Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not directed at any specific person, but this case is bad enough without all the rumors.

I had my husband (i don't facebook) download the "candle video" directly from LS facebook page right after it was posted. The video that was posted on her facebook that we downloaded directly from facebook does not have the "I'm bleeding" part in it.

Maybe there are two videos, or maybe she got hacked and the "im bleeding" video is a 2nd one that has gotten out, i don't know. but i am pretty sure that video is edited and the "im bleeding" part was added by an attention hungry youtuber.

Justice for Gannon.
I am almost 100% certain that LE would have confiscated any and all evidence from social media that would benefit their investigation. If removed (and I could not find it) the original is likely in their hands only at this point.

This is not directed at any specific person, but this case is bad enough without all the rumors.

I had my husband (i don't facebook) download the "candle video" directly from LS facebook page right after it was posted. The video that was posted on her facebook that we downloaded directly from facebook does not have the "I'm bleeding" part in it.

Maybe there are two videos, or maybe she got hacked and the "im bleeding" video is a 2nd one that has gotten out, i don't know. but i am pretty sure that video is edited and the "im bleeding" part was added by an attention hungry youtuber.

Justice for Gannon.
I actually SAW as well as heard the original video.
I did not hear the words 'I'm bleeding' at the end and I think I would have noticed.
I know otheres did and I too believe they were added by an attention seeking podcaster. That is not to say I disbelieve he was bleeding, he quite possibly was and in the light of recent alleged blood information we have received, albeit via TS, it is likely he was bleeding from a source unknown at this point.

I personally could have done without all the "young lady" references the judge made when speaking to TS.

She may be a lot of things, but a lady ain't one of them.

I thought the judge was playing the dumb country bumpkin role to a T (pun intended). He seemed sharp as a tack and probably does the whole "young lady" thing with over politeness to prevent any later claims of unfair treatment. He seems fully aware of the case and knows she's vile pond scum and definitely not a young lady.

Ah, but bodies still do tell tales of their death, even long after they die. There is a good book on this matter by a Forensic Ecologist-The Nature of Life and Death: Every Body Leaves a Trace. Gannon will have a story to tell unless he is not found. I believe he will be found.
Thanks, I'm relatively well up to speed on forensics. We're discussing landfill disposal sites.

After the formal charges, a date for preliminary hearing should come next.

“That [preliminary hearing date] will be a very, very big day to give people a glimpse of what the investigation uncovered,” Allen said.

From this and what other posters are saying I’m really worried I’m not going to be able to take what this investigation has uncovered. She just looks so evil in her mugshots and I’m so sorry she was introduced into GS’s life.:(

I thought the judge was playing the dumb country bumpkin role to a T (pun intended). He seemed sharp as a tack and probably does the whole "young lady" thing with over politeness to prevent any later claims of unfair treatment. He seems fully aware of the case and knows she's vile pond scum and definitely not a young lady.

The good Judge knew he was face to face with a child killer. That Judge played her like a fiddle. I liked the part where he stated LE from Colorado was probably already in the air headed their way :eek: and better yet even, when he told her, at the end, to basically, well, what I'VE been wanting to tell her :D to S.T.F.U.

Remembering back to LS' "Cousin Itt" interview, she sounded almost too calmly-matter-of-fact, maybe to the point of being giddy. It seemed she was experiencing a feeling of 'relief ', which I fathom must have stemmed from a combination of fostering deep hatred and aggravation having been ultimately satisfied by her evil act.

Also remembering back to the RD video, LS appeared to be leaning forward in her gait, moving with intent and purpose. Her movements abrupt and most noticeable was her seeming annoyance at having to pick up from the ground an item that Gannon dropped while attempting to enter the truck.

LS' then released a written statement in which she attempted to explain away some issues, and in that writing we see LS' true personality beginning to poke through the facade; her aggravation apparent as her initial 'runaway' narrative blew up in her face and her 'Cousin Itt' interview failed to stem public opinion.

When LS realized she was not having success in her attempts in swaying the broader audience she resorted to SM outlets with select postings, hoping to at least retain the few ardent supporters still standing in her corner.

LE's announcement of the Douglas County searches must have riled the nomad in her, causing to her retreat to more comfortable surroundings; family was her last resort.

When the vice of LE clamped down on her in S.C. she knew she was absolute and complete burnt toast but such a feeling would not cause her to immediately give it up, to become remorseful and cooperate.

There might be an indeterminate amount of time that goes by where LS will deny many things, with a hopeful belief that no jury would convict her without a body and even then, by the time Gannon might be located, if ever, his body could not provide enough or any clues as to exactly what occurred to him. In her mind, that's reasonable doubt.

In the world's eyes, it's murder.

I agree with your points kittythehare in this post and #745. I wanted to add that I think usually a body must be disposed of into a dumpster or some other trash for pick up to end up in a landfill. We know it is possible to drive to a dump/landfill and dispose of trash in which a body could be hidden, but I'm pretty sure that LE probably knows that TS didn't drive to a landfill. Even if she placed Gannon in some kind of duffle bag, etc. I can't see her taking so bold a step as approaching a dumpster and lifting a heavy load into it and it certainly isn't an option without him being contained somehow. I guess she could have retrieved the body from some hidden spot with the rental car and driven it way off to some out of town dumpster and if that is the case, it is unlikely he will be found for all the reasons you mentioned - could be more than one landfill, etc.
I think LE has been searching more for evidence, as well. JMO
I did some research on it several threads ago, just in CS..
Somebody else posted info on a site where dumpsters are open and easy access, not sure they posted links to the particular site though.
At the time I was more seeking those that had cctv cameras... it seemed that not all did.
We speculated that all the gear she moved to the truck that morning prior to Gannon entering was for disposal and that she might had just added him.
At that stage we were unaware of her trip to the next town and only considering CS.
That was Monday 27, his status did not rise to endangered until 29th, but still, just 3 days landfill contents to isolate, they had time and that is not the same as months, like it was in the YY case... it's possible.
If they had clear CCTV footage of her disposing into a side opening dumpster, I reckon they checked it out.

I agree.
He was in full control.
I very much liked him.

Despite Letecia Stauch’s personal information on her social media profiles saying she’s employed as a “curriculum developer” at School District 49, she does not and has never worked for the Peyton-based district, said spokesman David Nancarrow.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” Nancarrow said of Letecia Stauch. “We have no motivations for what that is.”

Authorities declined to say how they connected Letecia Stauch to the boy's apparent death, and her arrest affidavit is under seal. Read more here.

- VIDEO ARCHIVE: KKTV's full interview with Letecia Stauch.

- Letecia Stauch slams El Paso County Sheriff's Office.

Stauch received a Colorado license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in March 2019, according to the Colorado Department of Education.

She accused Gannon’s mom, Landon Hiott, of contributing to what she called “harassment and retaliation” when she worked for seven days as a middle school social studies teachers in Marion County School District in South Carolina.

The South Carolina Board of Education suspended her educator certification to teach in May 2016 for six months for “breach of contract in abandoning her teaching duties” with the district.

Stauch had signed an annual contract with the Marion County School District on June 24, 2015, and had also signed a contract to teach in Charleston, S.C. for the same time period, according to court documents.

Stauch indicated she left because she experienced “harassment and retaliation at requesting to be released from her contract due to a pending military move,” which she said was denied.

Stauch alleged that the harassment and retaliation were due to the district’s superintendent’s niece being her husband’s ex-wife, Hiott.

She threatened to file an equal-opportunity complaint unless she was released from her contract.

“The harassment and retaliation claim was investigated and remains unsubstantiated,” the order of suspension concluded.

Stauch’s certification was suspended for six months in South Carolina. There is no evidence it was reinstated.Personal information promoted by Letecia Stauch, arrested in death of stepson, refuted by local school district

All of that is apparently true. But prior to the incident that led to license suspension, she taught in two SC school districts. First as a para-professional, then as a Special Ed teacher, then as a social studies teacher. All this was before her 2019 doctorate.

LeTecia Stauch, charged in stepson's murder, taught at 2 SC school districts

Has it been confirmed that she actually picked her husband up from the airport? Just a thought but wouldn’t it make more sense for them to go out separately to look for G.? In my mind I would be thinking that way we could divide up areas and cover a larger search area. That way she could send A.S on a wild goose chase while she finishes what she started. This would explain why they hired a car and A.S didn’t find that strange.

bbm

Justice for Gannon.
There are many talented editors in the ether but for the "I'm bleeding" statement to be so congruent with the scene before we knew about blood in the bedroom, noting that the video was recorded in that bedroom and made available before LS' 'CrimeOnLine 'exclusive' interviews, makes me doubtful.

Really? I was just looking at the receipt, and the pickup and drop off location are redacted. I’m not sure if it is allowed to be posted here, but if you have that receipt info, and it’s allowed to be posted, it would be of great help to add to the timeline!
I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed as it was published and is from the crimeline article.
They did however change it later to the redacted version.

Attachments

• Budget-receipt-2.jpg
    Budget-receipt-2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 58
Initial receipt shown had CS pickup. That was later redacted. Drop off was always redacted.
Looking closely at the redaction box, along its edges the apparent tops of the letters seem to coincide with those visible on the pickup side. I'd guess the partial redaction was a result of not fully reviewing the entire document before release; simply a mistake.

I actually SAW as well as heard the original video.
I did not hear the words 'I'm bleeding' at the end and I think I would have noticed.
I know otheres did and I too believe they were added by an attention seeking podcaster. That is not to say I disbelieve he was bleeding, he quite possibly was and in the light of recent alleged blood information we have received, albeit via TS, it is likely he was bleeding from a source unknown at this point.
I do now remember seeing the original. At first, I couldn’t place it in my mind because I didn’t hear the words “I’m bleeding” so I thought posters must have seen a different one than me. I remember seeing Gannon sitting on a couch looking scared, trembling as his little voice resembled a small toddler getting scolded. He looked up as stepmother was hovering over him saying “I didn’t do it on purpose. No, I didn’t do it.” Paraphrased from memory. I remember seeing how thin he looked. He had his shirt off with either shorts or pants. I wondered later about him not wearing a shirt. From my experience boys/men who go shirtless do so as a copycat seeing their own dad or male primary caretaker do so. My dad and my seven uncles went without a shirt often and so did my brothers and male cousins. My husband isn’t comfortable without a shirt and neither are my sons. I’ve observed this play out in several familial relationships surrounding me. My ex SIL went without a shirt. My very young little toddler granddaughter liked to go without a shirt because her dad did. This was the only time he was really involved in her life. It made an impression on her at that young age. It didn’t last long but I did take notice. Y’all may have different experiences or thoughts regarding this topic and I’d like to hear them. I bring this up because I now wonder if he had to remove his shirt for a particular reason or if this was his norm.

Dear Frig, I just had to chuckle, it is obvious that you are not from the south. That judge was not playing a bumpkin role. That was southern manners with a little drip of sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member