Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like from the hearing video that she is right in there with everyone else, I’m surprised about that, unless they separate her after they speak with the judge. That definitely is a suicide smock shes wearing. It goes like this...when she had time with the nurse, she was asked “do you want to harm yourself”. She said yes, boom she’s put into a special dress with ZERO UNDERWEAR. She will have to stay that way until she sees a psychiatrist, who will determine her fate. Nobody gets in those suits in El Paso county jail unless they specifically say they’re suicidal.
Sources: Stepmother charged in death of missing boy with Loris ties attacked deputy

This explains it! The stop along the way, the bruises and her in suicide vest. This chick isn't going to do well with this at all. Hope her attorney stays safe.

I KNEW something had happened! Wow! The gift that keeps on giving. She’s straight crazy. Wouldn’t you have loved to have been along for the ride in that cruiser? No telling what all really went down! Whoa nelly she’s a piece

Why does she look so different? Her mouth is different. Does she were dentures?

Also, did you see the look on the guys face in the middle behind TS and her lawyer, as the judge was reading the charges. Lol He almost looked in awe or scared. Couldn’t tell which. IMO
She's different because we know now she attacked a deputy. This violence has recharged her batteries. She got her fix.

Why does she look so different? Her mouth is different. Does she were dentures?

Also, did you see the look on the guys face in the middle behind TS and her lawyer, as the judge was reading the charges. Lol He almost looked in awe or scared. Couldn’t tell which. IMO
We are getting a glimpse of her homicidal violent nature....

bbm
Agreed.
As hateful and vindictive as I think she is-- she would've had to rush to get that done, dispose of him in a remote location that LE still may not have found, and get back home with time left to plan her 911 call.
Do I think it's possible ?
Yes.
If TS was in a cold rage and had a heightened sense of urgency...a "high" if you will; then it might've been possible.
Add to that a grandiose feeling that TS is so much smarter than LE.
(gag)
Remember on her FB she was a member of other crime pages and followed some recent cases in the media. (According to her social media links.)

Graphic description below ; as this is a true crime site and we can speculate and form a theory as to what happened . May be offensive to some in which case you may 'ignore'.
True crime facts and theories are never 'polite' and are usually disturbing but this is speculation based on what TS has given out in her 'interviews'where she thinks she's "clearing" herself :
Which makes one think about the woodworking tools and what she used them for.
He was not an adult and in fact somewhat diminutive.
Either before or after his death or both.
The neighbor saw him walking to the vehicle but slowly and/or halting.
Had she injured him to where he absolutely could not be allowed to be found ?
He cold still walk if fingers were broken or ribs fractured.
I breaks my heart to type this, and I'm angry and hate this person's actions but the monster needs to face justice no matter what evidence is found.
Erica Parsons had her fingers broken and the only way we know this is because of her brother's testimony. By the time she was found there were only skeletal remains and no proof of abuse could be found aside from her head trauma.
The disturbing video makes me wonder if there's more damning evidence not yet released ?
Did TS record herself beating and abusing Gannon to display her power over AS' kids, and later delete it ?
It's a given that LE have a mountain of evidence.
We don't need to know everything but if it puts her away until she dies in prison that's fine.
Many of us don't want to know what she did--but at the same time it will be made public as people need to know why his monster deserves no mercy. Ever.
"Many of us don't want to know what she did--but at the same time it will be made public as people need to know why his monster deserves no mercy. Ever." ~LietKynes

Amen!

The caged animal lashed out. Surprised she went after someone larger than a little boy.

She just keeps on giving. I'm trying to get away from this thread for a bit but I can't.

I just can't do it.
omg ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow wee

:confused: gosh poor gannon little mate.:(

what a shame that deputy didn't belt the *advertiser censored* out of her. obviously they know better.....but....I bet she would have enjoyed it!!:eek:

moo

I don't understand why they didn't transport her by plane. Two days in a car saved nothing and put the LE with her at risk. Just take a stun gun and zap her if she tries to move out of her seat!
I believe this was a strategy IMo
And look what happened - she attacked a deputy - perhaps a little chess game being played by the DA?

Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter

If she'll assault a police officer, unfortunately, it's not hard to imagine what she'd do to a small child.

This woman has been working in schools.
With children.
Let that sink in.

It's appalling.

Parents who ever had kids in her classrooms should be absolutely up in arms right now.

I think there are likely former students of hers with horror stories to tell.

TS strikes me as being exactly the type of monster who would target specific kids in her classes.
I can easily see her picking on, belittling, and demeaning her targeted victims in front of the other children.

I want to know how many times complaints were lodged against TS by parents at the schools where she "taught."

Reporters need to start digging.

Reporters also need to start asking questions about whether or not there's any history of DCS ever receiving any complaints/calls/allegations of abuse against TS.

Also, I don't know how it works on military bases, but if they were living on a military base at any point in the marriage, I want to know if allegations of abuse were ever made against her there.

I hope that officer she assaulted tased her.
Repeatedly.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm not coming from a sense of entitlement here.
We most definitely are not entitled to the details of an ongoing investigation and the possibilities ensuing.
HOWEVER, there are individuals out searching alone and unsupported and after tonight's presser their heads will be scrambled.
They're doing it for love and I fully support their efforts and if I was there I'd be joining them in body not just in spirit.
Should they stop or should they continue?
He should at least have synchronized with Sheriff's statements- Gannon has not been found.
If there is good reason to suggest Gannon will never be found because strong evidence exists that his body is irretrievably destroyed there is no point in them risking limb and life on a search that will be an exercise in futility.
I'll agree to disagree because I do respect your work.
Who is out there searching alone and unsupported? I doubt LE would support an organized search knowing that Gannon's body has already been found or that it might be dangerous.

Why assume they have evidence that his body has been irretrievably destroyed and they wouldn't bother to let the searchers know? Where is this coming from?

Imo

She's used to acting out her frustration physically. On a good day, it's just talking and being on the exercise bike. Yesterday was the beginning of a looong series of very bad days for TS. I presume more charges are coming (she doesn't care, those aren't real to her).

I'm guessing from her longer criminal record that she "snaps" a lot, and that her adult life has been a quest for people who would put up with her and obey her.

Things have suddenly changed. I hope the deputy is unharmed and I really hope that she didn't endanger other lives by going for someone's weapon. Will she need a cage for her trial? Or will some kindly doctor say she needs more xanax?
What a thought!!
I'd defo rather see her in a cage at trial than xanxed up!
Pure humiliation for her:mad:

bbm
Agreed.
As hateful and vindictive as I think she is-- she would've had to rush to get that done, dispose of him in a remote location that LE still may not have found, and get back home with time left to plan her 911 call.

Do I think it's possible ?
Yes.
If TS was in a cold rage and had a heightened sense of urgency...a "high" if you will; then it might've been possible.
Add to that a grandiose feeling that TS is so much smarter than LE.
(gag)
Remember on her FB she was a member of other crime pages and followed some recent cases in the media. (According to her social media links.)

Graphic description below ; as this is a true crime site and we can speculate and form a theory as to what happened . May be offensive to some in which case you may 'ignore'.
True crime facts and theories are never 'polite' and are usually disturbing but this is speculation based on what TS has given out in her 'interviews'where she thinks she's "clearing" herself :

Which makes one think about the woodworking tools and what she used them for.
He was not an adult and in fact somewhat diminutive.
Either before or after his death or both.
The neighbor saw him walking to the vehicle but slowly and/or halting.

Had she injured him to where he absolutely could not be allowed to be found ?
He cold still walk if fingers were broken or ribs fractured.
I breaks my heart to type this, and I'm angry and hate this person's actions but the monster needs to face justice no matter what evidence is found.

Erica Parsons had her fingers broken and the only way we know this is because of her brother's testimony. By the time she was found there were only skeletal remains and no proof of abuse could be found aside from her head trauma.

The disturbing video makes me wonder if there's more damning evidence not yet released ?
Did TS record herself beating and abusing Gannon to display her power over AS' kids, and later delete it ?
It's a given that LE have a mountain of evidence.

We don't need to know everything but if it puts her away until she dies in prison that's fine.
Many of us don't want to know what she did--but at the same time it will be made public as people need to know why his monster deserves no mercy.
Ever.
Interesting.
It did cross my mind that she might have filmed his death. Snuff movies make a lot of money on the black market. If indeed she was a member of crime groups she would have known about this.
I think it's likely actually and I'm glad you mentioned it, forewarned is forearmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member