Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe she had the time to do any of that. Just speculating based on Michael Allen’s response, the halt or low key searches, the parents reaction and the severity of the charges against her. If his body was dumped somewhere in the many Colorado territories, you have to consider animals and body parts. (Pains me to write that)
(Pains me to read that...) ❤️ RIP Mikey
Nature does what nature does. Scavengers do what scavengers do. It is what it is.

He owes us nothing. We aren’t entitled to know the details of the case, especially when those details can jeopardize that.

The affidavit is sealed, and this press conference was completely standard.

We’ll agree to disagree, but this case is too important for this guy to screw up by saying too much to the media.

I don't really have an opinion on him either way -- I mean we've seen 4 minutes of him talking.

But do people not realize it's standard procedure for DA's to give a lot of "nothing burger" press conferences. Let's be real Dan May gave us a few of those himself, lol.

She is still in control if she doesn't disclose where his body is. It is an arrogance but also a way to say no body, no crime. Many try that as a defense and it allows them to continue spout their innocence to anyone who might believe them.

I feel that she enjoys terrorizing his mother and father. Each day, Gannon isn't found is one more day that she has a dagger in their heart.

Lastly, it would be to her benefit in this case to have him not found or found months or years later. Valuable evidence will degrade overtime. Once again, she could claim that it wasn't her and LE is framing her.

Definitely a sociopath.
kaen, yes she enjoys terrorizing his mother and father. My guess is she enjoyed terrorizing Gannon.

Its NOT!!

My brother in law is LE. You can't get out of them, UNLESS you know deceptive measures. He said if she knows how to get out of cuffs, she knows a €%÷×=:\#÷ lot more than you know!
my brother got out of his in the backseat of a patrol car and ask the deputy for a cigarette lol his arm was so skinny he slid right out...

Its NOT!!

My brother in law is LE. You can't get out of them, UNLESS you know deceptive measures. He said if she knows how to get out of cuffs, she knows a €%÷×=:\#÷ lot more than you know!

I’ve always wondered about handcuffs...my hands (although large, for a woman) are reeeeaaaallly malleable and squishable, and I’ve often thought I could probably get them out of handcuffs. Unless the cuffs were on literally tight enough to not be able to move on the wrists at all. Not that it matters — I have no intention of ever being cuffed by LE!

If she thought she could attack a LE officer, imagine what she did to poor Gannon :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

As someone said before, once Gannon is found or she tells where he is (doubtful) she can fade into oblivion in those prison walls!

#GannonStrong

He owes us nothing. We aren’t entitled to know the details of the case, especially when those details can jeopardize that.

The affidavit is sealed, and this press conference was completely standard.

We’ll agree to disagree, but this case is too important for this guy to screw up by saying too much to the media.
I'm not coming from a sense of entitlement here.
We most definitely are not entitled to the details of an ongoing investigation and the possibilities ensuing.
HOWEVER, there are individuals out searching alone and unsupported and after tonight's presser their heads will be scrambled.
They're doing it for love and I fully support their efforts and if I was there I'd be joining them in body not just in spirit.
Should they stop or should they continue?
He should at least have synchronized with Sheriff's statements- Gannon has not been found.
If there is good reason to suggest Gannon will never be found because strong evidence exists that his body is irretrievably destroyed there is no point in them risking limb and life on a search that will be an exercise in futility.
I'll agree to disagree because I do respect your work.

She'll probably plead not guilty by reason of insanity. Although I do believe she knew exactly what she was/is doing. I feel like there will be more shenanigans on her part to try and show more of her crazy. She is bat$&^ crazy!

Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter

what the bleep?! What did she think that would accomplish? Did she think she would be able to escape? She really is delusional and it only makes her look more guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420