this only works if the way she killed him can be explained away as accidental.

For example, if she asphyxiated him via smothering, strangulation, etc., then there would be no way to bake that into the "accidental death and panicked coverup" storyline.

We saw GS walk over to and get into the truck that morning, so she can't claim she accidentally smothered him at home and then drove him out somewhere afterward.

If she asphyxiated him, there's no "accidental" narrative available to her.

I think if he's found, every single, solitary one of her lies will be exposed, and she knows it.

She can't risk it.

JMO.

I have been trying to find a credible source about the rental car. I can only find info about the rental on the Nancy Grace website. It isn't listed on a credible news source any place else. There are also rumors about the mileage and hours spent within the said rental car.
there was a couple of threads on the subject.

Well, she admitted to going to Castlerock on 27 Jan, Monday, accompanied by Gannon to allegedly look for a bike for Al.
The piece of blood stained wood was located on that road. Castlerock is approx 45 mins from Colorado springs.
Possible murder weapon found on same road she said she traveled on 27th.
I've seen warrants with non specific dates on them, but this is not a warrant.
Palmer Lakes is in the middle of the two spots, and not far from CO Springs at all. I think it took me 20 mins at most to CO Springs city center

even though we knew this news would come it is still heartbreaking

does anyone know if the switch was ever recovered? .... maybe with Tee's obvious stupidity and greed she decided that throwing it away was a waste and perhaps she tried to pawn it somewhere... i maybe off the mark but i question someone with her mentality throwing a $300+ console away.
You are right. We knew this day would come, but now its here. Its no longer a guess or speculation ... it is reality and its horrible. :(

Well, she admitted to going to Castlerock on 27 Jan, Monday, accompanied by Gannon to allegedly look for a bike for Al.
The piece of blood stained wood was located on that road. Castlerock is approx 45 mins from Colorado springs.
Palmer Lakes is in the middle of the two spots, and not far from CO Springs at all. I think it took me 20 mins at most to CO Springs city center

They do not have to tell the truth. IDK why they wouldn't, just that they don't have to for the sake of the investigation.
I have never seen a case in which LE lied about finding a victim.They stated they have not found him. Yet. I do feel they will. It does nothing to hurt their case by announcing he has been found.

BBM:

Yes, but this only works if the way she killed him can be explained away as accidental.

For example, if she asphyxiated him via smothering, strangulation, etc., then there would be no way to bake that into the "accidental death and panicked coverup" storyline.

We saw GS walk over to and get into the truck that morning, so she can't claim she accidentally smothered him at home and then drove him out somewhere afterward.

So, if she asphyxiated him, there's no "accidental" narrative available to her.

I think if he's found, every one of her lies will be exposed, and she knows it.

She can't risk it.

JMO.
Yeah, there are some variables in play here.

She may bank on decomposition though, and hope that his body doesn’t tell the real story.

I think the door is still open, but there’s no way of knowing. In an ideal world, they find him before she gets the chance to speak.

Absolutely. I figured this case was strong, but I didn’t think it was strong enough to warrant an arrest without a body.

Clearly it was way stronger than I imagined, and I think this arrest warrant is going to blow us away.

I think her biggest mistake was moving Gannon’s body, as I think that gave them physical evidence that he was in fact dead.

Common sense says he is, but they need more than that.

They must have it.

I think the repeated trips to the house provided the evidence of a serious injury...the confusing part is seeing him leave the house under his own power (though I did not watch the video-I have yet to watch a video in any case, as I never see what everyone else sees...). I think they were able to say he sustained a fatal injury and since he never returned to the house, he was obviously left somewhere once deceased, hence tampering charge. Or...someone else told LE that he is in fact dead, if she told a family member.

As far as forgiveness goes, not me. I do not have children, but if someone intentionally injured or killed my little dog...I could never forgive. I can only imagine the emotions Gannon’s parents are experiencing...but agree with others who say forgiveness can only come after remorse, which I do not think we will see here. Jmo

I have never seen a case in which LE lied about finding a victim.They stated they have not found him. Yet. I do feel they will. It does nothing to hurt their case by announcing he has been found.
Besides that, I don’t think they could keep it a secret for any length of time.

But the charge offense dates would be based on the arrest warrant I would think. They have no real way of knowing that specific date as far as we know...unless they have a witness or video...

And good call on the route. I have a feeling if we scrutinize all of the information she has given, as this case goes on, we will see she dropped breadcrumbs to over-explain her crimes. Liars and guilty parties usually always over share. Since she talked about blood being on the tools in the garage “from woodworking” and from him cutting his feet, I bet a big portion of this will revolve around the garage or those tools. She was explaining before being accused. Just like she specifically said she went to that store-she had to justify her location in advance of even being called out on it. She justifies and explains things brought to her attention, like the boards and the sock and the blood in the house...but then also gives excess information which is typical of guilty liars.

There was a screenshot of the car rental receipt on earlier threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member