Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to pile on, AxC was evicted from his house in San Tan Valley. Those proceedings began on 9/26 and the last court entry was 10/22. It's small in the grand scheme of things. It looks like he was served on 10/1, but I can't work out if that was in person. As that would put AxC in AZ on the 1st.

Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/22/2019 WRIT - SERVED D 1
10/17/2019 WRIT - GRANTED D 1
10/17/2019 Receipt# P00003472 generated for the amount of $ 2.80 P 1
10/15/2019 Receipt# P00003445 generated for the amount of $ 125.00 P 1
10/15/2019 RESTITUTION - WRIT REQUESTED P 1
10/4/2019 EVICTION ACTION JUDGMENT D 1
10/1/2019 PROOF OF SERVICE FILED P 1
9/26/2019 Case Initiated - COMPLAINT D 1
9/26/2019 Case Initiated - COMPLAINT P 1
9/26/2019 Folder Created D 1
9/26/2019 Receipt# P00003107 generated for the amount of $ 55.00 P 1
9/26/2019 RECEIVABLE GENERATED FOR $55.00 P 1

Per the fabulous time-line @Gardener1850

1 Sept or 2 Sept 2019 - Lori moved with children JJ and Tylee, along with Alex and a friend from AZ to Rexburg, ID (Fox 13 Salt Lake City; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

2 Sept 2019 – Labor Day.

Duh!! My brain is fried!

ETA: Just to clarify. I see now that @Sticksandspades IMO was pointing out that AC could have in fact been in AZ at the end of Sept. Early Oct. MOO

Last edited:
Also, I suspect the police had interviewed him as a suspect on the attempt on BB, causing him another layer of paranoia.

Interesting thought. I'm not sure if LE had a chance to interview Alex about BB's shooting. He kept on the move quite a bit between Oct and Dec and AFAWK police didn't know his location when he died. He briefly spoke to LE during the Welfare Check on JJ. That's the only contact with LE we know about. It would be awesome if AxC did speak to police before his death and perhaps gave some more clues implicating Lori and Chad in all of this, but I don't find it likely. MOO.

Chad better watch his back if he can't bail her out he'll probably be next in the spouse murders. MOO

Chad better watch his back if he bails her out -- he could be next in the spouse murders. Either way...he's not in a good spot.

I don't think we know for sure when she and her new husband IP left Idaho and went back to AZ.

Is it known where Melani was living before/during/after she broke in to the ex-inlaws, or really anytime between the divorce filing and moving into the Rexburg townhouse?

Just to pile on, AxC was evicted from his house in San Tan Valley. Those proceedings began on 9/26 and the last court entry was 10/22. It's small in the grand scheme of things. It looks like he was served on 10/1, but I can't work out if that was in person. As that would put AxC in AZ on the 1st.

Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/22/2019 WRIT - SERVED D 1
10/17/2019 WRIT - GRANTED D 1
10/17/2019 Receipt# P00003472 generated for the amount of $ 2.80 P 1
10/15/2019 Receipt# P00003445 generated for the amount of $ 125.00 P 1
10/15/2019 RESTITUTION - WRIT REQUESTED P 1
10/4/2019 EVICTION ACTION JUDGMENT D 1
10/1/2019 PROOF OF SERVICE FILED P 1
9/26/2019 Folder Created D 1
9/26/2019 Receipt# P00003107 generated for the amount of $ 55.00 P 1

I am glad you brought this up. I kept meaning to but sheesh, there are SO many weird things going on with this family. I mean, how many residences (short term and long) did Lori live in? Why all the moving around?

Back to Alex, WHY was he evicted? Non-payment? But how long did he even have the place?

I haven't researched any of this, so I'm being lazy when I ask...Do we know why AxC was evicted? That's a long process.

My guess is he may have been asked to leave after the shooting of CV, the formal process didn't start until 9/26. Even though he moved, maybe he left stuff there and hadn't paid the rent.

I am glad you brought this up. I kept meaning to but sheesh, there are SO many weird things going on with this family. I mean, how many residences (short term and long) did Lori live in? Why all the moving around?

Back to Alex, WHY was he evicted? Non-payment? But how long did he even have the place?
Likely for non-payment. As for how long he had been at that place, if address history is accurate, nearly 8 years.

ETA: But I doubt that address history is accurate and it is likely a much shorter term rental. This is because the San Tan Valley address associated with him for the 8 year duration is actually a home owned by a trust where Alex (along with all living siblings) was a beneficiary of that trust and that property was sold in late 2018.

I hope it's to compare notes on the toxicology reports for Tammy and AxC. She was exhumed in Utah and AxC died in AZ. Also, they could be comparing note on the travel patterns of MBP and AxC as they traveled to Utah 2x together Nov 12-14 in connection with the attempted murder on BB.

12 Nov 2019, around 6 pm - LE documents say Lori’s niece, Melani (MB), trespassed onto the property of her in-laws in American Fork, UT. MB came to look for her husband BB and their kids. BB's parents took all the kids upstairs and BB told MB she could not be there. A LEO called MB on the phone and she claimed BB kidnapped her kids and she hadn’t seen them in over a month. The LEO told MB she could face criminal charges for trespassing if she returned (Fox10 Phoenix).

14 Nov 2019 – Lori’s brother **A L E X** Cox drives their niece Melani (MB) back to BB’s parents’ home in a 2020 Kia Telluride. BB’s family calls 911 to report MB is there again, ringing the doorbell, banging on the door and yelling and she was seen going into the garage. BB’s father yells “Get out of my house! The police are on their way! Get away from my door! Now!” then he tells the 911 operator “Somebody tried to kill my son three weeks ago, and we believe that she’s involved in it.” Police say they found MB coming out of the garage when they arrived on the scene. BB's family say MB brought a court order saying she could take the children. At this time, BB was in AZ. Police cited her for criminal trespassing and told her to leave the property or she would be taken into custody. Police later found cause for a domestic violence enhancement and determined MB should be arrested. MB turned herself into AFPD and was booked into Utah County Jail for the misdemeanor. She was released on $2500 bail the same day. **A L E X** posted $1950 for MB’s bail (Arizona Republic, Utah County Sheriff's Office Booking records, Fox10 Phoenix).

That 911 call is terrifying

And she arrived on scene not long after 911 call.....

So since we all just have ourselves to react to things, I'm still trying to figure out LV's demeanor that day. LV returns to the crimescene and is freaking LAUGHING with the cop with the bodycam about just moving into the neighborhood and what the neighbors must think. ME? I'd be running around like a chicken with her head cut off yelling my brother killed my ex! My brother killed my ex!!!!!

That whole scene just stinks to high heaven.

Lord if that ain't the truth. IMO I'm SO confused. Then I go back and read the time-line and find even more stuff to be confused about. Like little details I think I missed but the when I research them I remember seeing it before. THIS CASE IS CRAZY! IMO

Interesting thought. I'm not sure if LE had a chance to interview Alex about BB's shooting. He kept on the move quite a bit between Oct and Dec and AFAWK police didn't know his location when he died. He briefly spoke to LE during the Welfare Check on JJ. That's the only contact with LE we know about. It would be awesome if AxC did speak to police before his death and perhaps gave some more clues implicating Lori and Chad in all of this, but I don't find it likely. MOO.
Ok, trying to compile the walls closing in on Alex here... do you recall when the Jeep was impounded? They may have told Lori it was captured on cctv during the murder attempt. (And he was driving or at least in the vehicle imo)
Also having the police look him in the eye asking “Where are the kids Alex, do you know?” That alone would make him feel the heat. I think he was the prophet of the group and foresaw their doomsday. Check, please!

What the what?

Morgan Loew on Twitter

This woman is a member of Chad Daybell’s doomsday religious group. What she told me about Chad’s spiritual powers and why she still supports him - coming up tonight at 10. #LoriVallow #wherearethekids #azfamily Morgan Loew on Twitter

Do these supporters not realize that there are two children that have been missing for almost 6 months, and that Chad and/or his spiritual powers have done squat to bring them forward or to even look for (or encourage others to look for) them? Somebody please let his supporters know this.

Was the whole cult (extended family, whoever they are) planning to meet up in one location to bunker down for the end of the world? Is that what the stuff about the tent city was referring to? If so, then it would make "sense" if they stopped paying rent, storage facility fees, etc. And if only the "worthy" families were going to get supplies and food in the end, LV's apparent rage over her brother's "disgracing the family" might fit in there somewhere. Maybe he bungled some of her careful plans (if she had any) along the way and had to go. MOO

And notably, of the people present at CV's [alleged]murder, another is dead, 2 are missing, 1 is smiling. Occam's razor tells me that JJ and TR are missing because of what they witnessed, and AxC had some splinter of guilt about their "disappearance" which caused him to use a substance that killed him.
Based on AxC's police statements
He initially said CV was accusing him.
What accusations would lead to such a blow up? The things I come up with are, sex, abuse, or CV catching on that AxC was involved with helping LVD in her scheme with CD and other things.

Well, you made me go look up Occam's Razor. Thank you.

Ok, trying to compile the walls closing in on Alex here... do you recall when the Jeep was impounded? They may have told Lori it was captured on cctv during the murder attempt. (And he was driving or at least in the vehicle imo)
Also having the police look him in the eye asking “Where are the kids Alex, do you know?” That alone would make him feel the heat. I think he was the prophet of the group and foresaw their doomsday. Check, please!

The Jeep was impounded in November according to the affidavit but no specific date in Nov is given. Gilbert PD began surveillance of Lori on November 1st so it could have been found in early Nov.

Last edited:
What friend?
I don't think I know the answer to that. But give me a few. It may come to me. I probably do know the answer. LOL MOO (and I thought they were the crazy ones) Do we have to wait until this is over to start therapy sessions? J/K ..... kinda.... not really

The Jeep was impounded in November according to the affidavit but no specific date in Nov is given. Gilbert PD began surveillance of Lori in November 1st so it could have been found in early Nov.
Thanks, i’m sure that sent chills up his spine. Lori and Chad? Well Lori has gotten away with so much for so long, doesn’t seemed fazed by being tied to a murder attempt against a relative... bookended by two spousal murders she’s associated with.

I was surprised the prosecutor didn’t bring up that item during the bail portion of the hearing. She is obviously a danger to society, given that she lent her (shot and killed husbands Jeep that he gave to her disappeared daughter) for yet another murder hit. Just blows my mind they haven’t moved on prosecution of that. Perhaps soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member