Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point.. that seems like an odd choice for a pickup point. IMO
Especially while school is in session. Wouldn't schools even have cameras? I recall that AMS stated she'd driven her children to school that morning (and didn't see the two cars).. unless the pickup was much later, after school.. but then where would they have hidden out while hundreds of people were searching in the vicinity for W?

Especially while school is in session. Wouldn't schools even have cameras? I recall that AMS stated she'd driven her children to school that morning (and didn't see the two cars).. unless the pickup was much later, after school.. but then where would they have hidden out while hundreds of people were searching in the vicinity for W?
I cant get my head around why would they take him? And then drive him 300 km (dont really know if its north, or just interpreted that way by the witness or the reporter)

Lia Harris@LiaJHarris
·2m
The William Tyrrell inquest will resume in Taree shortly with three more witnesses, but will adjourn indefinitely after today due to concerns about the coronavirus. A new date for resumption has not been determined. @10NewsFirst
Only two more days remaining after today's testimony, but they are adjourning indefinitely?

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Counsel Assisting Gerard Craddock SC told the court despite the adjournment, “the police investigation is continuing, is going to continue, there’s no halt to that”. The Coroner also told the court “there’s nothing in relation to this matter which I consider to be a cold case”.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Craddock also told the court “as a consequence of evidence we have called here, there has already been a witness who we had no idea about who has come forward and will be speaking to police”.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Craddock also told the court “as a consequence of evidence we have called here, there has already been a witness who we had no idea about who has come forward and will be speaking to police”.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Counsel Assisting Gerard Craddock SC told the court despite the adjournment, “the police investigation is continuing, is going to continue, there’s no halt to that”. The Coroner also told the court “there’s nothing in relation to this matter which I consider to be a cold case”.
Wow.. a new witness after more than 5 years?? Hopefully it’s the evidence they need.

I’m so happy it’s not considered a cold case. I’m feeling hopeful for a major breakthrough really soon.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Wow, another witness!! That makes me feel positive!

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

She told the court the older woman in the room commented that they had to go to court and Ms Jenner joked that it was something Porter had done. Porter then said “no, it’s about a little boy” before the woman said “no it’s not Ray, just leave it, I’ve told you so many times”.
Gosh.. an older couple involved in the court process? could that be BS and MS? IMO

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Ms Jenner told the court there was no mention of William Tyrrell, but she reported it anyway. She said she made a statement to police about it without knowing about the conversations Porter allegedly had with her colleagues. She’s now been excused.
That's it? Not who the couple was? Nothing more was even said.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members