Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I doubt she killed Gannon on purpose for revenge/retaliation/to hurt AS (and/or LH), I do think it's possible she took her anger and stress/negative emotions (toward AS and the developing marital situation, feeling rejected if he was really filing for divorce, feeling exposed if he was starting to see the light/red flags, maybe desperate, worried about finances/supporting herself, etc.) out on Gannon and just went too far. I'm also not ruling out the earlier theories that the runaway setup may have started out as a ploy to bring Al back to her (position herself as his comforter, etc.) and just went too far.

ETA: Never mind my last comment - I forgot about the bloody board :( Scratch the runaway ploy theory...
... and RD's video ruined everything for TS! (thank God)

This case has moved so very fast and in fairness to Gannon I so wanted to read every comment and every thought but it was bringing me too much despair because I could not keep up and was eventually going to the end of each thread to see where the case stood and if Gannon had been found!? I hate that I haven't been able to read every thought on this case as I know we all want the end result to be that Gannon is found! I feel a need to say that I recognize all of the WS community for their observations and concerns and am sorry that I am unable to like or comment on many of the thoughts that I share in common with all of you! Because it all just moves too fast! But I will comment on the moment that we all find where this sweet boy is! We will find him, I have no doubt in LE!

5BCE20D6-AF73-4AE3-AA8B-57CA9998AB0B.jpeg
“We want this to be the last thing Tee sees before she goes into the CJC.” I met 2 women this afternoon who are lining the streets to the El Paso County jail with all things blue for #GannonStauch as his stepmom is extradited back to COS for murder charges in his case.@KKTV11News

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Ashley Franco@AshleyKKTV
“We want this to be the last thing Tee sees before she goes into the CJC.” I met 2 women this afternoon who are lining the streets to the El Paso County jail with all things blue for #GannonStauch as his stepmom is extradited back to COS for murder charges in his case.
@KKTV11News

5:05 PM · Mar 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Wow!!

Did you forget who supposedly made the rape allegation? It is T. The lying liar that lies. I believe she is very capable of doing that.
how could I forget something I've never seen proof of? You are stating as fact that the story of their getting kicked off of base housing in Alaska and his being transferred to another base came from TS? She said that she was raped by a commanding officer? I think an accusation like this requires proof of where the story originated, but that just me. All sorts of stories flying around now, aren't they.

Yes, you're prob. right.
Depending on what the "child abuse leading to death" entailed, she certainly deserves the DP to be handed to her worthless self.

But hey-- let's be generous; I'm all for her getting out on parole..... when she's 90.
Sure, let's shave a decade off from 100.
Sounds about right. ;)
Split the difference- I'll go 97, my best offer.

Being duped by a narcissist happens to good, hard working, honest, and loving people, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

AS will be beating himself up unnecessarily for most probably the rest of his life over his choices.

I prefer not to bash him and have it archived for his daughter Laina as a teen or young adult to dig up when she really tries to make sense of all this.

Manipulation, as well as being manipulated...crosses all boundaries. Narcissists are professional at what they do, and manage to get away with. And then, when they are exposed....they will make life hell for everyone around them.
Just my sad experience
JMO MOO IME

This case has moved so very fast and in fairness to Gannon I so wanted to read every comment and every thought but it was bringing me too much despair because I could not keep up and was eventually going to the end of each thread to see where the case stood and if Gannon had been found!? I hate that I haven't been able to read every thought on this case as I know we all want the end result to be that Gannon is found! I feel a need to say that I recognize all of the WS community for their observations and concerns and am sorry that I am unable to like or comment on many of the thoughts that I share in common with all of you! Because it all just moves too fast! But I will comment on the moment that we all find where this sweet boy is! We will find him, I have no doubt in LE!
Thank you for expressing this sentiment. Most of us feel the same.

View attachment 236030
“We want this to be the last thing Tee sees before she goes into the CJC.” I met 2 women this afternoon who are lining the streets to the El Paso County jail with all things blue for #GannonStauch as his stepmom is extradited back to COS for murder charges in his case.@KKTV11News
Ashley Franco on Twitter
And those two women deserve a round of APPLAUSE!!!!

View attachment 236030

Ashley Franco on Twitter

She should have to walk that parade after she gets off of the plane. And they should make her jump suit bright blue.

They married 5 years ago. AS might not have been in the same position. At any rate, I'm not sure how deep all those checks go - if she could be a teacher (because only one violent conviction in the last 10 years), perhaps she can also marry a National Guardsman. At any rate, she did marry one. And AS was still in that unit (but not for 5 years - that happened later, I believe).
All service members working in a intelligence capacity must have background checks on spouses. I guess having a violent convection is ok. Intelligence agents are worried about someone selling secrets being in over their heads in debt.
things like that.

Last edited:
how could I forget something I've never seen proof of? You are stating as fact that the story of their getting kicked off of base housing in Alaska and his being transferred to another base came from TS? She said that she was raped by a commanding officer? I think an accusation like this requires proof of where the story originated, but that just me. All sorts of stories flying around now, aren't they.
Thank you can’t like enough

My stepdaughter married a Marine. She was enough of a problem that he moved them off base even though it cost a lot more. He knew they would end up getting kicked off base and he would get bumped down. So evidently this happens.
AS isnt a marine, IiRC. Anyway no one seems to know where the story came from so I'll just leave it in the speculation spree drawer for now.

View attachment 236030

Ashley Franco on Twitter
YES!! YES!! YES!! That is wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members