Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no mention of cameras in the courtroom. I was referring to the OP (an attorney) explaining why it's important to protect the integrity of an investigation, and the response to that.

You had quoted wishbones comment about Trish’s live. She had said Trisha was in agreement with her and I was pointing out that I thought Trish was saying she believed their should be cameras in the courtroom not necessarily that all information should be shared with the public right away. I was in agreement with you. When I said “she was referencing” I meant Trisha during the live.

You had quoted wishbones comment about Trish’s live. She had said Trisha was in agreement with her and I was pointing out that I thought Trish was saying she believed their should be cameras in the courtroom not necessarily that all information should be shared with the public Right away. I was in agreement with you. When I said “she was referencing” I meant Trisha during the live.
I'm fine with them sealing the autopsy to protect the integrity of the investigation and any future trial. I want to know when they throw the book at Maggie, she's not going to get off on appeal.
JMO

I'm fine with them sealing the autopsy to protect the integrity of the investigation and any future trial. I want to know when they throw the book at Maggie, she's not going to get off on some future appeal.
JMO

This is where I’m at on the sealing of COD and even identity (when we thought they were going to keep that from the public.)

I don’t *need* to know anything, I just *want* to know. But I *need* Evelyn to get justice. My curiosity can wait if it means the person responsible doesn’t walk in the end.

This is where I’m at on the sealing of COD and even identity (when we thought they were going to keep that from the public.)

I don’t *need* to know anything, I just *want* to know. But I *need* Evelyn to get justice. My curiosity can wait if it means the person responsible doesn’t walk in the end.
Exactly

KINGSPORT, Tenn. — Members of the Tri-Cities community are holding a memorial service for Evelyn Mae Boswell on Friday.

According to the event page, the memorial service will be held at 6:30 p.m. Friday at the Model City Event Center in Kingsport.

The event details show Nik Nak Dogs will be selling hot dogs, and donations will go to the Love One Feed One account in Evelyn's memory.

^ aww that's awesome

Community holding memorial service for Evelyn Boswell on Friday

You had quoted wishbones comment about Trish’s live. She had said Trisha was in agreement with her and I was pointing out that I thought Trish was saying she believed their should be cameras in the courtroom not necessarily that all information should be shared with the public right away. I was in agreement with you. When I said “she was referencing” I meant Trisha during the live.
Yes, I understand, thank you. I could only go by what I read in the posts since I did not know what was being said in the podcast.

I thought maybe she (Tricia) was referring to Colorado's strict laws about cameras in the court room.

The only problem with live streaming or full media coverage in the courtroom is that it sometimes creates a circus-like atmosphere where the lawyers and witnesses become more like actors on a stage and the public responds as if they are watching some kind of tv drama rather than just concentrating on the evidence and the details of the case.

Just consider what happened in the Casey Anthony trial, the OJ Simpson trial, and the Jodi Arias trial. The Arias trial was particularly ridiculous. She was on the stand for about 18 days. She never should have been allowed to be given a platform in which to trash Travis Alexander in full view of the public.

People were waiting outside the courthouse hoping to get a glimpse of Juan Martinez or get his autograph. He had his own fan club.

I think maybe judges and courts are trying to avoid another situation like that.

Imo

Last edited:
Thanks so much! The one you just finished (interview 2) is VERY Casey Anthony-ish!!

MB reminds me more of Susan Smith for some reason. She was constantly lying to LE,public, and press, even appallingly trying to place blame on an innocent black man for taking her two beautiful little boys. Gah! What a monster.

Since I'm a southerner I knew immediately SS was faking tears, and lying her guilt azz off. She was the worst actress I've seen when it comes to killer moms.

To this day it haunts me how broken their father was when his boys were missing, and found murdered in the lake where SS put them.

It truly shows how many victims are left alive to endure forever pain, and suffering.

I've seen David on true crime shows, and he still cries about his two little boys.

My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with EP. I do believe he dearly loved his daughter. I've seen nothing that shows me he didn't. I also believe he tried to be around Eve as much as possible while being in the military stationed elsewhere.

As an aside OT.

The hospital from hell I was in for 8 days last week has a patient with coronavirus.

Jmhoo

I wonder if the defense will request to move the trial due to the constant local media coverage and SM activity.
I think defence may likely try to have any murder trial heard in a different district (though no one has yet been charged with any such thing), but I doubt it'll happen. It's possible, but... to where could they move it? Mars? I'm in CANADA, and have heard all about it!

@Kadoober for you
109x49px-LL-8c855c44_chocolate.gif

Missing-Girl-Amber-Alert-1-1583991932.jpg

Rest In Peace.jpg
in peace little girl.... what a cutie!
animated-smileys-sad-044.gif

Megan is now under the "Circuit Court" part with a new case #82CC1-2020-CR-72869

Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
Megan Boswell Defendant Arraignment 05/08/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin

Megan Boswell Defendant Appearance 03/09/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin Continuance Granted

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Detail

When lacking facts, to keep the thread going, its always an option to speculate. Pretty vague thoughts for now but to start with, in a fit of anger, MB was the culprit and also hid Evelyn herself. Not sure what AB was told by MB but she was told something. WM just did whatever AB told him to do without needing to know much about anything. DJ is all about keeping his daughter out of trouble. TBsr and jr were in the dark about it. HW is a wild card but doubt he knew what happened to Evelyn. Others on here may have some thoughts?

Megan is now under the "Circuit Court" part with a new case #82CC1-2020-CR-72869

Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
Megan Boswell Defendant Arraignment 05/08/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin

Megan Boswell Defendant Appearance 03/09/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin Continuance Granted

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Detail

This is what I have for upcoming court dates:

March 24, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:00 a.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48549 Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500, $5 bond w/condition of ankle monitor.

March 24, 2020 - WM Court Date, 9:00 a.m. 82GS4-2020-RR-48580 (held on a $10,000 bond in Sullivan County with the condition that he wear an ankle monitor)

April 30, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:30 a.m., 2GS6-2019-RK-59063 Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation

May 8, 2020 - MB Court Date, 9:00 a.m., 82CC1-2020-CR-72869 - Arraignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member