Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS' internal thinking-wheel was turning, turning, turning, waffling between lots of "oh, sh@t"s and quite a few "What should I say to defend such and such...".

I hope this case/trial is complete and fast-tracked. If it lingers, the more comfortable LS might become.

Wondering if LS will eventually conjure an 'insane at the time' argument... but there's likely no there, there; her words and actions after-the-fact seem non-supportive of such a defense.
Nah! That is when her post Gannon missing press statements will bite her in the butt. She appeared to be very sane!

That act is not going to work. Be filthy. No one cares. Meanwhile, check out her finger:
89647629_2983997058361587_3126920999635779584_n.jpg

I think so. Even though she did not pre plan the murder, she knew what she was doing as she did it, and could have stopped at any time. Which makes me think there was a long period of time that this happened, which makes me so sad.
Yeah, that's what I thought he meant by 'knowing.' I wasn't sure because I only read that one sentence. Yes, even though it can only take a moment (such as throwing a young child against the wall in a fit of rage) it is the intent to injure and knowing that action can result in death that is a factor.

We know something must have happened on Sunday night, maybe even as early as Saturday, and TS had plenty of time to take action to save his life.

Imo

Yes even the judge asked her if she needed some water in a pointed way. She seemed to respond with a laugh and reached for her full cup. I thought the presentation by prosecution vs defense was like apples and oranges. Not even. Apples and bowling balls.
I’d probably have the involuntary giggles at this point, too...”Haha, 107 search warrants and counting? This lady is EEFFFFed! Glad I’m not defen...oh wait...”

Very well spoken,and professional. Unlike Tees Lawyer coughing and hacking during The whole preceding. (With Covid 19 problem ) spreading her nasty germs everywhere. SMH. MOO
Her attorney showed up sick, that’s a true professional. As for smiling, I think it’s nerves—she’s(the team) know they’re pushing a boulder up the mountain.

MY daughter is in prison and said showers are required.

That's prison! Jails are quite different. She's a brand spanking new inmate (I work in jails, and the intake jail in our county does NOT permit or require showers until the inmate is out of restraints/cuffs/suicide watch/danger to others status).

By the time TS gets to prison (about a year from now, maybe less), she'll have been re-shaped by jail (which is the whole point of how jail works). But new prisoners at the jails where I've worked do not just get to take showers, they try too many shenanigans for that to work. Perhaps had TS not attacked an officer, she might have had a bit more freedom, but looks to me that her hair has not been washed since SC.

But maybe she had no shampoo and had to wash hair with hand soap.
'
In that case, her hair would be frizzier and not greasy. It's greasy at the top and parts of the sides as well, which was already occurring when she appeared for her extradition hearing - it's exactly as I'd expected after a few more days went by.

I don't think water has touched that head yet. Can you imagine the discussions to find the right jailors to supervise those actions? Presumably, the jail showers have that same all-purpose shampoo/body wash stuff that is cheap and broadly used in jails, prisons, military group showers - and college locker rooms. It's not gonna be Sunday Riley.

That's prison! Jails are quite different. She's a brand spanking new inmate (I work in jails, and the intake jail in our county does NOT permit or require showers until the inmate is out of restraints/cuffs/suicide watch/danger to others status).

By the time TS gets to prison (about a year from now, maybe less), she'll have been re-shaped by jail (which is the whole point of how jail works). But new prisoners at the jails where I've worked do not just get to take showers, they try too many shenanigans for that to work. Perhaps had TS not attacked an officer, she might have had a bit more freedom, but looks to me that her hair has not been washed since SC.
Yep, that is true. She is probably not with the general population and on a different "floor" or "pod" where she can't shower around other inmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard