Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dissociative Identity Disorder could be used in an insanity defense. But I doubt she'll go that route myself.

Although state law differs on the insanity defense, apparently in Colorado the prosecution has the burden to prove the defendant is sane. In other states, the burden is on the defense to prove the defendant is insane. The Insanity Defense in Colorado

Either way, I'm pretty sure it's an "affirmative defense" in the sense that the defendant is essentially admitting guilt. In other words, it's not a matter of "I didn't do it but if I had I'm insane." I don't think TS is likely to admit she did it. But I could be quite wrong. Perhaps her current cross-country trip will have an effect. JMO

I honestly could see her being so deeply narcissistic that she wouldn't even consider that an option. She takes pride in her big brain :rolleyes: and I think she'd hate being labeled as mentally flawed.

Don't you think he'd want to stay in the area for the trial?
If LE and the State of Colorado are not specifically requesting him to, I feel this case for him comes under "hardship". For active duty. Can you imagine trying to function, do your job, at the same time as trying to follow/keep up with all of this? I don't know how he will even cope.
And then still live in the house GS last days were spent in.
I cannot even wrap my mind around it all.
MOO

Amber Jo Cooper@AmberJoCooper
We have been out here for about 2.5 hours now. So far we’ve seen various law enforcement vehicles, but no sure sign of Letecia Stauch. We will continue to wait for her arrival. #LeteciaStauch #FindGannon #GannonStauch
@FOX21News
ESSf5sfXYAAXq9P

Unfortunately, I think you're exactly right.

I'm convinced he suffered grievous internal injuries as a result of her assault.

This isn't about blood from a superficial cut.

No "accident" contributed to his death.

We need to replace the words "candle" and "tools" with "smoke" and "mirrors."

The true picture is infinitely darker and more damning than she has painted it as being.

JMO.

Agree..surely not an accident but that will be her story and that she freaked out and got scared so she made up all those stories. Unfortunately that would mean that she would have to admit to harming him and disposing of him...something that is not part of her vocabulary.

I feel that now no matter what AS does, it will be scrutinized by media and anyone and everyone. He has not been charged with anything. It is not our business what he chooses to do with Gannon's belongings or when he chooses to do it. I don't know what this has to do with the murder of his son. JMO

Keep it up and I’ll start posting Tweets before the reporter even has a chance to write them.

It ain’t my fault if I’ve got a fast draw and they delete their Tweet immediately after I post it.

BBM:

"Okay, Ferris."

Good. Grief.
Here we go again.
I should have known better.

I feel like Ferris Bueller's older sister, what-was-her-name.

Jeannie. Or something.

Last edited:
Apparently she is interested in the Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell case and the Evelyn Boswell case, mostly only because people believed all those kids might still be alive and she wants to believe that. I guess she doesn’t realize this was also the case with Gannon. I tried to explain to her that we’ve been able to follow this case/LE activity in real time (beyond just a bunch of people sitting around spouting nonsensical theories and hearsay), like the livestreamed searches, hearings, etc.—as a newbie I’m not sure how unusual that is or if it’s fairly normal these days?

Her close (best?) friend happens to live somewhere in the greater Denver area, could even be in/near COS for all I know. I asked her several times to ask her friend if she was following the case or aware of it or tell her that I’m following it, and she just keeps saying her friend doesn’t care about things like that blah blah blah and won’t ask/mention it. I have a feeling she might be surprised.

Now with my luck she’ll try to come check out WS just to see what I’m talking about and read these posts! LOL :p

AAhh, you're busted!!

I feel that now no matter what AS does, it will be scrutinized by media and anyone and everyone. He has not been charged with anything. It is not our business what he chooses to do with Gannon's belongings or when he chooses to do it. I don't know what this has to do with the murder of his son. JMO
exactly, he has a dead line to get out of the house, what is he suppose to do? the house isn't his, the owner wants the house back im sure...he has to do what is right and get the house ready to put back up for rent!!

How does that work with multiple personalities? Meaning, if she has or has had multiple personalities is that an insanity type of defense?
Right off hand, I will say I think it’s apparent she suffers from some personality disorder. A diagnosis of multiple personalities would entail a historical study of her medical psychological and social investigation backed up with professional documentation. I haven’t any knowledge as to how an insanity defense works. Rest assured, plenty of sharp WS members will have some thoughts to share. imo

I know but it appears she signed up to send the tweets and I posted it because she tweeted directly to the Sheriff who asked her to email it, not just a random comment in a discussion thread. Then she says she has more and wants them to look for her email. My gut sense is it's a true IG chat she's sharing regardless of motives.
Yes, she just joined Twitter in the last 4 days. Twitter will show the month and year the account was created. March 2020. Just my opinion: my gut tells me she heard on FB about this TS twitter account last night and joined Twitter to harass the account ( Go to the Chanesse account, click on tweets and replies, look at all her comments not just the one to EPCSO). IMO if Chanesse really had been in contact with TS since day one, would she just NOW be giving the information to LE? IMO she created a Twit account to wreak havoc and get attention. No disrespect to your gut feelings, it really just looks like trolling to me. I have to admit that the comments in the IG screenshot DO sound like TS though.
EBM to add:
@SSGAma I want to apologize if it appears I am criticizing you, I’m sorry. My frustration is with the troll. I completely understand your sharing something from the EPCSO account. IMO it’s the first time they have replied publicly like that.

Last edited:
I do not know that for sure. I have seen a few MSM posts that said the house was empty (of course I can't seem to find them now). Now with that said I don't know if that means he literally moved out or no one was home. But, I know that if my home was a possible crime scene I would step away and let LE do what they need to. JMO

I’m just thinking that giving up on a lease has gotta be a pretty pricey thing to do As well as effecting credit. I assumed they had left just until LE was done with their evidence gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990