Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's something I have been thinking about? When cops rip up a house in an investigation, are those repairs covered by insurance?

In some states and certain circumstances, they may be able to file for victim's assistance to help pay for that. From what I understand, though, those programs are very limited and have strict guidelines about what they'll cover.

Her eyes look dull and mean.

WS'ers may wish to brace themselves, as she reminds me of Jodi and Tot Mom, and they made up horrible stuff to "explain" their "innocence," Especially in Jodi's case, she victim bashed TA big- time with her wild and evil remarks.

<modsnip: Derogatory name changes are not allowed.>

Last edited by a moderator:

That is the case that brought me here as a casual lurker many years ago. Checking in every once in a while to see if progress has been made... I think of Libby & Abby all the time. (That could have been me & my friends at their age & Libby reminds me of me so much at that age I am just so sad I never got to meet her) and I am still haunted by the fact that despite their great bravery and situational awareness during such a disorienting and distressing time they made sure to leave behind video/audio and lord only knows what other kinds of evidence behind and their case still has not been solved.

The irony being that in Gannon’s case his murderer happened to be the one to catch *evidence on video this time around...

*edit: wording for clarity

MOO

Does anyone think she is on suicide watch?
Not yet. I think she might be soon. Her manic psychotic episode is coming to a crash and burn. I expect depression to set in soon. Leading to a flashing of reality. She followed her destructive impulses. Unintended consequences? Who knows? Dues to the devil still need to be paid. He’s calling in his marker. She should have known better than to go ‘all in’.

As much she repulses me & I can't stand it, I'm going take some Tums (and a couple glasses of wine) and go back through her backwards interview and written statements. Although most of what she says is lies, I do think if we look back she's actually scattered a word or two of truth in there. The sock (ie foot injury), the bloody 2x4 (AS's woodworking), Gannon cut his foot (Gannon was abused, bled in the house and ?)

I'll go back through with the filter of knowing how she talks coupled with with the little I know from LE (Gannon is no longer alive, 1st degree murder charge, etc.) and hopefully come up with some possibilities of where sweet Gannon could be. May be futile, but it's driving me crazy to think of him still out there! Never giving up that he will be found and brought back to his family!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

Last edited:
I've followed countless cases over the years where, the "house" in question is rented or sold without any issue (new folks who never followed the case and just recently moved to the area, type of situation), and then there are others where the house is literally torn down to the ground (Ariel Castro's house, Dahmer's apartment building and the Homolka-Bernardo house, and several others I can think of off-hand).

As I think about it, I believe there was a farmhouse in the midwest, not that long ago, where the community bought it and had a fire department approved/controlled burn where they burned the place to the ground. I mean... cathartic, amen? Communities need to grieve too.

It would seem the more heinous the crime and/or how many victims, the more the community sort of demands the house/building be wiped out of existence. In those cases, the property owners are indeed just more victims on the long list.

Just thinking out loud.

you might be surprised. Some people actually seek out houses like this. Typically, you can get a great house for a great price. Crazy to me personally. But it happens.

The motion filed states (paragraph 7) that her defense attorneys are Kathryn Strobel and Kimberly Chalmers. It also names an investigator and legal assistant as part of her defense team.

I have respect for defense attorneys, and their desire to uphold the law, and ensure a fair and unbiased judicial system, fighting for the rights of all who stand accused.

Having said that, I can’t IMAGINE being anyone, especially a woman, possibly a mother, having to sit at a defense table with LS. I cannot imagine having to do one single thing to aid in the defense of the criminal responsible for the murder of Gannon. My entire soul would scream out about the injustice of it all, I wouldn’t be able to continue.

Moo

you might be surprised. Some people actually seek out houses like this. Typically, you can get a great house for a great price. Crazy to me personally. But it happens.

Very true! My sister was killed by her husband and he killed himself in their home. They have a gorgeous 6 bedroom home in a beautiful community in AZ. We have gotten numerous offers without even putting it on the market, but we actually decided to keep it for her kids. It's to hard for us to sell it because we feel her spirit is in the home. Please dont think I sound weird, but it's so very hard to explain. It's all part of the grievance, I guess. :(

Oh she’s probably still gonna be worried about having underwear. It’s not passed out like her three hots and a cot. She’ll need to learn the navigation system of Corrections.
Oh, I thought all that stuff was issued to them. Not that it matters but I would think they wouldn't want the inmates to go around without their undies.

As much she repulses me & I can't stand it, I'm going take some Tums (and a couple glasses of wine) and go back through her backwards interview and written statements. Although most of what she says is lies, I do think if we look back she's actually scattered a word or two of truth in there. The sock (ie foot injury), the bloody 2x4 (Al's woodworking), Gannon cut his foot (Gannon was abused, bled in the house and ?)

I'll go back through with the filter of knowing how she talks coupled with with the little I know from LE (Gannon is no longer alive, 1st degree murder charge, etc.) and hopefully come up with some possibilities of where sweet Gannon could be. May be futile, but it's driving me crazy to think of him still out there! Never giving up that he will be found and brought back to his family!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

One of the Behavior/ Language Analysts I follow says "Why is she telling me this?" LS talks so much IDK if that will help to keep in mind.

Very true! My sister was killed by her husband and he killed himself in their home. They have a gorgeous 6 bedroom home in a beautiful community in AZ. We have gotten numerous offers without even putting it on the market, but we actually decided to keep it for her kids. It's to hard for us to sell it because we feel her spirit is in the home. Please dont think I sound weird, but it's so very hard to explain. It's all part of the grievance, I guess. :(

I'm so very sorry this happened to you and your family.

Hope she doesn't sleep a wink, tonight.

JMVHO.

My first thought upon entering a jail for the first time was, "holy s***, how could anyone ever sleep or rest in here?" It was brighter than a surgical ward, it stank like hell and there was a constant cacophony of disturbing screams and mutterings. Fortunately I was just passing through on the other side, but it sure scared the hell out of me.

Not gonna lie, I take a lot of pleasure imagining T losing sleep in that sort of hellhole right at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All