Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the only plus to come out of her bonding out would be that if they post the full bond LE/FBI will find out who her rich backers are. If CD posts it through a bondsman...as others have said it will prevent them from making bail when the next charges are made. MOO

Well...she is in contempt. If you mean why can’t she be “held” physically until she complies, most of the time, in most states, that’s not an option.

As mentioned a few times previously there is the Jacqueline Bouknight case. Even though it's an old case and her child was never found... I thought it could be used in this case.

You hear of judges throwing people in jail for contempt of court all the time. And not letting them out until they abide by whatever court order they didn’t follow that got them tossed in jail for contempt in the first place.

Lori is already in contempt of family court for not producing the children. Why can’t a family court judge just toss her and her smug look in jail immediately and keep her there until she produces the kids or is convicted in district court?
Does she have a hearing scheduled in family court? She should. The Guardian ad Litem should request one.

I really would like for them both to be arrested as soon as they post bail with additional charges - that would be great timing. I am rather concerned what these two schemers will come up with next once they are together again, considering all the tragedy they have done already. And if they are out and things start to not look so "smug" for them, maybe they will choose to cross the veil rather than face up.

I guess we are assuming the man with Chad was a son?? But were there any other people on his side that were identifiable? My guess is that between Justin and Nate...they will be able to collect a lot of the names of the folks behind the prosecution...

I think the guy sitting next to Chad was his attorney.

I don't think I've ever seen a jailed defendant show up for a hearing in full makeup. For trials yes, hearings no. This woman is a complete freak.
Was just going to say the same thing. Where do you get all that make up in jail?? Maybe her defense attorney brought it to her. Looks like she had false eyelashes on too. Earth to Lori: Makeup doesn't look cool with jail garb. Makeup doesn't hide your evil core.

I really would like for them both to be arrested as soon as they post bail with additional charges - that would be great timing. I am rather concerned what these two schemers will come up with next once they are together again, considering all the tragedy they have done already. And if they are out and things start to not look so "smug" for them, maybe they will choose to cross the veil rather than face up.
What does their "religion" think about suicide and the afterlife, though?

If I was CD I would seriously be reassessing this relationship. That is a lot of money being spent on someone he has only been married to for a couple of months. Either he is crazy, or they are partners in crime and he can't back out.
Of course they are partners in crime. He didn't have to work for that money either.

I don't know for sure, it's possible that "J" may be involved with these groups. If that is what their members are believing, puts a whole new spin on crazy.

My gut feeling is that "J" is not able to separate reality from fantasy, it seems like "J" may watched one too many conspiracy shows/movies.

Misinformation campaigns are a real thing, that is what make a lot of "conspiracy theories" look completely insane. No one knows where the truth starts , or where the lies end. The problem is that for some, they buy all of it - Hook, Line and Sinker.

MOO
If you want to understand where 'J' is coming from, look at her past posts over there. It is not at all surprising she will promote any explanation no matter how crazy, and is so critical of LE, there's history there. I try to not lose my patience.

I’ll try this a different way. The prosecutors wanted her to stay in jail or have bond set at an amount she couldn’t pay. The defense wanted her out of jail and set an an amount she could pay. Based on the testimony in Hawaii Chad had access to approx 150K. If forced to pay the full 10% he has those resources. The judge knew it, the defense knew it and the prosecutor knew it. Bail was set in a range that Chad was known to have. Defense won.

So let's just say she bails out in the next day. Chad pays 100k that he doesn't get back.
Then further charges are brought against her and she is re arrested.

Does he get a refund?
Probably not? She back in jail - he's out 100k. Nice?

Yes, and it might not be about beauty, it may be about other expectations too. Maybe not interested in the "end of the world", maybe not interested in being a hairstylist like mommy, maybe not interested in attending BYU, maybe not interested in being the stereotype of the mormon teen girl (even though Lori didn't seem too worried with the LDS faith in the end)... at some point, stuff starts adding up and the kids start wanting to be themselves, their real selves without mommy or daddy telling them that they have to be a certain way or do a certain thing. Maybe Tylee was starting to break free a little bit, or maybe not and she was on board with whatever Lori wanted.

I’m thinking it wasn’t so much ordinary teen stuff as it was: “doesn’t want to continue participating in lies about who did or did not do what was claimed and for the reasons claimed with a baseball bat on the day Charles Vallow was shot to death.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k.e.williams