Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Readabook89

Readabook89 Member

HaikuMommy, jeni25, neesaki and 8 others like this.
  2. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

That was my reading of it too. The news station got a tip but not from LE and LE refused to confirm tip.

grannygates and MsBetsy like this.
  3. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

DST BEGINS TONIGHT...DON'T FORGET TO SPRING FORWARD!

[​IMG]

4. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Y
    Yeah. Off the handle.
    MOO

5. yawningreyhound

yawningreyhound Well-Known Member

Just wanted to comment. While watching the local Denver news last night, they reported the deputy attack like it was new news.

6. Abstar80

Abstar80 Well-Known Member

Thankyou for your input. I did lean towards Bipolar because of the manic side not so much the depressive side. She most definitely has something though and I reckon she has been medicated for whatever it is and then stopped taking her meds. The change in her behaviour is phenomenal.

7. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

EBM sorry! It says Deputies not Detectives.

Here’s a handout given to the Media at the EPCSO press conference on 1/30. I think it says on 1/27 detectives were searching . So that would mean Major Crimes division was brought in the first night, not just sheriff officers??

Could someone please rotate and enlarge it?
    Brandon Thompson on Twitter

8. kittythehare

I read it earlier, it was a homeless adult that fell, foul play not expected.

9. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

She certainly could have -- she was in "damage control" mode at that point. I'm not sure there's ever been real verification that she actually drove 900 miles, but just to play devil's advocate, if she did -- and she went east, a round trip of that distance would put her just about in the same spot where she flipped out on the deputy who was transporting her back to CO.

10. kittythehare

Fox printed that timeline. right way up. Maybe 29th.

fcavanaugh, Angels27 and Cindizzi like this.
  11. Moosepunk

Moosepunk “The axe forgets, but the tree remembers”

Again, I absolutely agree and as you said a few messages back her absence was a huge red flag to LE that evening which may explain her complaints during her 1/31 Fri interview. I’m guessing they caught up with LS & teen daughter Wed or Thurs.
    About her possibly haven’t even seen AS face to face since his return... wouldn’t this possibly explain why AS ‘called’ her about blood stains (if this is true)? There’s no way she wanted to be there with everyone arriving especially if there’s so much blood evidence, I’m guessing... IMO.

Edit: fix initials
    ETA: ...the reason LS complained about LE’s ‘use of force’ was due to their not being able to locate her for answers & chucking the ol’ red flags at their heads. Learning her personality & getting their own gut feelings is probably why they backed off & kept everything on the DL after this IMO.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  12. Angels27

Angels27 Well-Known Member

what change in behavior? U mean slipping out of handcuffs and attacking deputy? That’s nothing new for her. She’s been arrested several times for assaults. And just bc she killed someone doesn’t mean she’s on meds. She could just have a very rageful sociopathic personality.

13. Jupiter05

Jupiter05 Well-Known Member

I am glad that the media respected the investigation process at the request of LE. That is integrity. It sounds like they were on to TS immediately but did not want her to know. I would bet that they have tapped her phone and all of her whereabouts through gps via a warrant and moved in to make the arrest once they had bullet proof evidence, although no body. She fled CO to SC for a reason. Everyone was demanding information and thinking that ESPO and the FBI, CBI, were not doing their job yet they truly were. I am feeling quite confident and would rather wait to hear the news when LE decides it is time for us to know. IMO

Jeengurr, MtnMama, Aloe and 6 others like this.
  14. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Honey_West and Ontario Mom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.