OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

The family has said in that podcast that Noah shirtless is no biggy, it's any given Sunday. It was also labor day weekend (Hot in that part of USA? I dunno. Was it a pool party?)

But.... no underpants with his bizness on display?????? NO. And then found in fetal position (true?) On the side of the road.

I really think online chat and admissions are going to spill over (it already seems to have), so the grown adults better do their jobs for these young ones!
He wouldn’t get drunk and naked around his family; it’s a completely different context.

That behavior wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Been there, haven’t done that, but I’ve seen it.

A drunken naked accident makes a lot more sense to me than some sort of fight and coverup.

-
He wouldn’t get drunk and naked around his family; it’s a completely different context.

That behavior wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Been there, haven’t done that, but I’ve seen it.

A drunken naked accident makes a lot more sense to me than some sort of fight and coverup.
It might make more sense ,but the evidence does not portray a drunken accident.
It seems to rely he was beat to death.
And with no explanations being offered by the party guests as too what kinda "accident" that left him dead there , I cant really consider it.

That's the impression I have of him. I knew people like that when I was about his age.
I'm in a college town, and while I wouldn't say naked drunks are an everyday thing, seeing one roaming about the student districts on Thu, Fri, or Sat nights isn't remotely unheard of. Unless they're actually harming someone/themselves, our cops usually just make them get dressed. It just happens with this age group and booze intermingling. I'm sort of leaning towards drunken accident myself, just because of my experience with the age group, but what I can't reconcile is why on earth they wouldn't get him help if that were so. I can't speak for the LE in that area of course, but ours prioritize getting an injured person help far above making an alcohol arrest, so it seems odd that the kids would potentially be worried about that.

Agreed. The idea of him drunk, naked, wearing two different shoes doesn't surprise me honestly, especially since he showered shortly before according to Snapchat videos. Laying down drunkenly somewhere to look at the sky and dozing off also doesn't surprise me. To me, the scenario that this was a freak accident makes more sense than other possibilities.

ETA: For context, nudity isn't a big deal, and he was young and good-looking. Why not flaunt what you've got?

Agreed. The idea of him drunk, naked, wearing two different shoes doesn't surprise me honestly, especially since he showered shortly before according to Snapchat videos. Laying down drunkenly somewhere to look at the sky and dozing off also doesn't surprise me. To me, the scenario that this was a freak accident makes more sense than other possibilities.

ETA: For context, nudity isn't a big deal, and he was young and good-looking. Why not flaunt what you've got?
On top of that, if he’s killed in a fight and dumped, you don’t take his clothes off and throw on two different shoes.

That absolutely does not sell some sort of accident, which would be the intent of dumping him in the road, a place where he’d be guaranteed to be discovered very soon.

Plus, depending on the angle, they could easily cover the injured area while leaving the lower extremities mostly intact.

Yes, looking at the damage it has done to his torso and head, the internal bleeding and damaged organs it really does look to be a truck. But in the end none of us were there i just hope that the truth will come out no matter what it might be. I'm just very hestitant to blame his friends.

No car parts being left at the scene doesn't rule out that it wasn't a hit and run imo, especially if it was a truck, those are some strong machines and hitting something or someone will not always damage the exterior.

This part is total speculation on my end, but if there were car parts at the scene, maybe the driver cleaned it up and was possibly even the one folding his shorts as at least a tiny sign of 'respect. Again, just pure speculation.

The video's that are shared to me look like horse play and goofing around, nothing sinister.

Joseph Scott Morgan discusses the autopsy in “Body Bags” | 21 May 2024.

Yes, I read somewhere that two cell phones were traced from the party house to the body and then back to the party house, suspicious.
Maybe someone went looking for him after he walked off and being drunk at night either didn't see his body or he hadn't died yet so he wasn't on road. I still feel like he was goofing off and jumped in the bed of someone's truck that was leaving the party and fell from moving vehicle. Maybe driver didn't know he was even in truck bed, maybe music was loud and being drunk didn't hear him yell.. all my opinion of course.

Maybe someone went looking for him after he walked off and being drunk at night either didn't see his body or he hadn't died yet so he wasn't on road. I still feel like he was goofing off and jumped in the bed of someone's truck that was leaving the party and fell from moving vehicle. Maybe driver didn't know he was even in truck bed, maybe music was loud and being drunk didn't hear him yell.. all my opinion of course.
From what the experts have said, falling out of a moving vehicle doesn’t explain these injuries (I liked that theory myself initially).

Being hit by a vehicle while standing doesn’t work either, as there are telltale bumper marks, grill marks, car parts on the ground, and lower body injuries that Noah did not have.

What does make sense to me is that he was laying in the road and run over. That would seem to explain all the teeth scattered about, and the the tremendous internal damage.

Is it true that he was lying in fetal position when found?

If he were simply run over if he were lying in the road, wouldn't that be a REALLY easy thing to prove/disprove? & That would take almost a year? It's a remote area..... any vehicles going in that direction from 2am to 5am= probably not a big selection to choose from.

If he were run over lying in one position then crawled into fetal position? Yes, that makes sense. But are there tire marks on him that cannot determine this?

From what the experts have said, falling out of a moving vehicle doesn’t explain these injuries (I liked that theory myself initially).

Being hit by a vehicle while standing doesn’t work either, as there are telltale bumper marks, grill marks, car parts on the ground, and lower body injuries that Noah did not have.

What does make sense to me is that he was laying in the road and run over. That would seem to explain all the teeth scattered about, and the the tremendous internal damage.
Who's to say he wasn't hit by another vehicle after falling from truck bed? Unfortunately if you have ever seen wildlife hit by vehicles they are usually on edge of road dead some with very few visible injuries some are splattered it just depends on numerous factors. Speed, angle of impacts, size of vehicle, size of victim. I've had both legs ran over by a full size pickup truck traveling 25 to 35 mph and had no broken bones just deep bone bruises and tread print bruises on surface a day later.. I unfortunately think this was one horrible drunken tragic accident.

Who's to say he wasn't hit by another vehicle after falling from truck bed? Unfortunately if you have ever seen wildlife hit by vehicles they are usually on edge of road dead some with very few visible injuries some are splattered it just depends on numerous factors. Speed, angle of impacts, size of vehicle, size of victim. I've had both legs ran over by a full size pickup truck traveling 25 to 35 mph and had no broken bones just deep bone bruises and tread print bruises on surface a day later.. I unfortunately think this was one horrible drunken tragic accident.
They say that he should have certain injuries if he fell out of a vehicle, injuries that he doesn't have. But I totally agree on the accident theory.

Wow, has this story taken on legs.

Noah's shorts were found near his body. He wasn't walking around naked -- following the accident, there were photos of him being showered around 3AM but he was wearing shoes and his shorts when he left the party house.

5/13/24

Presgrove’s shorts were discovered several feet away from where he was found.

Three pieces of white metal chain were also found several feet from the body, along with part of a tooth.

The report also states the 19-year-old was in an ATV rollover incident the night of the party, where Presgrove was at before being found the next morning.

Presgrove returned to the party following the rollover, according to the report.

I hope now that NewsNation has covered this story and there was a podcast interview with the family that Noah get justice. I am listening to the podcast now - lots of information, people will start feeling the pressure someone needs to come forward.

The podcast interview is done by a group called "Full Load - The Suspicious Murder of Noah Presgrove" there are 2 parts. It's on facebook and spotify. The family talks about the last snapchat that was sent sometime at 3am saying Noah was missing. The Aunt started that all the writing on his body was removed when the some girls and his so called friends gave him a shower, again all on video because the Aunt describes a picture of them showering him. They also discuss that Noah was in 2 fights that night again with "friends". So much information as well as all the deleted snaps that were removed that police have been able to recover. Videos deleted around 6am - Noah was found around 5am.

Justice for Noah!

Or mud from the ATV accident, which also got him so dirty he needed a shower.
Is there a link to something somewhere that claims an ATV accident ?
He was allowing party guests to sign their names and draw on his naked body while being filmed during the party. Why does it seem so strange that he was possibly out walking completely nude aside from 2 different types of shoes on?
Maybe because his body was found bruised and bloody a mile from where he got one of those shoes?

Last edited:
TY. Is that the shower he was reported to not be conscious for ?
I never read that he was unconscious, just that he needed help. Accounts have varied as to his actual state. With his blood alcohol level being .14 at the time of death, I imagine he was affected by alcohol, as this was quite a while earlier.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back