Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

In my 30+ minute interview with Kay and Larry Woodcock yesterday, there was only one question they said they legally could not answer: What proof do you have that Chad and Lori were having an affair, long before the deaths of their spouses?

0:10
1:08 PM · Mar 6, 2020·Twitter Web App

For some silly reason, I have been on the verge of tears all day!! Still hurts to see the derogatory comments aimed at Alex.
It's SO not SILLY. I don't know these people, never met one of them. And ever since that picture of TR was released yesterday I haven't really been able to turn the tears off. Hugs to you!!

I have fallen behind on posts while I work on a school paper. But, I just snuck a peek at Justin's twitter account and saw the pit bull in heels. Forgive me for saying so, but she looks really young! I'm wondering just how much felony court experience she has under her belt. I do hope to be impressed and proven wrong, for Lori's sake.

I suspect it matters A TON who your cell provider is. I probably shouldn't name names, but if you have Sprint odds are against you and if you have Verizon you've at least some chance of having coverage. I've read that all providers ultimately use one of four networks (each of the 4 biggest cell phone companies) so if you don't use Sprint, Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile, then your provider leases access from one of those 4. However, I also know that at some point in the past that there was a cell provider in Wyoming (I think it was called United or Union or something like that) which was the only provider at the time with decent coverage anywhere in Wyoming and even they were spotty. I assume that company has either been bought by one of the big 4 or they lease access from them for their network.

I can vouch for that. I use Sprint, and have spotty reception. Verizon plans are way too expensive though.

What's funny, is that my sons both have Trac Phones, pay less than I do, and have better reception. Apparently Trac Phones lease from Verizon.

MOO

Every time these court appearances happen I feel as if we are all sitting in someones den... watching on a big screen together. Each of us hoping some clue (about the children) will be revealed... or at least hoping she will stay locked-up until the children are found.

Unfortunately, I've already encountered a nut-job like that on another forum. Claiming that this was a Government conspiracy, and that they had kidnapped the kids.

I just told them that I think the kids were kidnapped by aliens and taken to hollow earth. :D
(please read as satire)

MOO
A91, I’ve been following that thread. J is rather obstinate. I loved your retort. Do you think she knows either of them personally, or is a member of either PaP or AVOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland