Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes makes sense. Apparently gambling is a disease just like drug addiction etc. Just makes one think that he might do anything to obtain his drug of choice. MOO does anyone know what type of occupation he did throughout his life?
long distance truck driver. I keep trying to find out the company but have not had success.

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

In my 30+ minute interview with Kay and Larry Woodcock yesterday, there was only one question they said they legally could not answer: What proof do you have that Chad and Lori were having an affair, long before the deaths of their spouses?

0:10
1:08 PM · Mar 6, 2020·Twitter Web App

Interesting. I don't see what that would be a legal thing. Yeah, LE not wanting them to or something like that, I get.

MOO

I would love for Kay and Larry to meet with the Douglas family. They could commiserate together and I know that the Douglas family could use support and understanding. Their loss is sometimes forgotten in all of this. They not only lost their daughter, but for a time anyway, they also lost their grandkids. I sincerely hope that the Daybell kids will reconnect with the Douglas family for both of their emotional well-beings. They are the ones that will keep Tammy's spirit and memories alive.

Now, if only Lori would take someone in to her confidence and honestly tell them... Where are the kids Lori???

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter
Line has formed get seats in courtroom where Lori Vallow will face a judge. Arraignment is at 2pm MST. A lot of these people are community members who've been following the case. The Rexburg women in the "where are the children?" shirt says she's "obsessed" w/ the story.
@abc15

11:46 AM · Mar 6, 2020 from Rexburg, ID·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

Kind of shocked there are so many young people in attendance. Rather encouraging!

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter

Claudia Rupcich

@ClaudiaRupcich

In about two hours, Lori Vallow will be brought in to this Madison County courtroom. She will be arraigned on several charges, including two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children. Her children JJ and Tyler were last seen in September.
@abc15
#abc15

1:01 PM · Mar 6, 2020 from Rexburg, ID·Twitter for iPhone

Wow, the courtroom looks very modern. That's good. The last court case I followed closely the courtroom in that case was ancient (built in the late 1800's) with terrible acoustics. We had reporters live tweeting vastly different statements during the witness testimony all because they couldn't hear the words clearly. I'm hopeful that won't happen here (plus we will have a video to go back and check).

I am starting to get so nervous (again) about bail....
Are there conditions in the current charges that they can say NO BAIL??

And i can't wait to see Keith Morrison's steely stare and raised eyebrows!! Especially if Chad shows up.
Do we think Chad will be there??

Last edited:
A91, I’ve been following that thread. J is rather obstinate. I loved your retort. Do you think she knows either of them personally, or is a member of either PaP or AVOW?

I don't know for sure, it's possible that "J" may be involved with these groups. If that is what their members are believing, puts a whole new spin on crazy.

My gut feeling is that "J" is not able to separate reality from fantasy, it seems like "J" may watched one too many conspiracy shows/movies.

Misinformation campaigns are a real thing, that is what make a lot of "conspiracy theories" look completely insane. No one knows where the truth starts , or where the lies end. The problem is that for some, they buy all of it - Hook, Line and Sinker.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member