Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most disturbing thoughts I had after listening AND reading (although reading it was much better) was that this woman wanted to teach kids. That just makes me want to spit!

MOO,MOO
Considering her background I don't know why she would choose such a career in the first place. Maybe she just wanted the summers and holidays off.

Imo

Wow, great recap. I have to admit I couldn't listen to all of it, so I really appreciate your insights.

Her comments about being innocent remind me of David Eisenhauer's comment to LE after his arrest for the murder of Nicole Lovell. He simply said "the truth shall set me free." Short order later he plead no contest and got 50 years in prison. The judge actually asked him if he was pleading no contest because he was guilty, and he replied yes! I didn't even think that was proper by either side given the context, but it flew out uncontested brilliantly.

Eisenhauer was a cocky track star at Virginia Tech. He kept his mouth shut, unlike TS, but was smug and defiant in his innocence, just like her.

It does bother me immensely that TS, if she dropped Gannon off somewhere, or dumped his sweet body, that he hasn't been found. This is a woman who can't put a coherent, proper sentence together. Hiding a body in winter and not having same been found is performing brain surgery imo. It takes cunning precision and skill. She doesn't appear bright; and although luck plays a part, it really bothers me that Gannon has not been found.

Bothers me the most too.
I'm far more interested in finding Gannon than in reading whatever will be disclosed, which is unlikely to lead to his discovery or they would have found him already.

#FindGannon

I do think some of the restrictions will be relaxed, and we’ll have live Tweeting when the time comes.

Part of the reason was the age of the courthouse, and @GoJacks complete failure when it came to the renovation request we gave him.

He had one job!

Haha, I think that and the "old school" judge were the reasoning behind some of those restrictions, I think we will see it be quite different this time around.

BBM:

Actually, iirc, @GoJacks had 2 assignments during the Frazee trial.

1) Courtroom reno project. Needless to say, that one went completely untouched.

2) Getting my 8.5" x 11" glossy of Dan May autographed.

Sadly, that one never managed to get checked off of the massive, 2-item "To-Do List" we gave him, either.

Fortunately, life sometimes gives us second chances.
@GoJacks has an opportunity to make things right here.

Frankly, it's the least he can do after all those lightly used Taco Bell gift cards you sent him.

JMO.

I'd do this just for laughs. Maybe if I see him around I'll work on that one.

"Hey uh-um Mr. Mays, you have quite the online fan club and uh one of the members was wondering if you could bless them with signing this....*whips out a huge glossy 8.5 x 11 photo*....."

I'll make sure I do it when media is around too.

Been looking at TS blab salad. Enjoy! My mentality is to always think next step. Think in your mind that person who done this, the person who picked him up took him, decide to come out, let us know, pretty confident in knowing some idea of who it could have been, or things like that, I can't give those details. I'm confident in the person who did, that they're going to give in. Person is probably out of Colorado by now, because of no one focusing on them. People who do things to kids it's a mentality thing. WOW!

Ya know? Iffin ya don't have 3 pet coats at home in the house to be found, chances are you were never there! Besides, what's with the THREE pet coats when you have TWO dogs?

MOO,MOO
Agreed.

Graphic warning :

Hate to type this but it seems like we're dealing with the likes of someone with the cold heartless mind of Gary Ridgeway : Alluding to my post in an earlier thread --- This wicked vile monster very well may have used them to restrain him so she could run over him with the truck. :(

And the hesitating or sluggish going to the truck in the video could've been due to being overdosed with meds or physical injuries that still allowed Gannon the ability to walk.
People's actions sometimes reveal themselves in their faces-- in photos or video.
Think about the expressions of some of the most evil killers and that is the face I saw in TS' mugshot.

SBM

For me, this is by far the most callous statement she made in that call, aside from her hateful remarks at the end regarding LH’s request to remove the video of her children.

It’s so odd how easily you were able to put the murder of an innocent child behind you, along with who is responsible, and how or why it happened, LS. Now you’re in self-preservation mode. Not an ounce of remorse, regret, love, compassion, concern...for anyone other than herself. Sickening.
Ita.

Thanks to those who were able to listen and transcribe the content of that phone call.
I couldn't bring myself to listen.

Quotes courtesy of @Warwick7
TS:" Can't say too much about digging in the snow. Simply because our GPS pinged"
"Every area I was in for a week"
"Some of the places that I've seen I didn't even go"
"I went to the Douglas Country area to buy a bike for valentines day, but I never went to some of these places that they're looking. I think it's precautionary"

She speaks as if it is amazing that they would be looking at her movement through the counties. Every time I hear her voice or read her words in print, I am astounded by her audacity to question why LE would do x or y but not find the "real" person who did this that she told them about when he first went missing. Seeing these quotes makes me thump my head.
She truly thinks that she could have done the investigation better but lifted not a finger to help beyond that first day and a half. Ugggh.

<modsnip: referenced post was removed>

Facts of crimes don't benefit from being sanitized -- but you can just ignore them.
True crime isn't pretty either and doesn't come laundered of all of the terrible realities surrounding the crime.

This is a true crime site and we are allowed to speculate.
I do think that TS is that evil.
Why buy the 3 large dog coats (according to the employee) ? They have two small dogs.
This is also a theory and a sleuthing site and a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to know LS's reaction to the news that human remains were found today. It would just be interesting, imo. I'm mostly glad today's find was not Gannon... even after hoping for so long that he be found. I was surprised at the dread I felt before hearing it was an adult. I imagine Landen went through something similar, but worse if/when she heard the news.

Also, when he is found, I really hope LS is made to look at the recovery photos. I hate that all the people involved in recovery and the resulting autopsies are exposed to such horrific sights. It must be so gut-wrenching. Even more so when it is a child.

OT but it really angered me that Chris Watts got out of seeing his babies after they were found by pleading guilty. I'm thankful other family members didn't have to sit through a trial and see the horror, but I wish someone would have forced him to look at the photos. If officials have to have those images seared into their memories, the murderer should too, imo.
Ita.
If people can't handle this-- then they shouldn't commit the crime in the first place.

I appreciate your not wanting to know the facts , and I seem to have hit a nerve with you --that wasn't my intent.

We really shouldn't be telling others how to post, but maybe that's been ok now ?
Rules change now and then.
This is a true crime site and we are allowed to speculate.
I do think that TS is that evil.
Why buy the 3 large dog coats (according to the employee) ? They have two small dogs.
This is a theory and a sleuthing site.

Wait, do we have confirmation it was 3 large dog coats?
Wonder if he will be found wrapped in the dog coats. There is definitely a connection between the petco trip, the dogs, and Gannon. I thought it was that he would be found near a dog park, but it may be that she has "buried" him in the dog coats which in her mind I am sure would think people wouldn't look for.
A tarp, or garbage bags etc would be the obvious things to use for a deceased body. Not dog coats. We already know she thinks she is smarter than most.

Momof4RN said:
I can’t remember the exact wording but here is a transcription from @Abstar80
Roughly transcribed
"Hasn't been able to do anything emotionally because she has had to talk to FBI, and this person and yada yada yada yada...."
"No error in judgement in the searching part"
"20000 strong, we need to keep together"
"Can't say too much about digging in the snow. Simply because our GPS pinged"
"Every area I was in for a week"
"Some of the places that I've seen I didn't even go"
"I went to the Douglas Country area to buy a bike for valentines day, but I never went to some of these places that they're looking. I think it's precautionary"
"Went that way to talk to someone about play it again sports, and the bike"
"Petco - Think about what you just said"
"Buying 3 dog coats?"
"I went to Petco"
"Because I told them (laughed) told them to go get the camera footage"
"Wouldn't have known I was at petco if I hadn't have told them, I left my phone at home"
(Very hesitant when it comes to Petco)
"Heres where the problem. Everyone on the internet"
"The hiking was Sunday"
"I'm not okay"
"No, we all had to leave the house, they have my car they have everything, I don't have my passport, I can't do anything because they have it"
"They think thats going to break me, but they aren't going to break me because i am innocent"
"They can take everything from me, but when you take something that is a person that can't be replaced, people cannot function like that, so take all my other things, but know that my heart is hurting. My mentality is to always think next step"
"I have already gotten over who has done this and why and I've put that behind me"
"Thinking about who she could punish for this"
"Husband crying to me yesterday: I want my family home like it was a month ago. 5 people and 2 dogs like it was a month ago. That hurts"
"We made over $180000 together, nice home, we had anything we could have wanted, and our children were safe. Somebody don't just wake up and say I'm throwing this **** out the door today, thats not how it works for a normal person.
"There was no jealousy and leaving people, there was never anytime that Landen was trying to get my husband back"
"Think of all the people who area doing damage to Gannon and his search"
"Did you see the 16 year old missing"
What do you think happened - Other person on the call
"At this point, I want to keep all my faith in knowing that he is ok"
"But, I also know Gannon, and I know that if he was doing something with someone, and hanging out, he was probably quickly played. He would normally come straight home"
"He loves his sisters"
"You don't want to say people have favourites"
"Laina been with me since she was 2"
"Gannon is favourite for his Nana"
"For her to not have heard from him, obviously she would be the person she would reach out to if he was still gone and not wanting to come back"
"He was immature, he didn't want to go to puberty class"
"I just want you to think for a minute, and just please pray in your mind, heart soul everything that person who done this, the person who picked him up took him, that they'll just decide it's time to come out, it's time to come let us know, pretty confident in knowing some idea of who it could have been, or things like that, I', confident in that, I can't give those details.
"I'm confident in the person who did, that they're going to give in"
"Person is probably out of Colorado by now, because no-one is focusing on them"
"People who do things to kids it's a mentality"
"If it's someone they know they can be a 100ft away"
"I'm struggling with knowing I'm still having a hard time getting over saying did someone do this intentionally to us, or is this a complete stranger who abducted someone"
"More and more I've said the last 3 weeks like ripping everybody I thought that even people in the past might have talked to or allowed, past boyfriends or something, I went to investigate these people and I"ve been doing it, Thats the mode I"ve been in"
"Any interaction I would have come into touch with, I've written everything down"
"Go through my phone"
"I'm not being insensitive"
"I;m not going and looking in ponds because they took my car and I can't do it"
"Everybody search search search. How do I get past where do I search and what do I do?"
"Why no reward?"
Silence re: reward/not being able to post reward
"I mean as far as I assume yeah"
Anything you want to clarify
Caller literally says she won't put it on youtube lol
"I'm going to this lady I already knew of her from the neighbourhood and I want to get her help and I think that she could help me in the right direction, thats kinda what I'm working on"
"I'm not going to play into that, you're not going to tell me that video is distasteful"
"I'm not removing it"
Video is of Gannon waving good bye
"waving hello or goodbye is pettiness"
"Going to leave it there because I am not going to appease her"
"Why not take it as hello that's my son, this is a great memory of things they have done"
"That's how I think of it"

Call ended

The post (and repost) is much appreciated. The above words bolded by me sound like T presplaining that if we ever hear she has been with an ex-boyfriend, we're to be confident that it was all in the name of seeking justice. Every time she tries to blame shift, she trips herself up with awkward silences, Freudian slips, and acres of word salad.

Wait, do we have confirmation it was 3 large dog coats?
Wonder if he will be found wrapped in the dog coats. There is definitely a connection between the petco trip, the dogs, and Gannon. I thought it was that he would be found near a dog park, but it may be that she has "buried" him in the dog coats which in her mind I am sure would think people wouldn't look for.
A tarp, or garbage bags etc would be the obvious things to use for a deceased body. Not dog coats. We already know she thinks she is smarter than most.
I did hear Petco had the dog sweaters on sale 2 for 1. Of course, that begs the question of why she needed an extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher