Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know you are correct....not up on that, never have been. Not a Snuff but I can see her having video. She strikes me as somewhat obsessed. Especially after the release of her last "accidental" video.
Ita.
I can see her hurting him and then videoing herself and Gannon, where's she's being very "patient"and"comforting" to him and explaining that she doesn't mind that he 'broke' this or 'spilled' on the floor.
Just to show how nice she really is. :mad:

It enrages me to think that she told AS that Gannon did something and AS thought he had to discipline Gannon ;and it reality it was all lies !
And poor Gannon and probably little sis were too afraid to tell the truth.

What in the heck happened in that car? Will she face additional charges? Sorry if this was covered, I had oral surgery and just can’t read and comprehend as well right now :confused:
Did she attack the cop to gain some sort of respect from her future inmates? Knowing how they feel about child murderers was she attempting to somehow make that ok by doing this I wonder?
Oh she’ll face additional charges. I think she was making an escape attempt, as she knows her days as a free woman are forever over.

I can’t wait for the details.

He owes us nothing. We aren’t entitled to know the details of the case, especially when those details can jeopardize that.

The affidavit is sealed, and this press conference was completely standard.

We’ll agree to disagree, but this case is too important for this guy to screw up by saying too much to the media.

Yes, we need to remind ourselves of this! I don't want anything jeopardizing this case, and if that means I have to wait or even never know some of the details it's a sacrifice I'll gladly make!

MAR 5, 2020 6:01PM MST
Jesse Paul
“The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,’ district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

Cortez did not elaborate on those inconsistencies. She said Stauch never had access to children and that the district is currently is in the process of notifying Mountain Ridge Middle School students and families.

Stauch was participating in orientation from Jan. 22 and 24 when she was fired, just three days before her stepson, 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, went missing.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment. Cortez confirmed that the woman who was going through orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School is the same person who was arrested in Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

[
SBM]” (BBM)
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

ETA:
READ: The letter from Academy District 20 to parents of Mountain Ridge Middle School students.
292BAA29-3BFE-47F3-B1D5-56984D54F148.jpeg

Last edited:
Better cover her mouth too if that’s the case. She strikes me as a biter.

She's a predatory animal, so biting and clawing would come naturally to her.

I mean that in all seriousness.

I'm now wondering if GS's injuries included bite and/or scratch marks.

Bite mark, scratch marks, and/or burn marks really would be impossible to explain away.

In addition to the severity of his injuries, the specific nature of the injuries may have also factored into her decision to kill him.

She knew that this time, there was no way to pass the physical damage to his body off as "accidental."

JMO.

Last edited:
You would if you ever lived with a Narcissist. Really. When a new person enters their life, one completely focused on them, giving them their full attention: it's like a drug. They get all gooey. That lawyer is that new person in her life. Tee gets her full attention. She's going to do everything she can to "win her over" - convince her of what a dear, sweet, loving person she really is. Want to learn how AS got sucked in? Just watch how she is with her new "fan."
They didn't seem too chummy at the hearing. I credit that to her assaulting a deputy a short while before they met. TS seemed submissive, and her attorney not too pleased. It did not appear to be love at first sight!

Positive news : This was a pretty cool local FACEBOOK ad with Gannons G-Man cape logo in Blue.

I don’t know anything about the churc, but it seems like a sweet idea- the community is crushed.

Restoration Church is prepping for a big weekend—

This weekend at Restoration Church’s Fountain Campus we take a break from our regular weekend services to bring Hope to a Broken Hearted Community. We will hold 3 identical services on Saturday Night at 6:00p & Sunday Morning at 9 & 10:45a. You can expect worship music, prayer for Gannon’s Family, and a special message from our Lead Pastor Paul Aragon about finding Hope in a time where it seems like there isn’t any. We hope that you’ll come join us and walk away from the weekend with new found encouragement & hope for Gannon’s family.

Please consider wearing blue to service this weekend, Gannon’s favorite color.

Restoration Church will always be #ForGannon #RestorationFamily #RestChurch #PresentingChrist #BuildingCommunity #StrengtheningFaith

This makes a lot of sense. That would be a “precipitating stressor.”

In serial killers for example, there is usually a major life event that sets the ball in motion towards committing murder (job loss, financial problems, relationship issues).

She’s not a serial killer, but this could have similarly triggered her misdirected rage towards Gannon.

The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

“Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

They didn't seem too chummy at the hearing. I credit that to her assaulting a deputy a short while before they met. TS seemed submissive, and her attorney not too pleased. It did not appear to be love at first sight!
Correct...defense attorneys have to have boundaries and get used to dealing w sick people. Narcissistic clients don’t get frequent visits, get put in their place, and get left to simmer to try to let reality soak in. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann