Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I never really liked her"... I dont know about anyone else but I dont usually go on family visits to theme parks with people I dont like:rolleyes:

Sorry,this kind of thing bugs me, when everyone and his dog wants their 15 min:mad:

yes, I agree some will be fame chasers BUT from the little we have read and heard from her own mouth, I believe she has rubbed a quit a few people the wrong way, along the way. Alaska, South Carolina, Colorado and anywhere else she has laid her head.

Most people would not want to make comments during an investigation of missing boy, but the floodgates have been opened now due to her arrest. I expect a lot more comments from people she has crossed paths with.

and maybe the Disney trip was the catalyst for the dislike. Nothing like traveling with someone to get to know their true personality.

Curious LietKynes whatcha have tossing around up there? Hmm?
Looks like others answered my question. :)

If it was anyone else slipping in extras wouldn't mean much; but with this perp it seems like she has a pattern of greasing wheels and currying favor.
I wonder how she reacted to someone returning an item and wanting a refund ?
Not that returning a used item in a huff would compare to LS' relationship issues with people.

But watch your back if you do anything that would imply betrayal.

Also interesting how she wanted everyone to let her pay the restaurant bill and owe her-- but what they owed was more than if they'd paid their tab themselves.
A pattern of using people to her advantage ?

I enjoyed the orange suit and handcuffs video - hope she pooped her pants. Hope she has the worse poops one can get all the way back to Colorado as well. Nice day for a ride like that today! Really want the most uncomfortable for her during this time.

I hear prison food could take care of that...

I would be willing to place money on the district was very shorthanded and someone did NOT do due diligence in background history.

Yeah, with that many names to choose from, we can only assume...

I wanna know what happened to Gannon and then I kinda don't, something tells me this was bad and I mean really bad.
I still believe she flew off the handle and went into a rage and then when she calmed down and realized what she did the clean up and planning began.

The entire time Gannon was terrified and helpless and this sorry excuse for a human didn't care about anything but saving herself.

I have a feeing if Harley could sit down and speak about her 17 years living with her mother she would tell of other times this woman flew off and had rages. No telling what she has seen in her short life. im certain this has been ongoing behavior for Tee.

Maybe someone will get the truth out somehow!

"I never really liked her"... I dont know about anyone else but I dont usually go on family visits to theme parks with people I dont like:rolleyes:

Sorry,this kind of thing bugs me, when everyone and his dog wants their 15 min:mad:
What do you mean? I always stay Facebook friends with people I despise. And who curse at my young daughter.

I wanna know what happened to Gannon and then I kinda don't, something tells me this was bad and I mean really bad.
I still believe she flew off the handle and went into a rage and then when she calmed down and realized what she did the clean up and planning began.

The entire time Gannon was terrified and helpless and this sorry excuse for a human didn't care about anything but saving herself.

I have a feeing if Harley could sit down and speak about her 17 years living with her mother she would tell of other times this woman flew off and had rages. No telling what she has seen in her short life. im certain this has been ongoing behavior for Tee.

Maybe someone will get the truth out somehow!

That sounds interesting.
Exactly what would be added to, say, a used blouse or jacket ?
I have some ideas but wanted to hear yours as well.

I can somewhat answer as to what will be added, because I buy on these types of sites. I just bought a pair of shoes, for example. They came with a Tupperware type container to ship in, and also included a new pair of JCrew earrings. I’ve had it recently on toy sites too. I bought my daughter a new toy, and the seller included one of those mystery pouches that have little toys in them. Just little inclusions like that.

Someone commented on the other thread about the possibility that she stole the designer handbags she was selling online. Online prostitutes get paid in handbags and quickly sell them for cash. This is the way they launder the dirty money. And married guys can use credit cards instead of cash to buy them gifts as a form of payment. Designer handbags are the most common form of payment for these high priced hookers.
:eek::eek:
I learn something new every day !!!

I saw the first part of your post about being paid by handbags and selling them and I perked right up- I did NOT see they were paid handbags for online prostitution hahahaha

I am addicted to handbags/purses -my family calls me a "Bag lady" LOL ( I promise not to indulge in the online business of accepting them as payment, though LMAO) :D:D

No. But I’m not a lawyer.. It’s just an extradition hearing.
The judge inquired about her having one and advised her to shut up.

Extradition Between States: Law and Process - FindLaw

States, in deciding whether to extradite, generally may not delve into the underlying charge behind an extradition request. However, the U.S. Constitution (Sixth Amendment) requires the accused "be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation." This means that states will inform the fugitive of:
  1. the extradition request;
  2. the underlying criminal charge; and
  3. the individual's right to seek legal counsel.

I thought it was funny when the judge told her to zip it. LOL

What date was she saying was incorrect? (She said to the judge about a date being wrong) Which date was she referring to?

I read that the warrant was issued on Friday or Saturday. I believe she said “the date is wrong - I didn’t know about this until yesterday.” Thinking that she was maybe being accused of evading the arrest since the warrant date or something.

I'm curious how she was able to have a teaching certification with that history?

I've run backgrounds and a permanent history isn't necessarily a thing. Every job has thresholds, so a misdemeanor in the past 3 years or felony in the past 7 or first class felony ever (all for example)...they all play into what can legally disqualify you from a job. My guess is each job and state is different and if she applied in SC and was actually hired (like not a lie), then the background check scrubbed any non-essential convictions.

That sounds interesting.
Exactly what would be added to, say, a used blouse or jacket ?
I have some ideas but wanted to hear yours as well.

I can somewhat answer as to what will be added, because I buy on these types of sites. I just bought a pair of shoes, for example. They came with a Tupperware type container to ship in, and also included a new pair of JCrew earrings. I’ve had it recently on toy sites too. I bought my daughter a new toy, and the seller included one of those mystery pouches that have little toys in them. Just little inclusions like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pgam