Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that bothers me about this - I’ve seen some speculation that this might be related to MB leaving her “things” on property at TBsr’s after her eviction.

If after EB went missing and MB refused to tell the truth about it, why didn’t the family go out there and go through those things? Do a thorough check of all the places that MB had access to or frequented? This makes the comment from Sheriff Cassidy yesterday about certain family members “ not being cooperative” really stick out. If this was any reasonable or decent human being that had a family member missing -let alone a 15 month old - I’d expect to see every stone uncovered in the search to find what happened to them. Something really is off in this and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that all of this occurred where it did.

I guess the answer is there aren’t any decent human beings in that circle. Just a pitiful shame that it cost a 15 month old their life.

I agree with you. I’m not giving anyone in this family a pass just yet. This baby wasn’t seen for over two months!! The family wasn’t cooperating with LE. Even Cindy Anthony, the biggest enabler on the planet, only let one month go by before reporting Cayley missing.

It’s quite possible that:
1) the reporter heard “received information” and assumed this was a tip
OR
2) the reporter clarified after the press release that the information received was indeed a tip.

I hope we receive clarification soon.

Could it mean

AB talked
Wm talked
MB talked
TBsr talked
TBjr talked
or
any others in this cast of characters found the hiding place or knew about it earlier? Seems we would have heard more if that's the case, but who knows. I'll just call it a tip for now since LE didn't elaborate on where this information came from. I don't know what else to call it. JMO

Counter to that - especially if it was a “sloppy job” - your grand daughter is missing, no one has seen her, your daughter is caught in lie after lie during the investigation, your ex seems to be implicated at least by association, and police are desperately searching for anything to give a break to the case. Given all of the above - you don’t do a cursory search of your own property? And if you do, you see nothing of note - nothing out of place?

I’m not saying that it’s not possible that all of this was done and it just didn’t turn up. It’s just that no one in this case is exactly sympathetic and as someone who has a decent amount of property, I try to keep a good stock of the land and anything that could be going on within it. Given the desperation of the case, why the property wasn’t turned upside down bothers me. I really want to hear how many times the property was searched, if they encountered by resistance, and if the area she was ultimately located was ever looked at.

Just more and more questions but at least EB has been located and can be laid to rest properly.

But, you know... so much is unknown at this point. For example... we really have no idea if TBsr isn't the one who called LE and told them he'd found something suspicious on his property. He may have initiated this search, for all we know and don't know. And we don't know for fact that he hasn't been searching his property already. I really think that other missing / murdered person cases show how difficult it really is to find bodies. I've heard of bodies practically being stepped on before noticed... and frequently we hear of bodies being found in areas where LE and even cadaver dogs have searched before; sometimes more than once. There are just so many variables, facts and details that we don't have privy to here in Evelyn's case.

But, you know... so much is unknown at this point. For example... we really have no idea if TBsr isn't the one who called LE and told them he'd found something suspicious on his property. He may have initiated this search, for all we know and don't know. And we don't know for fact that he hasn't been searching his property already. I really think that other missing / murdered person cases show how difficult it really is to find bodies. I've heard of bodies practically being stepped on before noticed... and frequently we hear of bodies being found in areas where LE and even cadaver dogs have searched before; sometimes more than once. There are just so many variables, facts and details that we don't have privy to here in Evelyn's case.

Didn’t the guy who found Caylee’s body have to call it in numerous times before she was actually found?

IMO
Didn’t MB say Evelyn had broken her arm while with EP? We know Evelyn wasn’t with EP but is it possible her arm was broken by MB? Rather than explain how her child got a broken arm, MB thought she’d just eliminate the problem altogether. Just speculation.

It was HW who mentioned the possible broken arm.

"While Evelyn's father, Ethan, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital," he added. "That's what I was told."

Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active

I agree with you. I’m not giving anyone in this family a pass just yet. This baby wasn’t seen for over two months!! The family wasn’t cooperating with LE. Even Cindy Anthony, the biggest enabler on the planet, only let one month go by before reporting Cayley missing.

They saw Caylee on a daily basis and it took her a month to call it in. TB calling it in after two months is probably equivalent given that he didn’t see her as frequently.

OK here you go some of this is my opinion and some fact.

GrandPa had nothing to do with it and had no idea the body was there or even that she was dead, he was worried about his gandbaby.

Mags is just a scarred naive young mother that was not brought up well.

The Chicken shak guy was trying to distance himself from her because if he had sunk all his money into the restaurant and could not afford any bad publicity that would cause people to avoid it

Mags truly thought her mom had taken the baby and given/sold her to someone in VA and that the baby was alive. She loved the baby but at the same time she knew in her heart she could not care for her as the baby needed.

At some point something happened and the baby hurt herself because Mags was not watching her. Mags called GrandMa and GrandMa took the baby telling Mags she would take care of the broken arm.
GrandMa took the baby from Mags after the baby fell and broke an arm she then told her she was going to get the baby a better life and threatened Mags telling her she would go to jail for child abuse.
GrandMa did not want Mags getting in trouble for child abuse tried to set the arm herself to keep Mags from trouble but the baby got an infection and died because of the broke arm. GrandMa then disposed of the baby on GrandPa's property till she could find a way to properly bury the baby somewhere sometime later. GrandMa freaked when GrandPa went to report baby missing which is why she told him he would regret reporting it because she knew that there was no way she could move the body because everyone was being watched.
I think everything fits in this theory, but I have to believe the 2 most unbelievable people. But this is a great reasonable doubt position for either of their defense teams.

Evelyn Boswell: Authorities believe they found 15-month-old's remains - CNN

My burning question right now is why the individual with the “tip” did not come forward sooner. Why wait? Maybe they were waiting on the reward money status to be changed and the “safe return” stipulation to be eliminated, but I am sickened by the idea that anyone with relevant information would wait so long to come forward.

We don't know it was a tip.

What was reported:

"LE acted on some new information that had been developed in the case..."

ETA: Although CNN did call it a tip (and they may have gotten that as a direct quote... we can't know) so any confusion on our parts is understandable.

Last edited:
IMO
Didn’t MB say Evelyn had broken her arm while with EP? We know Evelyn wasn’t with EP but is it possible her arm was broken by MB? Rather than explain how her child got a broken arm, MB thought she’d just eliminate the problem altogether. Just speculation.

HW said, during an interview with a reporter, that MB told him that Evelyn's arm was broken when the baby was with her father. Evelyn was not with her father so that parts not true. Is HW telling the truth about what he says MB said? Was there really a broken arm? Who can tell? It gets so "messy" so quickly....

What is going on with this family?

In 2012, Tommy Boswell Sr and Tommy Boswell Jr were charged with attempted murder after trying to run over a man with a truck then beating him nearly to death. The man was in the Boswell home with Angela Boswell who had been separated from Boswell Sr since 2011.

Blountville father, son charged with attempted murder

IMO this has no connection to Evelyn's death. TBsr has worked hard over the years, brought up and still bringing up two young children.

Not relevant at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member