Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this scenario is, well, just that. It's a scenario. Likely sculpted to create a doubt with the hope that it would be enough to qualify as reasonable. Sure, there could have been somebody else. Killed her and left a mess. And that FD stumbled onto it. And of course he would seem like the #1 suspect so he felt a need to clean up. And after cleaning up, he had to hide the cleaning supplies. And because of the gag order, they couldn't share any of this until trial. And now NP feels bad because FD didn't get a chance to clear his name. Yada, yada, and maybe. It could have been aliens after all. Let's play along though and consider that this is, in fact, what happened. Cleaning up a crime scene is a crime. Maybe FD didn't know that. But if there really was someone else that killed her, then cleaning up the crime scene would probably have disturbed evidence that could have exonerated him. Pretty stupid to clean up a crime scene that you had no part in all because you were afraid someone would think you did it. If he didn't do it, he pretty much deserves to be convicted anyway simply for his stupidity. Plus, why was he there anyway? He had no reason to be there and certainly wasn't wanted there. But ok, maybe he found out somehow that there was a mess there and felt compelled to sneak over there and clean up. I guess the part of that scenario that just doesn't make sense is if he really was innocent, the last thing you would want to do is clean up. The first thing you would do is call the cops and tell them, "I know you're going to think it was me, but it wasn't. But I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, that my ex wife was killed at her house this morning and they left a huge mess." Of course they are going to investigate, but they are going to anyway. So not calling the cops and trying to clean up just doesn't add up. If in fact it is something that bizzare, then his crime of stupidity is worse than the crime of murder.

Just more thinking. I wouldn't be too surprised if someone else other than FD did kill her. Maybe KM, who knows, maybe EE. But what would that change in terms of FDs guilt. Nothing in my book. Let's say, FD used to joke with EE about how he wishes someone would knock his ex wife off. But he never ever meant it. And that the EE, who really wanted to become best buds with FD took it upon himself to kill JD. After the murder, EE was so proud he went to FD and told him, hey boss, I did you a favor, I erased your ex-wife. And FD said, "WTF did you do that for?" Don't you realize the cops are going to think it was me? And then things went down hill from there. He called MT. Started talking about alibis. Started cleaning things up and taking rides to Hartford. Ok, let's say that's how it went down. Personally, I wouldn't loose any sleep over the fact that FD is being blamed for something someone else might have done. As the cop in National Treasure said to Nicholas Cage. Someone's got to go to jail for this. To me, it doesn't really matter if it's the person who did the deed or the person who put it in motion. For FD to somehow think he wasn't guilty, even if for just being a #1 jerk, is absurd.

If I was LE though, I most certainly would not close the case. I would aggressively go after KM and MT. One of them must know something more. They said EE wasn't a suspect. They know more than I and I apologize for pulling him into the above scenario. Maybe he hired someone. That's what I actually thought in the beginning. No way would someone with money (or who thought he had money) do something like that himself other than a in a fit of rage. But if he did hire someone, then he clearly didn't check references. And it doesn't change a thing.

But yes, I want to know what really happened. And I would have loved to know what FD really knew. But he killed himself. So we may never know. And there is only one person to blame for that. Unless he also had dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Just more thinking. I wouldn't be too surprised if someone else other than FD did kill her. Maybe KM, who knows, maybe EE. But what would that change in terms of FDs guilt. Nothing in my book. Let's say, FD used to joke with EE about how he wishes someone would knock his ex wife off. But he never ever meant it. And that the EE, who really wanted to become best buds with FD took it upon himself to kill JD. After the murder, EE was so proud he went to FD and told him, hey boss, I did you a favor, I erased your ex-wife. And FD said, "WTF did you do that for?" Don't you realize the cops are going to think it was me? And then things went down hill from there. He called MT. Started talking about alibis. Started cleaning things up and taking rides to Hartford. Ok, let's say that's how it went down. Personally, I wouldn't loose any sleep over the fact that FD is being blamed for something someone else might have done. As the cop in National Treasure said to Nicholas Cage. Someone's got to go to jail for this. To me, it doesn't really matter if it's the person who did the deed or the person who put it in motion. For FD to somehow think he wasn't guilty, even if for just being a #1 jerk, is absurd.

If I was LE though, I most certainly would not close the case. I would aggressively go after KM and MT. One of them must know something more. They said EE wasn't a suspect. They know more than I and I apologize for pulling him into the above scenario. Maybe he hired someone. That's what I actually thought in the beginning. No way would someone with money (or who thought he had money) do something like that himself other than a in a fit of rage. But if he did hire someone, then he clearly didn't check references. And it doesn't change a thing.

But yes, I want to know what really happened. And I would have loved to know what FD really knew. But he killed himself. So we may never know. And there is only one person to blame for that. Unless he also had dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Absolutely no way did EE kill Jennifer. And IMO, it isn’t possible that anyone besides Fd did it, based on all of the evidence that we DO know about. Can’t wait to see the evidence that we haven’t seen yet!

Yes, Props to Judge and I wonder if we might just see an eye roll or 2 once the video emerges or a coughing fit from Atty Colangelo.

Shameful and professionally irresponsible behaviour IMO from Atty. P. and Atty Smith. But, Pattisville simply keeps it rolling and nothing will change until this behaviour is called out for what it is either by Prosecutors or Judges.

Sad situation IMO.

MOO

Imagine if you are a client of Pattis.
When do you realize, Pattis is there only to keep things going, to obtain more money to line his own pockets.
That is when Dulos gave up.
MOO.

Imagine if you are a client of Pattis.
When do you realize, Pattis is there only to keep things going, to obtain more money to line his own pockets.
That is when Dulos gave up.
MOO.
YES!

It simply keeps bugging me greatly that Atty. P. and Atty Smith IMO simply didn't do a smart or effective defense of Fd. The strategy and the commentary all simply seems half baked, illogical, not connected to LE info from AWs and simply implausible.

I've been trying to think of a single word to describe what we saw play out from Atty. P. and Pattisville and to me it all simply seems incredibly 'LAZY'. There appeared no due diligence, no standards in terms of public communication and it was a rapid fire machine gun approach to see what would stick. IDK, perhaps they did the only things they could do as they must have realised that Fd had been lying to them since jump and the money had evaporated and there was no way to conduct an actual defense with 3rd party experts and extensive PI work. IDK, it all simply seems so slipshod and half [REDACTED] and frankly disappointing as I was hoping to hear some possibly plausible explanations but they never materialised from Atty. P. and Pattisville.

I guess at the end of the Wizard of Oz when the curtain is pulled and you see who the wizard is in real life, the situation in this case with Atty. P. is really no different. There was just the small pathetic man behind the curtain and nothing else.

Yawn.

So surprised that more folks have criticised Atty. P. diligence in prior cases? This really baffles me.....

MOO

Pattis said
Fotis Dulos panicked after finding piles of bloody woman’s clothes and other items dumped on the back porch of his Farmington home the same day his estranged wife disappeared, so he bagged up the items and discarded them in trash bins in Hartford, actions police say they caught on surveillance cameras.

Norm made a huge slip here. When FD found the bags on his porch, nobody knew that JD had disappeared yet. Nobody except for FD of course. So why would he have panicked? Why would he have connected these bags to JD? If he was innocent, then he would have thought JD was down in NC doing her thing and he would have no reason to believe the bloody clothes belonged to her.
In the odd chance that he thought he did recognize her underwear or favorite T-shirt, why didn’t he call the police to have a welfare check on her?
When LE called him that evening after she had been reported missing, why didn’t he tell them then about this?

Quote BBM.

Fantastic Observation!!!

Exactly. NO ONE had Called Fd about JFd missing Prior to the Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night.

Well Done!!!

Observation of The Day!!!

IMO.

So Pattis is claiming that someone who knows both Jennifer and Fotis did the killing, because otherwise evidence covered in Jennifer’s blood wouldn’t have ended up in Fotis’s yard. And this also means that Pattis is conceding that that is Jennifer’s blood, and that he believes she is dead, and no longer “gone girl’ed”. Wow-wouldn’t you think that if this was true that Fd would’ve put this in his suicide note, and not merely alluded to his lawyer possessing this knowlege?
And why the need for the alibi papers?
And why wait until the evening to head into Hartford if he was so panicked?
Why did he set his alarm for 4:20 in the morning?
Was this common practice?
And why wasn't he there to receive the call from Greece if he knew it was coming?
And did he clean up is patio after he bagged the bloody items?
How is it that Michelle's DNA is in those bags?
Did she help him bag those items when he found them on his patio?
Was this before or after their quick lunch that day?
I could go on and on.
MOO.

Quote BBM.

Fantastic Observation!!!

Exactly. NO ONE had Called Fd about JFd missing Prior to the Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night.

Well Done!!!

Observation of The Day!!!

IMO.
FD would know those are JD's since the third known party dropped it off, third known party to the participants quoting exactly what NP said.

I cannot believe that the life of a beautiful, intelligent, talented mother of five has been transformed into this circus, by Sideshow Norm. He is obviously chasing the pennies left in the sofa, when Rena and her trampy clan had to put the furniture they were stealing back.

I cannot believe that the life of a beautiful, intelligent, talented mother of five has been transformed into this circus, by Sideshow Norm. He is obviously chasing the pennies left in the sofa, when Rena and her trampy clan had to put the furniture they were stealing back.
One can only imagine what her mother and her close friend Carrie Luft are feeling.
MOO.

Amazing, that NP said there were piles of bloody women's clothes and other trash dumped on his back porch, so FD just got garbage sacks out and started to bag them up? Was it still that night, no wind to blow paper towels around the yard?

Why wouldn't FD think, oh crap, somebody will think I did something to someone. The first thing would be to call police especially since he had a witness with him. I am glad he didn't actually go with that as a line of defense, because I can't see that going past the jury "smell" test.

And this is all he can come up with to explain the trash bag run after all these months. NP need to give back the money he took for FD's defense (to the estate of course), because that isn't any defense. IMO he just couldn't after all explain the dna and trash bag disposal, and just blurted out the first thing he thought of.

MOO

Pattis said another key witness in the case, who he didn’t name in court, was with Dulos when he discovered the bloody items. He said that Dulos was prepared to testify about finding the clothes on the porch at his murder trial and to raise questions about the possible involvement of the witness.
Defense attorney: Fotis Dulos found piles of bloody clothes at his home the day his estranged wife disappeared. Revelations come as judge agrees to drop murder charges against Dulos.

Ok, so who was it that was supposedly with FD when he discovered the bags on his porch? MT, that trustworthy witness whose alibi was going to exonerate FD? Is she back to being a lying lover? KM? PG? Do tell us, Norm, who else was at 4JC that afternoon after FD and Michi finished cleaning 80MS.
Wonder how this is setting up/meshing with MT and KM defense strategies. Are we going to hear more about this at their trials?

Fotis Dulos panicked after finding piles of bloody woman’s clothes and other items dumped on the back porch of his Farmington home the same day his estranged wife disappeared, so he bagged up the items and discarded them in trash bins in Hartford, actions police say they caught on surveillance cameras.

Norm made a huge slip here. When FD found the bags on his porch, nobody knew that JD had disappeared yet. Nobody except for FD of course. So why would he have panicked? Why would he have connected these bags to JD? If he was innocent, then he would have thought JD was down in NC doing her thing and he would have no reason to believe the bloody clothes belonged to her.
In the odd chance that he thought he did recognize her underwear or favorite T-shirt, why didn’t he call the police to have a welfare check on her?
When LE called him that evening after she had been reported missing, why didn’t he tell them then about this?

Brilliant way of connecting the dots of REALITY here. Brilliant.

Brilliant way of connecting the dots of REALITY here. Brilliant.

Perhaps @sleuth66 should send these comments to Dave Altimari, the HC's resident crime reporter. Sleuth's comments might help DA develop greater objectivity in reporting on this case that is no longer a case in anyone's mind but NP's and the relatives enjoying the Grecian sea and sun.

DA has graciously tweeted he knows NP's next steps:
"Story updated to include the next steps for Pattis. He must go to probate and seek approval to file an appeal of Judge White's ruling. He has 20 days to appeal White's ruling unless he seeks an extension."

Wonder how DA scooped that infomation...???? HA!

IMO....More warm air blowing across the sea. MOO

So lets me see if I got this straight.

A 3rd party (lets call him 3 for short) went to Fo place and @ 4-5am in the morning took PGs truck and Fos vintage bike. They then drove to Waverly Park and parked the red truck. Took the bike and rode to Jennifer's house then proceeded to caused her to "disappear". Although today it sounds like NoPA is coming around to the idea she is dead and not a gone girl.

3 then loaded JD the bike and the bloody clothes into JDs suburban. # then went into the house and pantry grabbing 10 rolls of paper towels to clean up the garage. They put that into more trash bags along with a knife,mop,pillow, 10 rolls of used paper towels and whatever else except for the kitchen sink into her suburban. We know the sink was not there because 3 then put Fos DNA on it as well as a door knob.

This person Norm will not name then drove back to Wavenly, transferred PGs red truck. 3 drove to JXing and dumped all the trash on Fos porch and left the tacomwhile Michi is returning purses and posing with robots and Fo was at 80 MS cleaning. Michi and Fo then played musical cars/phones had lunch and somehow PGs truck ended up MS with them to have sex on when PG showed up.
Fo and Michi then go home to Jxing to finds bags of trash on his back porch. Keep in mind that NoPa says Fo did not know what was in those bags. So Fo did the only logical thing to do is go to starbucks and drop that garbage in various places along the route. Also while I am at it I think I will also alter my old plates put them in to a fedex mailer and put those in a sewer. After a long day like that I am sure they needed a grande frappe cappy thingy from starbucks.

3 also strongly resembles Fo according to witnesses and video. BTW where was Fo during the KM, MT and greek call answering meeting according to NoPa?

Me thinks there is not enough tinfoil to make a hat thick enough for NoPa to prevent anymore damaging rays from the aliens. WT[Redacted] is he thinking??? I find him to be very insulting to my intelligence.

I loved this. This was mad brilliant connecting the dots, thick tin foil hat for ponytail and all.

I only have two things to add to this brilliant summation of the mysterious #3.
The employee (EE? I thought his name began with a P tho) anyway

the employee who owned the Red Truck - He told police that
Fotis TOLD him - demanded of him - nagged him - to change the two car seats due to spilt coffee
and said employee KEPT the car seats because Fotus was acting like

REALLY FREEKING WEIRD with using his truck, then having his truck cleaned behind his back and then was uptight
about switching the car seats. I'd like ponytail to explain that one away, since the mysterious #3 dropped the bloody
cloths at FD residence.

Now - how did #3 KNOW that Jennifer would be in NC that morning, and ALONE? How did #3 KNOW that the
housekeeper would NOT be there at 8am? IIRC JFD was supposed to go to her mom's the night before and stay
in NYC for her doctor's appointments.

Last, but not least (I thought of yet ONE MORE THOUGHT)

Fotis had a man who came to his home in December? and Fotis invited him in for Christmas dinner?
I think? because Fotis was alone? And this man had a bible and some magnesium pills? or some kind of
energy or vitamin pills for Fotis? and Fotis was afraid and called the cops on him, and that man was
just arrested and sentenced within the past 2 weeks, I believe

but yet there are cloths with fresh BLOOD on them on your doorstep, and instead of freaking out
and thinking - hey - this is a message for me from the Greek, Turkey - or heck - the Connecticut mafia
and contacting police - who would have called in the FBI immediately - you grab your globe trotting
home-wrecking bff and make 30 stops in Hartford to drop the garbage?

Ponytail missed the best part of his lie - he SHOULD have said that there were instructions typed out
in GREEK (or Spanish - so MT could tell FD what it said) for him to make 30 drops in Hartford on
Albany Ave, and then if he's caught on camera's - the mafia (Connecticut, Greek or Turkish mafia)
will NOT harm his children.

I thought Fotis mentally deranged, and his lawyer was a perfect fit for him.
Ponytail is an embarrassment to all lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph