Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe @kittythehare isn't arguing that the description of Gannon's clothing and what we've seen with our own eyes isn't contradicory; she is saying that we just don't know, for a fact, that the blue jeans and blue hoodie are missing.
In the video of Gannon entering the truck on Monday morning. I think I see a white stripe, so was he really wearing jeans, or was it a pair of sweats with a white stripe?

Wish someone could slow down and lighten that part of the video.

Haven't posted in a while because of work but have been following this case very closely. Finally have more time to discuss on here!

I hate even asking this question or typing this out, and this is purely a speculative question. What kind of evidence can be found to prove that one is deceased, without a doubt, yet it isn't a body? I would like to know the possibilities. I know one can be a large amount of blood that can be proven that the person could not survive with the amount of blood loss, but what else? What evidence do you guys think has been found thus far proving that he is no longer with us?

If this is too much of a "touchy" subject I apologize and will be happy to delete. I am merely curious; I personally don't know all that much about forensics, etc.

Of course, wishing for a peace that passes understanding for the family. That Press Release with Landen speaking absolutely broke me and I can't imagine what they are going through. I am confident that little Gannon is watching over them from above and that justice will be served in this case.
It's possible that one or both of the daughters in the home, told their story to the detectives. They might have seen and heard enough to prove it was murder?

In the video of Gannon entering the truck on Monday morning. I think I see a white stripe, so was he really wearing jeans, or was it a pair of sweats with a white stripe?

I was not disputing that point. I was accused of disputing that point but I never did.

It looked like dark sweatpants with a stripe down the side.
And he definitely dropped something and was seemingly unable to pick it up. :(
Has anyone tried to do an analysis of this video ?
I'm guessing LE have a much sharper version.

I was not disputing that point. I was accused of disputing that point but I never did.
Never said you did.

Thank you LK, so I guess his last seen clothing description is just another lie. Also, I couldn't tell if he dropped it, or it fell out of the truck when he opened the door?
Doesn't GH do work on video? Wonder if he tried to work with it?

I snapped a screenshot, cropped and lightened it. It's horrible quality, but you can see there's definitely a stripe down the side of the pant leg. Not jeans, imo. With the shadows making everything so dark, it's hard to say what color the pants are. Maybe black, dark blue, or gray? I'm thinking sweatpants, track pants,something along those lines.

And can I say, I won't be watching that video again. I just want to jump through the screen and keep him from getting in that truck. Oh you poor sweet boy. I'm so sorry no one was there to help you.:(

Attachments

• IMG_20200314_002844.jpg
    IMG_20200314_002844.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 225
I have to admit... this case is hitting me even more , after watching that video for the second time.
Seeing him walking so slowly. :(
I'm having flashbacks of the Adrian Jones' case.
My thoughts and prayers to his family.
I'm crying ... and it's like the tip of the iceberg compared to what his parents and little sister are going through.

Last edited:
I snapped a screenshot, cropped and lightened it. It's horrible quality, but you can see there's definitely a stripe down the side of the pant leg. Not jeans, imo. With the shadows making everything so dark, it's hard to say what color the pants are. Maybe black, dark blue, or gray? I'm thinking sweatpants, track pants,something along those lines.

And can I say, I won't be watching that video again. I just want to jump through the screen and keep him from getting in that truck. Oh you poor sweet boy. I'm so sorry no one was there to help you.:(

Can't tell if its a stripe or writing.

You know what? Just the weird white thing she’s got on her head, which looks like a sweatshirt hood, could prove premeditation. Obviously at trial it would be just one piece, but to me it looks like she was definitely trying to disguise herself. In all of the selfies we’ve seen of her this is def not her go-to look. Lol.

Does that red truck have a backseat? It’s really hard to see, it’s so dark. I hope NASA or someone is helping them lighten it up and I hope they have lots of other vids that are a lot clearer.

BBM--Right there with you :(:(

I can add that I've seen recent (within the past year) of him wearing these same type of pants. Can I confirm that's definitely what he was wearing that day? No, but just adding that he owned track pants with stripes down the side.

MOO

I snapped a screenshot, cropped and lightened it. It's horrible quality, but you can see there's definitely a stripe down the side of the pant leg. Not jeans, imo. With the shadows making everything so dark, it's hard to say what color the pants are. Maybe black, dark blue, or gray? I'm thinking sweatpants, track pants,something along those lines. <snip>

SBM
A pic of the type of pants we're talking about for reference.
https://www.amazon.com/adidas-Toddl...8A5TJ8&refRID=Y9JSB8GQBQ4JCG8A5TJ8&th=1&psc=1

MOO

Last edited:
Agreed.
Saving this valuable post as I think it's going to factor into the whole case as far as TS' overall behavior.

I am sorry that AS was probably taken by surprise and never thought TS would be dangerous to his children.
And I say 'children' as I'm not convinced the little sister was safe in that house while he was away at work.
So glad she's with her parents now !
Yes. I doubt she was safe either. Imo she's lucky to be alive.

Interesting on the witness list there is a botanist specializing in the areas rare plants.

Really? I hadn't noticed that.

Many rare plant species have an extremely small range, and occur nowhere else. Plant material collected from someone's tires, shoes, etc can sometimes be identified and used to trace where they have been down to a surprisingly small area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox