Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a silly amount of time a few days ago looking for recent real estate transactions in remote areas of Northern Arizona. I'm done with that theory. LE has this group's digital records. I feel they'd know by now if there was a "camp" somewhere." And if there was, they would have liberated the kids.

Bravo, RexburgSleuth, Bravo! This sounds so trivial compared to your post, but there have been times I've been afraid to keep posting the timeline for this case. The people in this case scare me worse than the Coronavirus right now. I have no connection whatsoever to Idaho, AZ, TX, UT or HI nor to any of the people in this case at all. I live very far away in the eastern US. This case grabbed my attention early on only because I have a nephew around the same age as JJ, who also happens to go by the initials JJ. That's my only reason for continuing to follow so avidly-- those kids JJ and Tylee have captured my heart and they deserve Justice. And Tammy, CV, all the other victims do too... I'm careful with my words here and I try to word things with qualifiers such as "allegedly" but there are times when we need to call a spade a spade. We can't let fear rule what we say all the time. There are times when the truth must be put plainly for those who may be blinded by their unwitting friendship with the devil. I'm not calling anyone in particular the devil, I'm writing metaphorically. But hopefully it will be understood what I'm trying to say.

<modsnip: removed religious commentary>

MOO = My Opinion Only

I appreciate all the hard work you've put into the case. Your effort and attention to detail has been phenomenal. I also appreciate how you've defended our victims and their families affected by this craziness. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
First time poster… I have re read the court documents from February 2020 - BB’s response to MB’s Petition to Modify Legal Decision Making and Child Support… I wonder if someone can explain to me what BB means in Line 15 (see snip below) “Mother only now comes forward as she feels the suspicious death of her uncle who was the shooter in the incident involving children, has somehow freed her from her role in the attempt on Father’s life”.

I did not think that BB’s children were with him when he was shot at on Oct 2nd, 2019. Based on what I have read any shooting AC was involved in - BB, TD or CV did not involve children so I am confused by this choice of words. I suppose Tylee and JJ were home when CV was shot– so is that is being referred to?
upload_2020-3-14_11-14-44.png

If I am Lori (and CD et al), I would have the attorneys request a delay of court dates until after July 21, 2020 (projected date of end time). If July 20 proves not to be the end time, the godly duo could plead insanity for everything. If July 20 is the end times. the godly duo are leaders of the 144,000. Note this is tongue in cheek.

I have thought perhaps TR and JJ alive and existing somewhere in an isolated LDS compound in the middle of nowhere relatively speaking. TR and JJ being alive and hidden is hoping for the best and an explanation of the confidence displayed by LVD. One aspect of LVD's defense is likely to be she and her confederates are victims of government over....

Lori and Chad probably feel more emboldened with this Coronavirus ordeal. I can only imagine the jailhouse phone conversations... “ honey, There is no toilet paper Or bread in any of the stores around here, it’s finally happening”

First time poster… I have re read the court documents from February 2020 - BB’s response to MB’s Petition to Modify Legal Decision Making and Child Support… I wonder if someone can explain to me what BB means in Line 15 (see snip below) “Mother only now comes forward as she feels the suspicious death of her uncle who was the shooter in the incident involving children, has somehow freed her from her role in the attempt on Father’s life”.

I did not think that BB’s children were with him when he was shot at on Oct 2nd, 2019. Based on what I have read any shooting AC was involved in - BB, TD or CV did not involve children so I am confused by this choice of words. I suppose Tylee and JJ were home when CV was shot– so is that is being referred to?
View attachment 238457

yes, from when CV was shot

View attachment 238457
Welcome to WS. Yes, I believe Alex shooting Charles is referenced there.

View attachment 238457

Welcome, CanadaRachel! We are not sure what that refers to either, but I agree with you that it probably means Alex shooting CV while JJ and Tylee were present at the home. MOO.

I thought a client has to be honest and tell everything to their lawyer or they cannot properly defend them. If she doesn't explain where the kids are, they are at a big disadvantage right from the beginning. If she says I am not saying anything about the kids I don't see how they can do their job. MOO.
Thank you. That was the point I was trying to make. That Lori with all her lies is a big disadvantage as a client. I imagine any attorney wants to win their case. She doesn’t make things any easier

Smart, but as in the OJ case, Nicole's family had it shut down, and any proceeds went to the victims family (which they never received.)
I think that’s the rule nowadays, convicts can’t profit from their crimes. I do see this going to a movie and book deal eventually. Certain players and ahem institutions will be shown in the light and how they roll.

I spent a silly amount of time a few days ago looking for recent real estate transactions in remote areas of Northern Arizona. I'm done with that theory. LE has this group's digital records. I feel they'd know by now if there was a "camp" somewhere." And if there was, they would have liberated the kids.

What if it's not a recent camp but a property--say a large ranch--that's been in someone's family for years? That would be a lot harder to trace and they'd need more specific information to get a search warrant.

My guess is it is financial (first)...she can't even make bail. Bailbondsmen claim they are turning her away, but give me a break. I don't think she has the assets, if she were worth millions, some one would have backed her bail. Also, they (attorneys) don't want the bad press. In my state (CT) Fotis Dulos, just 10 miles away from me, had not only bail but an attorney that stayed, even after he killed himself. Everyone wondered why his attorney, to this day, tries to have his case heard...his attorney wants a piece of his millions of dollars in real estate. It is silly, but my point is, people will show up if you have the cash. She doesn't. She is obviously crazy, and little by little, people will abandon her. Chad will too, my next guess is...Chad will turn states evidence against her to save himself. He will still be in deep ship, but...deservedly so.
I agree I think.that chad will give. her up when they arrest him,.at that point he won't have anything to gain by keeping quiet, I think he is cops best bet for finding out where the kids are.

Thank you. That was the point I was trying to make. That Lori with all her lies is a big disadvantage as a client. I imagine any attorney wants to win their case. She doesn’t make things any easier
I agree and think the fact she has just lost two attorneys is probably a reflection of her being a difficult client IMO.

There is a podcast that Chad made dated Sept 16th 2019 called Share Jesus' Love but it is not available anywhere to play that I can see. I will post a link that I have found but it probably won't work. So far this is all I have seen and it does not appear to tie in with the flight to Mesa on Sept 19th.

3 Feel the Fire ~ Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love - Listen - Preparing A

Last edited:
Oh, right; I would assume that lawyers disagree all the time. But a disagreement that made one party want to bail out of the case completely after just a few days made me think that perhaps I was missing something here about why a difference of opinion abt that 14 day timeframe was likely to be so critical, and that maybe it was obvious to everyone else!
I have worked in a law firm for the past 25 years. The number one reason attorneys bail so quickly at the beginning of the case is that the client has not paid the retainer and it looks very likely that they won’t be able to pay in the future. The longer one is the attorney of record, the harder it is to be let out in a motion to withdraw. JMO.

I have worked in a law firm for the past 25 years. The number one reason attorneys bail so quickly at the beginning of the case is that the client has not paid the retainer and it looks very likely that they won’t be able to pay in the future. The longer one is the attorney of record, the harder it is to be let out in a motion to withdraw. JMO.
Thanks for that. So that is quite likely then IMO. So maybe the one who has stayed could be doing it pro bono perhaps, as has been suggested also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ