Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there was probably dash cam video in the prisoner transport along with other surveillance of the entire assault.

She is a caged rabid rat who is coming unglued at the seams.

There will be cameras on her now 24/7 and she won't be able to be trusted in general population until after her trial. She just made the next 2 years of her life very lonely and miserable. Especially since she thrives on manipulating others.

The thing about narcissist...they are always responsible for their own worst undoing and fall in the end.

Classic case we are witnessing here.
If an inmate is on the bad side of the deputies and guards, they don't have a shot in hell for a peaceful existence. TS really screwed the pooch!

It's all been said before me....but OMFG. She escaped handcuffs and assaulted a deputy while vanning it to prison? That is hardcore!! Who does that? This is a s*&# show.

If anyone wasn't sure, we are dealing with one crazy *advertiser censored* B.

Horrifying reality thinking what she did to Gannon.

Positive news : This was a pretty cool local FACEBOOK ad with Gannons G-Man cape logo in Blue.

I don’t know anything about the churc, but it seems like a sweet idea- the community is crushed.

Restoration Church is prepping for a big weekend—

This weekend at Restoration Church’s Fountain Campus we take a break from our regular weekend services to bring Hope to a Broken Hearted Community. We will hold 3 identical services on Saturday Night at 6:00p & Sunday Morning at 9 & 10:45a. You can expect worship music, prayer for Gannon’s Family, and a special message from our Lead Pastor Paul Aragon about finding Hope in a time where it seems like there isn’t any. We hope that you’ll come join us and walk away from the weekend with new found encouragement & hope for Gannon’s family.

Please consider wearing blue to service this weekend, Gannon’s favorite color.

Restoration Church will always be #ForGannon #RestorationFamily #RestChurch #PresentingChrist #BuildingCommunity #StrengtheningFaith
I'd give anything to be local and be able to attend this....bless them.

MAR 5, 2020 6:01PM MST
Jesse Paul
“The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,’ district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

Cortez did not elaborate on those inconsistencies. She said Stauch never had access to children and that the district is currently is in the process of notifying Mountain Ridge Middle School students and families.

Stauch was participating in orientation from Jan. 22 and 24 when she was fired, just three days before her stepson, 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, went missing.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment. Cortez confirmed that the woman who was going through orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School is the same person who was arrested in Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

[
SBM]” (BBM)
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing
Oh, wow. This is new. It seems her life was really spiraling out of control in the days leading up to the crime. Jmo

She's a predatory animal, so biting and clawing would come naturally to her.

I mean that in all seriousness.

I'm now wondering if GS's injuries included bite and/or scratch marks.

Bite marks and/or scratch marks and/or burn marks really would be impossible to explain away.

In addition to the severity of his injuries, the specific nature of the injuries may have also factored into her decision to kill him.

She knew that this time, there was no way to pass the physical damage to his body off as "accidental."

JMO.
I don't really like this as in like this but appreciate the input ! Don't know how to add sad emojis or things like that at this point!

sheriff states he has not been found.
New DA refused to confirm tonight.

Honestly,

I feel like he was trying to set a precedent with media that he wasn’t giving anything to them that should be kept private. The media has admittedly helped hinder the investigation, along with social media.

I think it was more an awkward stumble than an admission of Gannon being secretly found. I think he was waiting for a question where he could say “I won’t be commenting on anything related to an ongoing investigation.” He more appropriately could have directed the question to LE. I give him the benefit of the doubt. His position is a tough one to be in-plus I bet he had a lot on his mind with all the craziness we just learned about the murderess.

Moo

I’m confused about how she attacked. I haven’t caught up yet, but wouldn’t she have been handcuffed?

And for all of us that continue to want to look for the smallest bit of good in every human..she’s sure making this hard. With past charges, unspeakable things to Gannon, and now this. I’m having a hard time finding it.

This makes a lot of sense. That would be a “precipitating stressor.”

In serial killers for example, there is usually a major life event that sets the ball in motion towards committing murder (job loss, financial problems, relationship issues).

She’s not a serial killer, but this could have similarly triggered her misdirected rage towards Gannon.

The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

Well, thank God someone actually checked up on this woman! I mean really?!?!? Thankful the students of that school were spared from her, too bad Gannon wasn't! :(:(:(

Hey Everyone,
Join us tonight March 5th on YouTube at 10:00 PM EASTERN.

CLICK THIS LINK to join us live tonight, 10:00 PM Eastern, 9:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Pacific.

Two of our favorite people (note the sarcasm) were extradited back to their home states. Leticia Stauch and Lori Vallow.

Plus we will be discussing this very interesting case tonight. Check it out. CT - CT - Doreen Vincent, 12, Wallingford, 5 June 1988

10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE

Last edited:
I’m confused about how she attacked. I haven’t caught up yet, but wouldn’t she have been handcuffed?

And for all of us that continue to want to look for the smallest bit of good in every human..she’s sure making this hard. With past charges, unspeakable things to Gannon, and now this. I’m having a hard time finding it.

I am beginning to think that truly, not everyone has true good in them. Sociopaths, psychopaths...Letecia Stauch...nope. Just evil robots.

This is a thing and it bothers me, I'm not nailing her to any particular diagnosis, she meets far too many of the criteria for heaps of them.
I'm bothered because she or whatever entity possesses her is driving good people into a malignant energy field, ergo winning, ergo feeding the thing.
It is near impossible to see anything positive in her.
In fact it's impossible.
There's been crazy times on Ws in the past, nights of mass killings etc, but the night she got arrested we all just lost it, like never before.
That is a very powerful energy field.
We can say she's the most hated woman on the internet but hatred is not healthy and causes all kinds of illnesses on the physical mental and emotional levels, not forgetting the spiritual.

But a little boy was stolen and allegedly murdered. And we need to express our feelings. Because to become passive is almost worse. There is a danger that constant exposure to the actions of bad operators can make the mind numb and immune.
That is not healthy at all.
It happened with Auschwitz and it keeps happening today.

There is a balance, somewhere.
It is difficult to find it because we are mere witnesses.
Our role is to await developments, we are not players and have no control over how things pan out for the victims.
I have no wisdom to offer because I have not reached the place of wisdom to know the difference yet. I only aspire to a plane I have heard tell exists.

Kitty I so appreciate reading your posts, much food for thought and wisdom!

Honestly,

I feel like he was trying to set a precedent with media that he wasn’t giving anything to them that should be kept private. The media has admittedly helped hinder the investigation, along with social media.

I think it was more an awkward stumble than an admission of Gannon being secretly found. I think he was waiting for a question where he could say “I won’t be commenting on anything related to an ongoing investigation.” He more appropriately could have directed the question to LE. I give him the benefit of the doubt. His position is a tough one to be in-plus I bet he had a lot on his mind with all the craziness we just learned about the murderess.

Moo
That's a fair point.
I just saw CHAOS because of it.

Somehow she managed to slip out of her handcuffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member