Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not directed at any specific person, but this case is bad enough without all the rumors.

I had my husband (i don't facebook) download the "candle video" directly from LS facebook page right after it was posted. The video that was posted on her facebook that we downloaded directly from facebook does not have the "I'm bleeding" part in it.

Maybe there are two videos, or maybe she got hacked and the "im bleeding" video is a 2nd one that has gotten out, i don't know. but i am pretty sure that video is edited and the "im bleeding" part was added by an attention hungry youtuber.

Justice for Gannon.

It’s been speculated that the original video is the one with “I’m bleeding” in it, and that she cropped it before posting to Facebook.

i respectfully disagree with the posters advocating the use of torture to get a confession from any defendant even Tee as abominable as she is, the point is we have to be better than the monsters not meet them on their level.

Gifted interrogators often state that using fear or pain do not necessarily produce the best results and that allowing a POI to feel
comfortable and accepted they are more likely to open up and willing provide much better information.
Kenda for the win

An eye for an eye and the whole
world goes blind

honestly i have definitely wanted to punch Tee in the neck many times but at the end of the day that wouldn't help G and probably only serve to make Tee feel more justified in her role as a victim

Anyone familiar with the EEOC will regard TS's threat as evidence of her ignorance. She was a contracted employee, and her complaint was outside of the scope protected by the EEOC.

With that fact, it is safe to conclude that TS is litigious and vexatious. However, her ignorance of procedure, policy and law is an advantage to an adversary. I suspect that her way of life is to bully and threaten others to get her way. So, defeating her requires awareness, knowledge and the courage to stand up to her ... enter Dan May.
Yes! Exactly.

The use of torture seldom produces a complete truth, I agree, but a GOOD interrogator knows how to get someone to talk without violence, especially with TS' "diarrhea of the mouth".
You are correct but unfortunately, not all interrogators have the requires knowledge and skills. As observed when Grahm Coder used Chris Watts's vulnerability to obtain a confession and locate the victims. Watts' need to be the nice guy who does the right thing was greater than his need to deceive. This approach won't work with TS (IMOO).

I thought the judge was playing the dumb country bumpkin role to a T (pun intended). He seemed sharp as a tack and probably does the whole "young lady" thing with over politeness to prevent any later claims of unfair treatment. He seems fully aware of the case and knows she's vile pond scum and definitely not a young lady.[/QUOTE
A very Mayberry court, I love my southern judges.
MOO

I don't believe during that Sunday hike outing that Gannon was "crying with" LS regarding the death of Kobe Bryant.

I believe Gannon was still experience issues regarding what occurred Saturday evening.

MOO
Good point! Crying over a personality she’s never met, I think NOT.

It’s my own fault I don’t know the answer to this question as I am so far behind, but has “drywall” been mentioned at all in the discoveries?
Nothing had been mentioned officially other than TS’s interviews. She mention the board, a sock, and a bloodstain (the size of a sauce pan) found in GS room. She claimed AS called her and questioned her about these items.

I did some research on it several threads ago, just in CS..
Somebody else posted info on a site where dumpsters are open and easy access, not sure they posted links to the particular site though.
At the time I was more seeking those that had cctv cameras... it seemed that not all did.
We speculated that all the gear she moved to the truck that morning prior to Gannon entering was for disposal and that she might had just added him.
At that stage we were unaware of her trip to the next town and only considering CS.
That was Monday 27, his status did not rise to endangered until 29th, but still, just 3 days landfill contents to isolate, they had time and that is not the same as months, like it was in the YY case... it's possible.
If they had clear CCTV footage of her disposing into a side opening dumpster, I reckon they checked it out.

Yes, dumpsters are latched on the side and very rarely, if at all, locked. The side of the dumpster wall swings open like a huge door, so you don’t have to lift anything up and into it, you just open the door and can walk into it.

We know LS recorded a video/audio of her interaction with Gannon regarding particular damage to something in the house. I wonder what other recordings she may have made as she attempted to build a repertoire of explanations and defenses?

Discovery in this case might likely include many elements, some of which we'd never expect.
There's a part of me that wishes she’d never said one single solitary word on any subject publicly. Then we could have been spared the torture of hearing the irony, deceit and immorally wicked words of an alleged killer. But there's so much mileage in her words, it's too late to stop now.

Dear Frig, I just had to chuckle, it is obvious that you are not from the south. That judge was not playing a bumpkin role. That was southern manners with a little drip of sarcasm.
:D he definitely was entertaining. Southern girl here so I’m confident the judge was dishing out some good ole “Mayberry” advise.

Last edited:
This is not directed at any specific person, but this case is bad enough without all the rumors.

I had my husband (i don't facebook) download the "candle video" directly from LS facebook page right after it was posted. The video that was posted on her facebook that we downloaded directly from facebook does not have the "I'm bleeding" part in it.

Maybe there are two videos, or maybe she got hacked and the "im bleeding" video is a 2nd one that has gotten out, i don't know. but i am pretty sure that video is edited and the "im bleeding" part was added by an attention hungry youtuber.

Justice for Gannon.
I had these same thoughts. I never heard it in the original.

I disagree. But respect your opinion and apologize. Degrading and inhumane. I haven't seen a reason for her to be treated any differently. Think if we change the system a little, we could make a difference for the next person who thinks they can harm a child. In regards to her no more likely to produce the truth, I again disagree.
Just give child killers and molesters only one sentence. Banish them to an island with no trees to build a boat, no drinking water or food, filled with snakes and scorpions. Let them eat one another. Serves them well!

So yes, I know bleeding hearts will say that’s cruel. But it may stop the cruelty toward children. She deserves nothing better.

And for those who come forward saying well maybe the poor thing was abused as a child herself, then that’s even more reason that she should love and care for any child she comes in contact with.

I agree with your points kittythehare in this post and #745. I wanted to add that I think usually a body must be disposed of into a dumpster or some other trash for pick up to end up in a landfill. We know it is possible to drive to a dump/landfill and dispose of trash in which a body could be hidden, but I'm pretty sure that LE probably knows that TS didn't drive to a landfill. Even if she placed Gannon in some kind of duffle bag, etc. I can't see her taking so bold a step as approaching a dumpster and lifting a heavy load into it and it certainly isn't an option without him being contained somehow. I guess she could have retrieved the body from some hidden spot with the rental car and driven it way off to some out of town dumpster and if that is the case, it is unlikely he will be found for all the reasons you mentioned - could be more than one landfill, etc.
I think LE has been searching more for evidence, as well. JMO
I want to also add that at the time TS transferred his body, rigor mortis set in rendering it more difficult to move. So, the exact position at the time of death, would be the one she had to move him in. I believe he was 4'9".

bbm

There are many talented editors in the ether but for the "I'm bleeding" statement to be so congruent with the scene before we knew about blood in the bedroom, noting that the video was recorded in that bedroom and made available before LS' 'CrimeOnLine 'exclusive' interviews, makes me doubtful.
Maybe if we play the White Album backwards the true words will be revealed.

You are correct but unfortunately, not all interrogators have the requires knowledge and skills. As observed when Grahm Coder used Chris Watts's vulnerability to obtain a confession and locate the victims. Watts' need to be the nice guy who does the right thing was greater than his need to deceive. This approach won't work with TS (IMOO).

an interrogator that makes Tee feel
like they are on her side , i have no doubt she would tell them everything if they make her feel vindicated. They do not need to appeal to her good side merely feed her ego and sense of self and give the appearance of understanding her motivations.

Remembering back to LS' "Cousin Itt" interview, she sounded almost too calmly-matter-of-fact, maybe to the point of being giddy. It seemed she was experiencing a feeling of 'relief ', which I fathom must have stemmed from a combination of fostering deep hatred and aggravation having been ultimately satisfied by her evil act.

Also remembering back to the RD video, LS appeared to be leaning forward in her gait, moving with intent and purpose. Her movements abrupt and most noticeable was her seeming annoyance at having to pick up from the ground an item that Gannon dropped while attempting to enter the truck.

LS' then released a written statement in which she attempted to explain away some issues, and in that writing we see LS' true personality beginning to poke through the facade; her aggravation apparent as her initial 'runaway' narrative blew up in her face and her 'Cousin Itt' interview failed to stem public opinion.

When LS realized she was not having success in her attempts in swaying the broader audience she resorted to SM outlets with select postings, hoping to at least retain the few ardent supporters still standing in her corner.

LE's announcement of the Douglas County searches must have riled the nomad in her, causing to her retreat to more comfortable surroundings; family was her last resort.

When the vice of LE clamped down on her in S.C. she knew she was absolute and complete burnt toast but such a feeling would not cause her to immediately give it up, to become remorseful and cooperate.

There might be an indeterminate amount of time that goes by where LS will deny many things, with a hopeful belief that no jury would convict her without a body and even then, by the time Gannon might be located, if ever, his body could not provide enough or any clues as to exactly what occurred to him. In her mind, that's reasonable doubt.

In the world's eyes, it's murder.
You have her figured out pretty well.

I happened to refresh LS's FB page within minutes of her posting. I watched the video and copied it as well. There is no "I'm bleeding".

Also, using a floor plan of the house you can figure out where the video starts and ends.

Starts in the master bedroom on the main level. Gannon'a little sister is in the bed. The video then moves through the living room and then past the kitchen. The screen goes black and LS starts talking to Gannon. IMO, Gannon is most likely in the front bathroom area.

Floor Plan
Re the video. I agree, I never heard that phrase either. What I did hear is a severely emotional little boy. Sounded to me as if he had been crying (sobbing). The way TS spoke makes me believe she had been interrogating him for quite sometime. Also, a common thing NPD tend to do. They have their own narrative in their head of what happened, and they need to prove it, and will interrogate, rant and lecture until they hear what they want. And then the guilt trip and gaslighting. This is how I think that night went down. It’s severe mental and emotional abuse, and difficult for an adult to cope with, never mind a child.

I had imagined GS was in his bedroom, but your analysis of the floor plan makes sense too. The blood in the bedroom indicates that something happened initially in the bedroom, and perhaps he was moved to the bathroom for cleanup?

I also tend to lean to this not being premeditated in the sense that she planned ahead of time to murder him. I am leaning towards she lost her temper in a rage, hurt him in that rage and panicked overnight thinking that GS was going to tell AS.

Yes, dumpsters are latched on the side and very rarely, if at all, locked. The side of the dumpster wall swings open like a huge door, so you don’t have to lift anything up and into it, you just open the door and can walk into it.
If that is what she did, she may have killed him before arriving in either of the two towns and disposed of him with other 'rubbish', possibly carpet and the like. If his death had been bloody though it is strange she did not also dispose of the 2x4 in the same dumpster or compounder?
Surely she was not thinking so straight as to kill and dispose of him and still remember to dispose of bloody items elsewhere? Or could she?
I don't even know .
I'm so averse to this woman my judgement is not sound on her possible capabilities, I think cornered rat since yesterday.

It is, of course possible she pre-loaded a large waterproof suitcase into truck night before, stopped, took it out , took him out, killed him, loaded him in the sealed container and dumped him in a compounder, but why then the long drive?

My lil guy sleeps without a t-shirt, but never runs around the house/outside without one on, not even in the summer. He has always been that way.
My hubby always wears a t-shirt.
MOO
Hmm, are you suggesting the shirt was burnt? Therefore, he was shirtless?
Agree, it’s learned in the home. Perhaps, his shirt was burnt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member