Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MassGuy, did Riolove answer your question about how soon/if we would see a probable cause affidavit?
Yes:

That really depends on what their investigation has revealed; if they're still talking to certain people and don't want to jeopardize anything, they'll hold off. If for the most part they know what happened and it's just a matter of prosecution at this point, we may see it sooner.

I think everything she did was over the internet. Not sure she ever went to a real college. Probably just cut and pasted everything.
Im not defending HER at all.......but as an FYI....a lot of big universities now have online programs - for busy adults. They are just as valid and actually much more difficult because of the work load - at least what I have seen. CSU here in CO, as online programs, FSU, UMD, TXTech, TXA&M....you get the point.

With that said, unless I see it as fact.....I don't believe she even had a masters. I don't believe anything she ever claimed.

Im not defending HER at all.......but as an FYI....a lot of big universities now have online programs - for busy adults. They are just as valid and actually much more difficult because of the work load - at least what I have seen. CSU here in CO, as online programs, FSU, UMD, TXTech, TXA&M....you get the point.

With that said, unless I see it as fact.....I don't believe she even had a masters. I don't believe anything she ever claimed.
According to her Linkedin account, she has a doctorate in education.
How wrong for her to leave that account up disgracing the reputation of all of her previous employers. A school teacher charged with murdering an 11 year old boy.

I know I'd express concern with their hiring practices. What kind of background checks do they run before hiring a teacher?

And those two women deserve a round of APPLAUSE!!!!

5254.gif

So much to read! I'm jumping to the end and reading backwards! lol
Anyway, TS will be assigned an attorney soon. I expect she'll be a pain of a client, like Jody Arias. Jody also gave interviews while in jail, before her trial. I wonder if TS will.
Patrick Frazee went to trial pretty quickly out there. I expect TS will too, unless she pleas. I'll tell you tho, she looks batshit crazy! Those eyes! But I do think this was premeditated and she attempted a cover up, so an insanity plea won't fly. I sure as heck wouldn't want to be her roommate in jail or prison! :eek:

Letecia Hardin, Letecia Hunt, Letecia Lynn Hardin, Tecia Taylor Hardin, Tecia Hardin Stauch. These are the names listed on her BV report.
View attachment 236030
“We want this to be the last thing Tee sees before she goes into the CJC.” I met 2 women this afternoon who are lining the streets to the El Paso County jail with all things blue for #GannonStauch as his stepmom is extradited back to COS for murder charges in his case.@KKTV11News

Ashley Franco on Twitter
I so wish I was in Colorado Springs this evening!

The people of Colorado want to name a street after Gannon.
I think it's a beautiful idea for the right reasons.
Here's the link if anybody wants to sign it
Sponsor colorado springs: Street name for Gannon Stauch
This is a wonderful memorial for Gannon. Thanks for bringing the anticipated tribute link. I hope it might be somewhere around his school. I remain solemn. I can barely read any posts in any of the threads. I certainly haven’t watched any videos yet. I will. I’m not ready.
You can fly as high as you want now beautiful boy.
The whole world believes in you Gannon.

I believe there is some truth to the story. But given it’s a military issue, I highly doubt we’ll ever have real proof.

I think the best you can hope for is third hand rumors. While I think the moderators have been pretty lax with us lately, I think most of those existing sources aren’t allowed.
well I wasn't the one who brought it up, and I don't care because it sounds so farfetched. I don't believe that either of the 2 people involved would benefit from spreading a salacious story like that, so it leads me to believe that it's a hatfield mccoy arrow sling as I said above.
Sorry but I don't think it makes sense, some of this unproven. "And do you know what ELSE she did? ". Insert rumor. I don't mean you or any other particular poster, it's just fair game now, I guess. Anyway something pretty darn wonderful is happening on CNN, so I won't be able to argue any more tonight!!!!

According to her Linkedin account, she has a doctorate in education.
How wrong for her to leave that account up disgracing the reputation of all of her previous employers. A school teacher charged with murdering an 11 year old boy.

I know I'd express concern with their hiring practices. What kind of background checks do they run before hiring a teacher?

To be fair to the SC school districts where she taught, she didn't say she'd earned a doctorate until well after she stopped teaching there in 2016. (Claims she earned it in 2019) And they do require fingerprints and a background check in SC for teachers. Does make you think though how many "licensed professionals" don't have pristine records.
Edited to add: JMO

Yes:

That really depends on what their investigation has revealed; if they're still talking to certain people and don't want to jeopardize anything, they'll hold off. If for the most part they know what happened and it's just a matter of prosecution at this point, we may see it sooner.
"Information has developed that is helping us narrow our search," he told reporters.

The community can expect to see activity related to the case in the weeks and months ahead, he added.

"Our work is only just beginning, and you will continue to see many law enforcement officials in El Paso County over the coming weeks and possibly months as we continue our relentless pursuit of justice for Gannon and his family.”

ARREST: Letecia Stauch, stepmother of Gannon Stauch, arrested for his murder
I think I was so focused on Landen and Al and so completely devastated that I tuned out everyone else in the PC yesterday. I swear I only heard the 1st quote above. No way I can rewatch that again. But now I think we have a long way to go and we won’t be hearing that affidavit anytime soon. IMO

This is a wonderful memorial for Gannon. Thanks for bringing the anticipated tribute link. I hope it might be somewhere around his school. I remain solemn. I can barely read any posts in any of the threads. I certainly haven’t watched any videos yet. I will. I’m not ready.
You can fly as high as you want now beautiful boy.
The whole world believes in you Gannon.

Absolutely love the Cherokee quote in your signoff. Take care! I think it safe to say..we are all concerned about you and here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420