The British Royal Family #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The American tabloid press is horrible.

‘You’ll never see Archie!’, ‘We are so much more important than the Queen’! Etc. Or something to that effect.

I know. I was there in the supermarket checkout line this afternoon. Meghan’s picture was plastered with the green hat.

If they wanted it. Here it is. American style. Welcome to “The Enquirer”.

Most of this is behind a paywall. This is what I can see

The Duke of Sussex has had to change his personal email address and phone number after inadvertently giving them to pranksters.

Prince Harry was advised to take heightened security measures after falling victim to a hoax by Russian YouTubers who pretended to be Greta Thunberg and prompted him to discuss issues including the difficulties surrounding his decision to leave the Royal family and his opinion of Donald Trump in two phone calls.

He was also duped into sympathising with the plight of the fictional island of Chunga-Changa and offering to help rescue imaginary penguins from land-locked Belarus.

Buckingham Palace aides have said they hope the humiliating prank acts as a timely "wake-up call" and a "salutary reminder" of the potential dangers lying in wait in his new life abroad....

Prince Harry forced to change phone number and email address after hoaxers' 'wake-up call' prank

The Duke of Sussex has had to change his personal email address and phone number after inadvertently giving them to pranksters.

Prince Harry was advised to take heightened security measures after falling victim to a hoax by Russian YouTubers who pretended to be Greta Thunberg and prompted him to discuss issues including the difficulties surrounding his decision to leave the Royal family and his opinion of Donald Trump in two phone calls.

He was also duped into sympathising with the plight of the fictional island of Chunga-Changa and offering to help rescue imaginary penguins from land-locked Belarus.

Buckingham Palace aides have said they hope the humiliating prank acts as a timely "wake-up call" and a "salutary reminder" of the potential dangers lying in wait in his new life abroad....

Prince Harry forced to change phone number and email address after hoaxers' 'wake-up call' prank
I keep seeing that there is another hour or so they have yet to release.

“imaginary penguins”
:D:D:D

That's ridiculous. She has been shaking hands and hugging strangers every day. That is much more risky to Archie at present than just bringing him to the UK.

Exactly. Right now in Canada anyone coming from Europe or the UK are asked to quarantine themselves. If MM listens to our government she will not see Archie for 2 weeks.

Leaving Archie in Canada (if that's really where he is) had nothing to do with the virus. No mother would leave her baby in order to go somewhere and expose herself to a higher risk of catching a new strain of an illness only to return and spread it to her child.

Our Prime Minister's wife has the virus and they are self-isolating. She was in London, UK.

Sophie Gregoire Trudeau tests positive for COVID-19; PM begins 14-day isolation

<snipped by poster>

I’m sure that’s why QE left the door open for a year...
Jmo
I know they love Harry and Archie but, honestly, I can’t understand why they’d want either MM or PH back in the Firm. Neiher acts in the least bit professionally. IMO. I don’t understand leaving a door open for them at all.

I know they love Harry and Archie but, honestly, I can’t understand why they’d want either MM or PH back in the Firm. Neiher acts in the least bit professionally. IMO. I don’t understand leaving a door open for them at all.

Just my thoughts but I think its an olive branch for the sake of Harry’s wellbeing. If the RF cut the cord right now it would be ‘cruel’, giving Harry more animosity to run from. I think leaving the door open is strategic in part of the Queen.

Damn, “Markle Stuns”!

Well, ok... then you wonder why people comment and see right through it?

It’s because it’s obvious.

Isn’t it?

It is so obvious it is astounding!

And it’s no coincidence that what her sister said has played itself out accurately. You can’t make this stuff up.

Because the Queen has grace! She loves Harry too much and a grandma will always love her grandchildren no matter what.

The Queen cancels public engagements next week as a sensible precaution to coronavirus outbreak

Two of the Queen's public royal engagements will be rescheduled, amid the coronavirus outbreak. The 93-year-old monarch was due to carry out visits to Cheshire on 19 March and Camden on 26 March, but the palace said in a statement on Friday: "As a sensible precaution and for practical reasons in the current circumstances, changes are being made to the Queen’s diary commitments in the coming weeks."

Duchess of York received £500,000 in 'unexplained' loans from Lord Grade's troubled company | Daily Mail Online

"Unexplained loans of more than £500,000 to the Duchess of York from an investment company are a 'matter for investigation,' a high court judge was told.

Gate Ventures loaned Sarah Ferguson £287,577 and loaned £232,003 to her tea, dinnerware and jewellery company, Ginger & Moss, according to court documents seen by The Guardian."

What on earth does Fergie do with all this money?

Duchess of York received £500,000 in 'unexplained' loans from Lord Grade's troubled company | Daily Mail Online

"Unexplained loans of more than £500,000 to the Duchess of York from an investment company are a 'matter for investigation,' a high court judge was told.

Gate Ventures loaned Sarah Ferguson £287,577 and loaned £232,003 to her tea, dinnerware and jewellery company, Ginger & Moss, according to court documents seen by The Guardian."

What on earth does Fergie do with all this money?
She is constantly using her royal connections to borrow money isn"t she?

What part of Harry saying for years that he wished he was not born a Royal do people not understand?

He loved being just Harry in the military.

and please! What is more glamorous and attention getting than being a Royal? An actress can compare to being a Royal?

All of the comments about Meghan being grasping and climbing while leaving it behind are ludicrous.

<modsnip: Please don't bring race into the discussion.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads