Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not directed at any specific person, but this case is bad enough without all the rumors.

I had my husband (i don't facebook) download the "candle video" directly from LS facebook page right after it was posted. The video that was posted on her facebook that we downloaded directly from facebook does not have the "I'm bleeding" part in it.

Maybe there are two videos, or maybe she got hacked and the "im bleeding" video is a 2nd one that has gotten out, i don't know. but i am pretty sure that video is edited and the "im bleeding" part was added by an attention hungry youtuber.

Justice for Gannon.
Thank you!

I wish he didn’t say that. Let her hang herself.

the problem is that she said she wanted an attorney and hasn’t been given one yet...so if she keeps talking, it can all be thrown out since she asserted her right to an attorney. I think he told her to be quiet to protect the investigation rather than to protect her

What evidence?[/
L.E found a bloody board and one of Gannons socks somewhere . I don’t know for sure what evidence she could have been discarding if any, only theorising as why the need to hire a car when she did.

I assume her cell was with her on the 27th and turned on, if not, that’s a major red flag. So LE should have already been able to ping her location the entire day to confirm her story. Then why did she bring up the Apple Watch? Maybe she f’ed with the timestamp on it or something. Do we know if she had her cellphone that day?

And if gannon was so sick n vomiting why on earth take him out to a bunch of stores with a plastic barf bag!!! Why not to ER or Drs office? Or just stay home with him so he can sleep. Very odd. All lies.

nope she left her phone at home. Only had her watch on

After the formal charges, a date for preliminary hearing should come next.

“That [preliminary hearing date] will be a very, very big day to give people a glimpse of what the investigation uncovered,” Allen said.

From this and what other posters are saying I’m really worried I’m not going to be able to take what this investigation has uncovered. She just looks so evil in her mugshots and I’m so sorry she was introduced into GS’s life.:(
MOO

That makes me wonder what LS' ultimate plan entailed; was it also to include Gannon's little sister eventually 'disappearing'?

ETA: I no longer believe LS had planned this long term. Gannon's murder was not planned before that weekend; it was the result of LS attempting to hide the physical abuse she layed upon Gannon that Saturday evening.

MOO

Last edited:
Conveniently, she's saying that she left her phone at home... So red flags indeed...

"Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts."

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Edited to add re: Apple Watch tracking when your phone is not nearby - "Keep in mind that Apple Watch does not have built-in cellular capability, so it cannot be located when it does not have access to a trusted Wi-Fi network. Location sharing also depends on factors including the watch being turned on and having sufficient battery charge." Not sure if that's model dependent, may not be accurate for whatever setup she had going on...

GPS to Track Loved Ones - Apple Watch - Apple Community

Edited to add again because now I'm angry thinking about it: She has an expensive smartwatch. Yes, let's tell Gannon we need to sell the SOFA and not, you know, your iPhone or Applewatch... WHAT A TERRIBLE HUMAN, obviously for so many reasons, but the details like this really get me.

the newer Apple watches have cellular connectivity. I can leave my phone in the house and go run errands with my watch, and the watch will fully function and send/receive calls

This is not directed at any specific person, but this case is bad enough without all the rumors.

I had my husband (i don't facebook) download the "candle video" directly from LS facebook page right after it was posted. The video that was posted on her facebook that we downloaded directly from facebook does not have the "I'm bleeding" part in it.

Maybe there are two videos, or maybe she got hacked and the "im bleeding" video is a 2nd one that has gotten out, i don't know. but i am pretty sure that video is edited and the "im bleeding" part was added by an attention hungry youtuber.

Justice for Gannon.
Thank you!
She said that Gannon would recognize the truck and might run away - afraid he was in trouble - so they needed a car he wouldn’t recognize when out looking for him.
LS’s manipulation again.

She threatened to file an equal-opportunity complaint unless she was released from her contract.

Anyone familiar with the EEOC will regard TS's threat as evidence of her ignorance. She was a contracted employee, and her complaint was outside of the scope protected by the EEOC.

With that fact, it is safe to conclude that TS is litigious and vexatious. However, her ignorance of procedure, policy and law is an advantage to an adversary. I suspect that her way of life is to bully and threaten others to get her way. So, defeating her requires awareness, knowledge and the courage to stand up to her ... enter Dan May.

the problem is that she said she wanted an attorney and hasn’t been given one yet...so if she keeps talking, it can all be thrown out since she asserted her right to an attorney. I think he told her to be quiet to protect the investigation rather than to protect her

But the Judge told her she did not need an attorney for the extradition hearing that was going on....

“There are tools, wood, and woodworking in the garage, jointers and saws. If there was blood in the garage, it was from doing activities,” Stauch said.

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.

“He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.”

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

When asked how the board would have ended up in the woods, Stauch said that things have flown out of the back of the truck before while she was driving. She said the same thing could have happened to the board or Gannon’s sock.

When questioned whether law enforcement specifically told her about the wood or a sock, Stauch said, “LE [law enforcement] have not said one word to me, have not called me.”
PART ONE: Tecia Stauch Interview
PART TWO: Tecia Stauch Interview
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

That video pulled at my heart. Hearing him cry, say he was bleeding and she was going on about selling the couch to pay the landlord so they wouldn’t get kicked out was heartbreaking.
Right? I was shocked when I first watched it. Can you imagine how the landlord felt if s\he saw it? OH NO YOU DIDN'T! Id be furious if someone used me like that...to scare a child?! OMG.

I do now remember seeing the original. At first, I couldn’t place it in my mind because I didn’t hear the words “I’m bleeding” so I thought posters must have seen a different one than me. I remember seeing Gannon sitting on a couch looking scared, trembling as his little voice resembled a small toddler getting scolded. He looked up as stepmother was hovering over him saying “I didn’t do it on purpose. No, I didn’t do it.” Paraphrased from memory. I remember seeing how thin he looked. He had his shirt off with either shorts or pants. I wondered later about him not wearing a shirt. From my experience boys/men who go shirtless do so as a copycat seeing their own dad or male primary caretaker do so. My dad and my seven uncles went without a shirt often and so did my brothers and male cousins. My husband isn’t comfortable without a shirt and neither are my sons. I’ve observed this play out in several familial relationships surrounding me. My ex SIL went without a shirt. My very young little toddler granddaughter liked to go without a shirt because her dad did. This was the only time he was really involved in her life. It made an impression on her at that young age. It didn’t last long but I did take notice. Y’all may have different experiences or thoughts regarding this topic and I’d like to hear them. I bring this up because I now wonder if he had to remove his shirt for a particular reason or if this was his norm.
My lil guy sleeps without a t-shirt, but never runs around the house/outside without one on, not even in the summer. He has always been that way.
My hubby always wears a t-shirt.
MOO

the newer Apple watches have cellular connectivity. I can leave my phone in the house and go run errands with my watch, and the watch will fully function and send/receive calls

Does the Apple watch know when it's connected to a person the way a fitbit does? Otherwise isn't it possible that she left it in a car and she went elsewhere to cover her tracks?

Conveniently, she's saying that she left her phone at home... So red flags indeed...

"Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts."

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Edited to add re: Apple Watch tracking when your phone is not nearby - "Keep in mind that Apple Watch does not have built-in cellular capability, so it cannot be located when it does not have access to a trusted Wi-Fi network. Location sharing also depends on factors including the watch being turned on and having sufficient battery charge." Not sure if that's model dependent, may not be accurate for whatever setup she had going on...

GPS to Track Loved Ones - Apple Watch - Apple Community

Edited to add again because now I'm angry thinking about it: She has an expensive smartwatch. Yes, let's tell Gannon we need to sell the SOFA and not, you know, your iPhone or Applewatch... WHAT A TERRIBLE HUMAN, obviously for so many reasons, but the details like this really get me.
when I heard this to me it was guilt w/o doubt of abuse. That is insidious emotional and verbal abuse of a child. That whole tape is fake yet she is twisted enough to think she looked kind. Her heavy breathing too....like she taped it while still freaking out on him.

MOO

I don't believe during that Sunday hike outing that Gannon was "crying with" LS regarding the death of Kobe Bryant. What better way to explain Gannons' crying in public....?

I believe Gannon was still experience issues regarding what occurred Saturday evening and his crying then was either from physical pain or continued abuse from LS in how they might have to sell Gannon's Switch or something else that he treasured.

MOO

Ah, but bodies still do tell tales of their death, even long after they die. There is a good book on this matter by a Forensic Ecologist-The Nature of Life and Death: Every Body Leaves a Trace. Gannon will have a story to tell unless he is not found. I believe he will be found.

I agree. And the cold weather is going to help too. I hope they find him before it warms up too much.

I thought the judge was playing the dumb country bumpkin role to a T (pun intended). He seemed sharp as a tack and probably does the whole "young lady" thing with over politeness to prevent any later claims of unfair treatment. He seems fully aware of the case and knows she's vile pond scum and definitely not a young lady.[/QUOTE
A very Mayberry court, I love my southern judges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member