Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles ❤️Justice for Gannon

upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
    The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
    He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
    El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
    The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
    El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
    upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
    Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
    MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35

2. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. As TS herself brought Petco into this particular phone interview, you may now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

3. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Please continue discussion of Gannon's case here.

Hopefully this can be the thread that sees resolution to Gannon's whereabouts so his little body (oh how i hate to type those words) can be brought home with dignity to those who love him and so desperately need him found.

Flicka1, v0x, Cindizzi and 19 others like this.
  4. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
    3/17/20
    8:15 AM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Setting D212020DR30309 El Paso County DIV M
    Re Divorce

4/14/20
    3:00 PM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Status Conference D212020CR1358 El Paso County DIV 15-ROOM S403 (South Tower)
    Re Murder

link: Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search

5. ShHolmz

ShHolmz Well-Known Member

Court documents detail charges, witness list in Letecia Stauch case; authorities still searching for Gannon - KRDO

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office says they are continuing their search for Gannon's remains.

"We absolutely have to only go to the area where intelligence from this investigation has led us to search those efforts," said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, public information officer with the Sheriff's Office.

Investigators were searching the area near Bradley Road and Marsheffel, east of Colorado Springs for a majority of Thursday.

"It's very vast in a lot of these areas, a lot of rough terrain, a lot of dangerous conditions in these areas," said Mynatt.

Mynatt said any rumors of a coroner's van in the area is not related to the case.

#BringGannonHome

6. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

I had to pull up a map to see how close everything was to this reported sighting. 115 and Fort Carson is very close to GOG.

Attached Files:

7. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Yeppers :)

8. Spartygirl

I think I shared this before ;)

9. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

It also hit a raw nerve with Tee. She was so POed, she went as far as to say RD was paid $5 grand which is false. Her undies really got in a bunch over that video, that's without any sound being released. It sure did trigger her. MOO

Flicka1, M-pathetic, Faebray and 32 others like this.
  10. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry I must have missed your post. I’ve been following closely but the threads move so quickly I have to skip ahead here and there. Kudos for finding this:)

11. grannygates

grannygates Well-Known Member

i think that Fort Carson may be referring to the miliary base as it’s listed under the individuals name similar to that of “subway” and “wells fargo”. other individuals not associated with a company have their entire address redacted.

eta: this makes me curious whether they did live on base when they first arrived.. and perhaps it was this base ? MOO

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Flicka1, M-pathetic, JTR1973 and 14 others like this.
  12. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Nice work and thank you for doing it

Flicka1, M-pathetic, Kyte and 6 others like this.
  13. Spartygirl

Yeppers-- Been saying that all along

Flicka1, M-pathetic, Kyte and 12 others like this.
  14. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

I really wish we could see the PC affidavit and warrants right this minute! but I’ll begrudgingly respect the fact that they’re sealed for now. Unfortunately without much meat, all we can do is speculate and posit hypotheticals for discussion. It’s frustrating af.

I was wondering what would happen if LS demanded a speedy trial. If I’m interpreting the Colorado statute correctly, she would have to get her trial within 6 months in most situations. Can we assume the DA feels they have or will have enough evidence to convict should she make that demand? Is this something that happens often? I would think defendants need as much, (if not more) time as State to thoroughly investigate the evidence and prepare their defense. Maybe an attorney can weigh in on this?

Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-1-405 | FindLaw

15. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

Me too. Even if it wasn't pre-planned, it was fresh enough to give her 'ideas' regarding her alibi or excuses. (Ie, he ran away and met an 'accident') MOO

Flicka1, M-pathetic, DTPeke and 4 others like this.
  16. Rockymtnmermaid

Rockymtnmermaid Well-Known Member

Several. Lots of roads around there turn into dirt roads that have ATV & hiking tails that stem from them. We are essentially in the mountains, it’s very rugged around here. I’ve said this before that even in Garden of the Gods park on any crowded given Saturday in the summer, my husband and I have gone down trails and wound up all alone and at the top of huge cliffs. One wrong step and one could go over. It’s a wonderful place but very dangerous if not careful.

17. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

Just searching for answers, does this mean we are looking for a naked Gannon?

18. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

Because she didn't plan on video from that angle, FOR DAYS... Little hint to would be murderers - If you can see the camera, the camera can see you!! MOO

19. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science" Liet Kynes

Agreed.
    Saving this valuable post as I think it's going to factor into the whole case as far as TS' overall behavior.

I am sorry that AS was probably taken by surprise and never thought TS would be dangerous to his children.
    And I say 'children' as I'm not convinced the little sister was safe in that house while he was away at work.
    So glad she's with her parents now !

20. Happygolucky123

Happygolucky123 Well-Known Member

Moo- no. Probably wrapped in dog coats. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.