Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL :p yes, I guess she received pelts instead of Kate Spade handbags up there.....just joking about the speculation on all her hand bags on poshmark.

I would love to get to the root of the Alaska rumors I have seen. The one saying they had to leave base due to some scandal.
I heard mention that she had initiated court proceedings against a senior military person but I never chased it up, cos #confounded having searched every open record in every state already... more nonsense but if it's true a record should exist..

Here’s her references to Alaska

Attachments

• D45B6B67-4E6C-4976-9C0A-810346B91287.jpeg
    D45B6B67-4E6C-4976-9C0A-810346B91287.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 788
  • 376393C7-2E34-4DB9-B4D5-708C16FFE268.jpeg
    376393C7-2E34-4DB9-B4D5-708C16FFE268.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 906
  • 2FC70C7D-F234-4AD9-BF82-E43F79BDBE80.jpeg
    2FC70C7D-F234-4AD9-BF82-E43F79BDBE80.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 628
Ironically, I notice that a) some of the records for Letecia Hardin in NC (not SC) have a birthdate that's 1 digit off from her real birthdate in both the day and the year (8/5/84 instead of the correct 8/4/83) and b) one of the records with the correct birthdate (8/4/83) is for possessing/displaying an altered or alternate/fictional/revised ID... ... ...

not sure what year that arrest is from, but it could have been a fake ID she used to get in bars and stuff. Maybe not super nefarious, though still illegal.

I saw the below posted by @jillycat a couple of threads back and it was just so beautiful. I think it's worth reposting in case others like me, missed it. This case has just hurt my heart so much and @jillycat 's words say exactly how I feel:
. . .
The truth is, people feel extremely indignant and outraged about what she did because she was extremely depraved in her extreme conduct, and she caused a little child to be terrified and to suffer deeply, then die. Outrage is the correct response to the outrageous. It may be healthy to regulate intense emotions about her over time, so we’re not in toxic overdrive, but that’s very different, in my opinion, than needing to forgive Letecia Stauch. I don’t view this distinction as a spiritual deficit. I view it as moral clarity.

This is my only prayer:

That Gannon is found. And, that Gannon’s family is fortified by the love and support of those who stand with them, near and far. That they have the endurance they will need to simply face another day. That they develop increasing resilience to get through coroner’s findings, grotesque facts of what was done to their son, a trial where there will never be commensurate Justice, and a life that now includes Absence.

My prayer is that their love for Gannon fuels and sustains a will to persist when they are alone at night, in the awful silence of deep Loss and the throes of traumatic suffering, and wanting God to take them too. Because this really is as bad as they think it is.

There is no ‘closure’, there is no grief model that even approximates what they’re experiencing, you do not ‘heal’ from the absence of someone. The pain of Gone is not an illness with a duration. Rather, Gone is the stars shattering at your feet, the sun extinguishing, and the moon spinning away. There is no day from now on where they will not be sad, even when they know joy.

I hope Gannon is home soon.

“Grief is Love’s Shadow. The Presence of Absence. An unbearable weight of emptiness.” - John Mark Green

View attachment 235953
BREAKING: Letecia Stauch has been released from the J. Reuben Long Detention Center in South Carolina. She agreed this morning to be extradited back to Colorado. For safety and security reasons, law enforcement won’t say how or when they are bringing her back. @KDVR

Nicole Fierro on Twitter
I'm not one to be over dramatic, but that photo gives me the absolute chills. Those evil eyes, reminds me of Myra Hindley

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics