Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming back to this. She wasn’t being watched in the first few days. News reported him as a runaway the day he went missing and I specifically remember being annoyed when they said police were only handling this case as time warranted because he was a runaway. Nobody was really watching her very closely. I’d guess the only one with close tabs on her was Al.

I see why you think that but I’m pretty sure they were suspicious of her from the get. MOO.

We will wait and see what is said at the press conference though.

But why would they so quickly suspect that the found body was that of a child missing from Colorado, are there not any missing children from closer by?
My wild guess is that it was obvious. I wouldn’t be surprised to know there was something with or on him that immediately identified him as his father’s son. IMO

Decomposition will be greater.
I get the feeling that she thought about that... Decomposition.I get the feeling that she saw the chatter online and realized the cold weather would play a role and so she came up with a plan to move him. And then she made that comment to look for strange vehicles in the neighborhood and was trying to change the story to an abduction. Either way I'm completely floored. She or someone drove him to Florida to warmer weather.

MILTON—The Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Florida Department of Transportation Tuesday afternoon in reference to a body found near Escambia River Bridge on the Santa Rosa County side.

A road crew was working in that area when the body was located, according to a press release from the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office.

At this time, Sheriff's Major Crimes and Crime Scene units are on scene working this case.

This is an active investigation.

Interesting, this goes to my weird theory, that a "spirit" wants their body found. There have been so many random findings of bodies, that defy any logic.

Caylee Anthony
Stacey Peterson

Just to name a few.

@mickey2942 Stacey Peterson has never been found. moo eta you might mean Laci Peterson ;)

I'm curious how they identified him so fast - like what was found with his body? DNA would take longer IMO. Something clued them in as we have missing children in Florida - I really am shocked he was here - I was certain he would be found on/in/near water.
JMO

This is what's puzzling me too,I'm wondering if we are going to hear he was frozen and stored to be dumped later?
The alternative for me is that he was being held alive all this time and I cant bear that for LH and AS,I just cant:(

I was just saying that she had to have someone helping her. I know there is a gag order on this whole thing but I bet we find out she had an affair, a friend or someone. Because as far as I know she wasn't in Florida and she was only gone a few hours between disappearing with him on camera and returning. And then she was in North Carolina. And we know Dad wasn't involved? ( I know that might be seen as insensitive ) but I'm honestly asking if I've missed some news?
Don't you mean Myrtle Beach, South Carolina?

Of all the places to hide the body, Florida had to mean something to her or be a purposeful stop for some reason or another, OR she had help IMO

I agree. Does anyone know about the Miami job interview that someone mentioned?

Im sorry to not be up to date with this case but if she interviewed for a Miami based job then they may have asked her to do an in person interview and that may have been her reason to go down there. And maybe she used that opportunity to take the body as far away as possible.

Thread is moving fast so apologies if this has already been posted:

"The EPCSO is asking anyone for information if they have seen Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida, between Feb. 3 through Feb. 5 to call the tip line at (719) 520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com. In a criminal complaint listing the charges against Letecia Stauch, there is also a redacted list containing witnesses from multiple locations ranging from Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Washington, Washington D.C. and Florida."
El Paso County Sheriff: Gannon Stauch remains tentatively identified in Florida

I vacation in the area Gannon was found and there’s a big Navy base so my theory is that Gannon’s remains were given to someone who was known to the family via military ties. Probably met whoever was disposing of Gannon halfway between Colorado and Pensacola. I do wonder how this person was contacted, though, without being known to police.

(sorry idk if I’m allowed to mention who I believe had Gannon’s remains initially because I don’t fully understand the victim-blaming rules)

the facts still remain that she very well could have handed him off to someone and then when the story became so high profile the persins that had him decided it would be better to dispose of him rather then try to sell him or whatever, they knew he would be recognized no matter what so they disposed of him, I hate to think of what he must have went through in his last days if this is the case:(:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa