Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything that Lori does is about her. I do not believe that it is a case of her being stubborn as to why she hasn’t shown the kids/told where they are. IMO she isn’t cooperating because the best scenario for her is this “short” spell in jail as opposed to life without parole should she say where the kids are and we subsequently learn they are deceased. I considered the possibility that should she get bail she will run but her face is pretty notorious at this point (I’m in the UK). I think her intention is to play the long game, her lack of cooperation is a mere tactic in her getting away with all of this. She will try every trick in the book during this trial and still won’t admit culpability even if indisputable evidence places her as the Main perpetrator in the disappearance of the children. MOO

I agree I think.that chad will give. her up when they arrest him,.at that point he won't have anything to gain by keeping quiet, I think he is cops best bet for finding out where the kids are.
IMO if the children are safe, neither has anything to gain by keeping quiet. If they aren't and Chad participated in planning their demise, then both will remain quiet. At most, they'll blame Alex. I think they still hope there's insufficient evidence against them and they can get away with it, making money off of a book and a movie afterwards.

Assuming the whole 144k, translated being stuff is their sincere belief, perhaps the closed mouths from LV & CD are just a stall tactic. This will not go to trial prior to July so if they just stay quiet until then, this all goes away when the SHTF and the end times come. Why waste the money and make additional headaches from themselves by talking when they can just coast through for a few months until we all go away? Maybe?

VINELink

LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

Marking my place and getting late look at "The Edge of Night" soap opera brought to us by Chad/Lori. The twists and turns in the case are insane. ( old school soap opera my grandma watched because it had crazy stuff continually). MOO

Where's Twin Falls again? There's a defense attorney under the federal crimes search.

Idaho Federal Crimes Lawyers on Lawyer Legion

About an hour, maybe hour and a half closer than Boise. What I personally would consider to be the last town approaching significant size in Eastern Idaho. (I divide the state based on both geography and cultural and TF fits the Eastern mold more than the Boise/SW Idaho mold that comes as you get west from there.)

I hope you're right the state don't have to do much to prove the lack of support. Just wondering why both sides need another two months before the next court appearance? Perhaps they think more charges may be coming, as we do.
I don’t agree. The law is “the presumption of innocence”, therefore it is always up to the prosecution to prove otherwise.
JMO

I think the key to this may be that they didn't move the seat and tire to storage until several hours after BB was shot at in AZ. It was a failed attempt and they would know that BB saw the Jeep because they followed him for a bit before turning a different way. Plenty of time for someone down in AZ to make a call to Lori in Idaho and say-- "better hide the evidence" in case police come around to talk to you. It would take all day to drive back to Idaho. Then as soon as the Jeep was back, on Oct 3rd they put the seat back in and tire back on. If anyone inquired after that the story was the Jeep never left the state, it was in Lori's garage the whole time (no witnesses to them removing the tire that way). A storage unit was unlikely to be discovered by police without a search warrant. In fact, I believe the police didn't find out about the storage unit until the day the FBI raided the 3 units (Nov 27). The search of the 3 townhouse-apts was in the morning. Then LE called the storage unit owner in the afternoon and showed up to search the storage unit a few hours later. They probably had to get a judge to sign off on a separate warrant for the storage place after finding out about it from the search of Lori's apt. MOO.
ITA. Now I am wondering about the timing... If someone in Arizona called LVD after a failed murder attempt and she put the Jeep tire and seat in her car and drove it to storage on Oct 2, doesn't that make it beyond convenient that she got the storage locker on Oct 1? AxC would have been on the road to AZ by the time the storage unit was rented so the game was afoot at that point.

By Oct 1 they already planned to use the Jeep. They already planned to shoot out the back, which would require removing the spare tire and maybe that back seat. They already planned on the possibility of being recognized so they needed the storage for hiding things.

On one hand I want to give them props for thinking and planning ahead, but on the other hand they are so bumbling about it...why not use a car that BB doesn't recognize? Why not put a fake plate on it? Why not use a car (or a different gun) that doesn't require you to take parts off the car? Why not rent a storage unit to stash the car parts someplace close to Phoenix where it would be more convenient to change the appearance of the Jeep and can't be traced back to you? And with all the planning put into it, the crux was to allegedly (<- gotta throw those in occasionally) take a single shot at a moving target? And to shoot at his head? Remember, this is the same guy who after shooting CV tells the cops he is trained to shoot for the center of mass, or something like that. Going back now I can't find the bodycam interview where he says that, I think it is when he is still sitting on the sidewalk.

ETA: MOO

I have to admit, I'm getting fairly demoralized about the fact that Chad hasn't been charged with anything. Don't you think if they had the tiniest bit of criminal evidence against him, they'd have brought him in by now? And then continue to build a case and add charges?

So 2 failed attempts, BB on 2nd Oct and TD on 9th Oct delayed their plans until after 19th Oct. So I agree and I don't understand either why two trips to Hawaii - first to get married at the beginning of November then return to spend Thanksgiving separately then back on the 1st December until LVD was extradited. What was the purpose of the two trips? Just so Chad could spend Thanksgiving with his kids? Where did Lori go?
Perhaps the second trip wasn’t planned, at least not for that quick of a timeframe. Notice they left immediately after the welfare check, went to California for a quick few days and then back to Hawaii.
JMO

So 2 failed attempts, BB on 2nd Oct and TD on 9th Oct delayed their plans until after 19th Oct. So I agree and I don't understand either why two trips to Hawaii - first to get married at the beginning of November then return to spend Thanksgiving separately then back on the 1st December until LVD was extradited. What was the purpose of the two trips? Just so Chad could spend Thanksgiving with his kids? Where did Lori go?
As I recall, in police reports LVD was not known to be with CD in California because there were no photographs of her with him. However, it is not known that she WASN’T there as well.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member