Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting that she's losing her temper on the world now and I'm happy that she's in pain because everyone saw through her BS. NPDs like her don't realize that half the world already sees through their BS but just don't have the energy to call them on it because it's pointless drama. I remember one time discussing a teaching position with a friend of my mothers and we were discussing the requirements and she had a MA in Education and I pointed out I couldn't get certified because my MA wasn't in Education and my mother chimed in "I have an MA in English!" When both of us know her very well and are well aware that she doesn't even have a BA.
We just looked at her and went back to the conversation because it wasn't worth it.
All these years that LS has been thinking she's fooling everyone has dropped off a cliff and she's stunned by the cold reality. She lost her job because they saw right through her. AS started calling her out on things. I bet even the kids started calling her bluff. You can tell her game is off because even in her interview (back to camera) the reporter obviously didn't believe her. Think about how even the neighbor knew something was off about her. LE knew. The people she's locked up with know. All the people she's interacting with now aren't falling for her nonsense.

Imagine living in a delusion that you were convincingly manipulating your world and holding the power and having it wiped away in a second and now permanently having to live in the hell that is your sick mind being completely exposed.

It makes me happy to think about how much this must torture her.
MOO
Imagine your Linkedin profile being publicly refuted by a highly respected organization? I wonder if she is even aware?

I see both Arias and this one as BPD. In fact I think that’s what Arias was diagnosed with, among other things.

But as a really smart verified psych pro told us on the Chris Watts thread, these diagnostic categories were created for insurance purposes (that blew my mind) and in real life the categories aren’t usually that crisp and clean. Meaning most people cross over - have some signs of one thing, some of another.

I never knew this! Totally changes my perception of these types of diagnosis!

I apologise if this has already been discussed.

"Wow. We know why #LeteciaStauch was jailed in Kansas last night on her way back to Colorado. A source tells 11 News she slipped out of her handcuffs while in a van, then punched a deputy. It’s likely she will now face charges of assaulting and officer. #GannonStauch" - Spencer Wilson (@Spencer_WNews) | Twitter

BBM

Holy crap.
https://twitter.com/Spencer_WNews/status/1235710450706329600/photo/1
Well in her mind perhaps??? She doesn't meet the legal standard. Very few do.

Wow...punching a trained and likely armed police officer in a confined space...how stupid and dangerous. Sounds like she lacks all impulse control!

NPDs love being around children, especially when they are entrusted with them alone. (My psycho mom NPD actually taught Sunday school for years until she was fired for endangering kids at a park. She also ran a children's television show for years and worked closely with them) They like children because they are the unquestionable authority figure and they can dominate and control and manipulate children. It's really scary.

But this is why they like younger children. Once they start hitting preteen years it turns ugly fast.
Wow! Your post is along the same theory given to pedophiles, and their gravitation toward children via residence, recreation or employment. Its real scary to think that she taught special education. So, Middle and High school positions would be the less desirable.

While I wholeheartedly respect your opinion, to believe they drive in silence the entire trip is in a way being naive. I support LE, I’m friends and family with LE and I would bet dollars to doughnuts the Deputies taunted her in one way another even if it was passive aggressively. Why? Because they KNOW the type they were hauling and she played right into their hands! Put it this way...do you think she attacked the officer for absolutely zero reason at all? Absolutely nothing happened along the ride but she got out of cuffs and decided to give blows to a LE officer for no reason. I know which scenario makes more sense in my head.
Well, since she will be residing in the prison system, she needs to get a grip on her perceptions and grow a thicker skin. Her temper tantrums and volatility makes her an easy target to pot-stirrers, manipulators, tattle-tails, snitches, resentful, and even those who are just bored.

Well, since she will be residing in the prison system, she needs to get a grip on her perceptions and grow a thicker skin. Her temper tantrums and volatility makes her an easy target to pot-stirrers, manipulators, tattle-tails, snitches, resentful, and even those who are just bored.

That's the thing that gets me about prison: even if you manage to stay relatively safe, how do you deal with the boredom?

Wow! Your post is along the same theory given to pedophiles, and their gravitation toward children via residence, recreation or employment. Its real scary to think that she taught special education. So, Middle and High school positions would be the less desirable.

One of the things I am proud of over the years is I created a training center for Special Education teachers. I've taught about 30,000 of them. And most of the ones who come to our center will admire the quality of the teachers that come there for training. They are very kind decent passionate teachers. This is because when I see poor impulse control, lack of personal responsibility (ex coming late, not doing assignments,) shifting of blame, accusations of discrimination that are really just about anger and defensiveness, I realized years ago, if they are acting like this with adults, I can only imagine how they would act alone with special needs students in a classroom.

I give them a full refund and smile and send them on their way. I will not help these kinds of teachers get in the classroom. And it's frightening how many I've turned away. I used to refer to them a classroom cops. Some LE will go into the field because it's a calling. But some do it for a power trip and good benefits etc. Some teachers treat education like a vocation but others do it for summers off, benefits, and a good pension. They are cold hearted and want a power trip over victims. It's all about control and they wield it ruthlessly. You can see them a mile away. NOPE. Buh bye. They are always stunned when we send them packing. It's like it doesn't occur to them that they can be told NO.

I may have missed this info when I was trying to catch up but do we know if there are any leads or future searches planned as to Gannon's location. I hate to think they are at a dead end in finding him. We know they can't rely on her breaking but I don't think she ever will... unless she gets desperate for attention again when things die down.

Seriously! And to add, people who hurt children are generally the lowest on the prison totem pole and major targets.

In light of the new information released that TS’ offer from the school district was rescinded just days before Gannon went missing....Im curious as to whether or not AS was aware of this.
Could Gannon have found out she was fired and she had been planning on keeping it a secret from AS?
What was the case where the husband lied to his wife about going to work for years and then he ended up killing her??

I may have missed this info when I was trying to catch up but do we know if there are any leads or future searches planned as to Gannon's location. I hate to think they are at a dead end in finding him. We know they can't rely on her breaking but I don't think she ever will... unless she gets desperate for attention again when things die down.

I was really hoping that members of WS who are familiar with the area would help to triangulate an area to search. I honestly believed that LS wanted his body to be found but the longer it's gone on the more I'm second guessing that idea. I hope every day that they find him. It reminds me of Kyron. Just endless sadness for the family. It's heart breaking.

The twists continue:

We just received confirmation from D20. I’m sure a lot of you have seen this already, but it states #LeteciaStauch was in the process of becoming a teacher. They ran a background check but “additional checks revealed inconsistent information”

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Crazy stuff. I added image from your link here as well.

Attachments

• sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 165
Agreed.
Also marking my spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members